Thirty-six

I stand in the kitchen, washing vegetables for Jin to begin his cooking. I hear a giggle that causes me to look up through the open walls.

I smile when I see Rose and Jungkook fooling around in the dining room with a few of the pups. I'm glad that they are much closer than before.

No, Rose isn't a werewolf, she is still human. We were shocked by her decision but told her to wait to make sure it was what she wanted. She wouldn't be able to change back ever and will be bound to that life for eternity.

Flashback to a week ago

"I'll do it."

We all look at Rose in shock. Jungkook also looks flustered.

"Rose.. hold on." I speak up. She turns her attention to me.

"No Seoyeon. I want to be a part of this life. I want to see what you and my brother are involved in. I also don't want to disappoint Jungkook.." She whispers the last part. Still unaware that we can all still hear her clearly.

I chuckle and shake my head. "Rose I understand.. I respect that brave decision but I want you to wait.. until you are certain. Absolutely certain that is what you want. I'm not at all telling you not to go forward with it but this is a big change in your life and you can never turn back.." I lift her chin to meet her disappointed expression. I giggle. "Don't pout like that! Just give it at least two weeks.. please?"

Rose purses her lips and finally nods. She puts out her pinky.

"Two weeks." She says determined.

I smile and hook my pinky with hers.

"Two weeks."

End of flashback

I yelp when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Jin looks at me with wide eyes.

"Jumpy now are ya?" He chuckles and takes the carrots out of my hands. I shake my head.

"Ah sorry.. you caught me when I was thinking aha.." I look down embarrassed.

Jin smiles and holds my hand reassuringly.

"You'll find yourself getting distracted more often. It's normal so don't apologize."

I nod and dry off my hands.

"I'll go check on Jimin, I can feel his stress." I tell Jin before exiting the kitchen and climbing the stairs. The second battle is scheduled for tomorrow and everyone is on edge. Jimin has been working like crazy to keep everyone at bay.

I knock on the door to his office.

"Come in.." I hear his tired voice call out. I peek my head in and Jimin immediately sits up.

"Hey.. how are you? I can feel your stress all the way from downstairs.." I tease and Jimin sighs.

"Sorry Jagi.. I don't mean to add onto your stress." He apologizes and wraps his hands around mine as I stand next to him. I rub his hands with my thumbs.

"Don't apologize Jimin. I know tomorrow is stressing you out. Try to relax hm?" I take my hand and run it through his hair. He closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath.

Mates can calm each other down without much effort. It's a perk to the mate bond.

"Hm.. what would I ever do without you.." Jimin shows me his eye smile as he rests his hands around my stomach.