Ten

"Hey Seoyeon.."

My eyes widen.

"Felix?" I question quietly in shock.

Felix disappeared 3 years ago, supposedly kidnapped. He was never found. He was my best friend at the time when I lived in Australia. He was also an orphan and we made an oath to be there for each other no matter what. Well.. I didn't expect him to be kidnapped.

Jimin looks at me with a hard stare and takes my phone.

"Who's this?" Jimin speaks protectively into the phone as I'm in a daze.

"My name is Felix.. who is this? Where did Seoyeon go?" Felix questions suspiciously. I break down crying. Jimin instinctively drops the phone and takes me into his comforting embrace.

"Hello? Hello?" I hear Felix's voice from the phone but I can't stop sobbing. I stand to grab the phone but end up collapsing on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I-I- call y-you later.." I choke out before hanging up. I curl up into a ball and I feel Jimin pick me up.

"Shh.. sh.. it's okay.." Jimin strokes my head and lays down with me in his arms. Eventually I got so exhausted from crying that I fell asleep in Jimin's arms.

When I wake up, my eyes are swollen. I feel a kiss on my head.

"Feeling better?" Jimin whispers to me. I groan and nuzzle my face into his neck. He chuckles.

"Seoyeon.." he whispered cautiously as I start to nibble on the skin of his neck. Unconsciously, I start to suck on the skin, causing him to groan.

"Seoyeon, as much as I don't want to stop you.. I think I need to bring you to Taehyung." I growl lowly in protest as he pulls me away from him to observe my face. At this point I've memorized the feeling of when my eyes show, and at the moment I felt they were on display.

"Why..?" I ask innocently, wanting so badly to taste his blood. He smirks knowingly.

"I know what you're trying to do. Go get dressed."

I roll my eyes and leave him in bed. I mockingly repeat his words quietly as I left to the bathroom.

"I can hear you!" Jimin shouts warningly as I close the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This missy here tried tasting my blood." Jimin smiles mischievously as he holds my shoulders, snitching on me to Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Did she now..?" Tae looks me in the eyes teasingly. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"She's kind of mad at me.. so I'll leave her with you guys." Jimin chuckled lightly before kissing my cheek. I glare at him as he walks off.

When I turn back to the four, I make eye contact with Hoseok. He frowns and looks down. Yoongi notices and nudges Hoseok.
He sighs.

"Sorry Seoyeon.. again. I don't know why I'm so suspicious of you but now I know the reason for everything and I guess I understand.. I didn't have a right to disrespect you like that..forgive me.." Hoseok pouts and looks me in the eyes. I smile satisfied.

"Apology accepted." My mood lifts a little bit.

"So.. before we do anything. Here." Taehyung stretches his wrist out to my mouth. I look at him like he's crazy.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I ask sassily. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't act clueless with me. Just suck." I glare at Hoseok when he mutters 'that's what he said'. I look back at Taehyung, expressionlessly. He sighs heavily.

"I'll talk to Jimin about letting you drink his blood but first you have to be able to control your thirst, so drink you stubborn bi- beautiful crossbreed.." Tae fakes a smile as he changes his words when I glare at him, knowing that if he calls me a bitch that I will snitch on him to Jimin. I grab his wrist and bite into it, sucking his blood.

"Jesus calm down." Taehyung stumbles as I pull his arm. I smirk when I'm done and wipe my mouth. He raises an eyebrow.

"You gonna heal that or.."

"Hell no, I'm not licking you." I scrunch up my nose. He sighs.

"Very well." Tae brings his wrist to his mouth and heals the bite mark.

"Okay! Down to business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We work on my speed and my urge to drink blood. I really am a fast learner! We also worked on hiding my fangs.

By the time we finished, it was 9pm. We ended up eating dinner in the garage away from the pack, since they can't know that I'm a crossbreed.

"Hmm.. also try having a talk with your wolf about the eyes.. people will question why they are purple when they think you are just a werewolf." Yoongi suggested.

'You hear that Solar?'

Yeah. That's something I'm not fully in control of. It's like I'm fighting your vampire side to share control over when we want your eyes to show.

"She said she doesn't have control over it all the time. It sometimes just happens. She thinks it's my body getting used to the vampire side." I voice Solar's opinion. They nod.

"Well.. then you try controlling it. Close your eyes and then open them again to purple." Yoongi says. I try.

I failed.

Looks like we will be here for another hour or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I collapse next to Jimin at 11pm. I sigh heavily. I feel Jimin grab my waist and nuzzle up near my chest.

"How was training.." he mumbles tiredly.

"Exhausting..." I breathe out, stroking his hair. "Who knew being a crossbreed was such hard work.."

Jimin chuckles lightly.

"Well they usually do not get to live past a year old.. and they don't expose their true identities so no one is able to know these things." He says logically, moving up to bury his face in my neck. I try to ignore the weird feeling in my stomach.

"Well thanks for the reality check mister obvious." I chuckle lightly. "By the way, I'm going to stop by Rose's house to clean a bit and water her plants.. "

He hums in response.

Little did I know that tomorrow will be the start to a whole new problem.