Twenty-two

I open my eyes and find myself laying comfortably in bed wearing only my undergarments, under the covers. I sigh contently and glance at the clock on the wall. It's 8am. We slept through the day into the next morning. I feel something move behind me.

"Morning sweetheart.." Jimin mutters, his voice low and gravelly from the morning and lands a small kiss on my lips. I smile and turn around onto my other side.

"Good morning.. have you been up?" I ask him sleepily. He nods and moves the hair out of my eyes.

"I've been watching over you.." he mumbles, looking at me with loving eyes. I feel so special. "Do you feel okay?" He asks timidly as I smile brightly.

"Never felt better." I pull myself towards him and cuddle up against his chest. I feel the vibrations in his chest as he chuckles. "Thank you for cleaning us up last night.. I must've been a pain to deal with while I was sleeping." I trace my fingers over his abs. He hums.

"I told you that I love taking care of you.. you weren't a pain at all." Jimin kisses my head and sits up. "Also... Welcome to the pack official Luna Seoyeon." Jimin smirks proudly. My eyes widen.

"Oh.. that's right... haha." I laugh lightly as I sit up in bed as well and stretch my arms.

"You stay here and I'll bring some breakfast." Jimin kisses my forehead before standing and putting his sweatpants on. I pout.

"But I want to come with you.."

Jimin quirks an eyebrow at me. "I mean.. if you want to try walking then be my guest." He states in a sassily. I purse my lips and stand up next to him. When I try taking a step, I loose my balance. Jimin instinctively catches me and snickers. I roll my eyes.

"I blame you." I mutter embarrassedly. He picks me up bridal style.

"And you have every right to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bite my lip as Jimin and I sit at the small dining table. I must've been out of it because Jimin noticed.

"You're not eating.. something wrong?" Jimin tilts his head concerned. I let go of my lip and look up at him. I shake my head.

"Just a lot on my mind.." I pick at a small piece of pancake on my plate. Jimin puts down his utensils and sits back comfortably.

"Want to share? It might help you stress less." Jimin smiles sweetly at me. I sigh.

"The battle coming up.. Felix.. Luna ceremony.. and.." I hug my stomach to finish my list. Jimin gets the hint and places a hand on my arms where they protect my stomach and smiles.

"You don't have to worry about the battle.. our pack won't be fighting alone.. Felix.. well you just have to try and remind yourself what he did to you. That he doesn't deserve your tears." He pauses and gets up, kneeling in front of me. "The Luna ceremony will be wonderful.. everyone will see that you're mine and everyone will love you. If someone doesn't agree with you becoming Luna then.. I'll just have to excuse them from the country." Jimin jokes, causing me to chuckle. He removes my arms from my stomach and places his hand there instead.

"And we don't know for sure.. but if you are pregnant then that's one of the best fucking things to happen." Jimin reassures me and I feel my eyes getting teary. He reaches up and uses his thumb to wipe my tears away. "Again, if you are, then you shouldn't stress. It's not good for you." Jimin smiles and stands to kiss my forehead. "Now eat up so that I can cuddle you while watching TV."

And we did exactly that. We sat on the couch after doing the dishes together. We both had slightly damp hair because we couldn't help but have a small water fight. I leaned over and snuggled up to Jimin. I hear his heartbeat increase as he wraps an arm around me.

I smile, proudly knowing that I have that effect on him. Suddenly I jump when Jimin's phone rings. Somebody is FaceTiming him. He looks at it annoyed.

"It's Jungkook." He sighs and picks up, setting the phone up on the coffee table so that it has a view of the both of us. I pause the TV.

"Alpha! Luna!" Jungkook greets us excitedly. I smile and wave.

"Hey Kookie.. what's up?" I greet him with a positive attitude. Jimin kinda had the opposite approach and sighed, clearly annoyed that someone interrupted. I giggle.

"You guys sealed the bond!" Jin pops up next to Jungkook. I raise an eyebrow.

"How did you.." I look over at Jimin and he just chuckles.

"I didn't say anything sweetheart." Jimin puts up a hand.

"We can just tell. Watch this Luna!" Jungkook says quickly. I look at the screen expectantly. Just as I was going to question what was taking him so long, I gasp.

"Hey Luna! Can you hear me?"

My jaw drops when I hear Jungkook's voice inside my head.

"How are- you can mind-link me?!" I look at the screen shocked. Jungkook gives me one of his bunny smiles.

"Once you officially become a part of the pack, anyone is able to mind link you. As well as you mind linking others from the pack." Jin explains through the call. I turn to Jimin.

"How come you've never mentioned this." I cross my arms. Jimin blinks.

"Uh.. it passed over my head." He says nervously, rubbing his neck and giving me an apologetic smile. I roll my eyes and turn back to the screen.

"Seoyeon try mind linking me!" Jin says with a hint of excitement. I hesitate.

"Uhm.. how?" I ask shyly. Jimin chuckles.

"Just keep him in mind and think something as if you were having a conversation with him." Jimin explains.

I bite my lip and imagine Jin as if he were right in front of me.

'Did I do it right?'

I open my eyes and Jin nods.

"You got it! Wow, Taehyung was right when he said you were a fast learner."