Twenty

We walk into the cottage and my eyes sparkle. I love the interior. It has a rustic look and seems cozy. Jimin's laugh snaps me out of my daze.

"Like it? Didn't know you enjoy simple things like this." Jimin chuckles. I bite my lip and nod.

"It doesn't take much to impress me." I chuckle and follow him to our room. We unpack and put our things into the drawers. I finish first and lay on the bed.

"Ah.. I'm so tired.." I sigh, talking to myself. The pups exhausted me earlier, playing hide and seek as well as me giving them piggy back rides. Jimin crawls up beside me and kisses my cheek.

"I don't know how you manage to keep up with those pups. They're exhausting." Jimin laughs and hugs me as I laugh along. "You would be the perfect mother Seoyeon.."

I turn to look at him and he looks at me with that indescribable emotion in his eyes. I blush and bury my head in his chest causing him to chuckle.

"Hold on, let me get comfortable before we sleep." Jimin chuckles when I whine as he sits up. I get under the covers as he throws off his shirt. I blush as I watch him get back into bed with me.

"What?" He looks at me amused. I shake my head and blush. "Like what you see?" He teases. A wave of confidence hits me.

"Yeah." I reply simply. His eyes go wide for a second before he smirks. He kisses me passionately as I respond back immediately. We pull away from each other and I snuggle up against him, sighing contently. Jimin chuckles and strokes my hair.

"Goodnight sweetheart.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun hits me in the eye when I wake up. I close my eyes again and cover them, avoiding the sun. Blindly, I reach for my phone and check the time.

12pm..

I look over and see Jimin is still sleeping, his eyebrows furrowed. I carefully undo myself from Jimin's embrace and sit up in bed. Jimin groans and reaches for me. I chuckle and bend down to kiss his forehead.

"I'll be back Chim.. just sleep okay?" I whisper and Jimin pouts in his sleep. He turns around, facing his back towards me.

I get ready in the bathroom and put on clothes to go for a run. Once I get outside, I find a bush and undress myself before shifting.

After about 30 minutes, I return to the house and get dressed again. I walk in and go upstairs to check on Jimin.

He's still sleeping..?

"Hey Jimin..?" I ask quietly concerned. I put my hand on his forehead and gasp. He's burning! "Jimin are you not feeling well?" I ask again, rubbing his arm. He opens his eyes and looks up at me. He smiles painfully.

"My body aches a bit and I'm kind of overheating but.. it's fine." He says tiredly. I bite my lip worried. He must have a fever.

"I'll go make you something okay? Just stay here." I kiss his forehead and he thanks me quietly.

I hurry downstairs and check the cabinets.

Oh? I didn't expect there to actually be food..

I grab some noodles and some veggies. I boil a pot of water and throw in the noodles with some strips of chicken. I start cutting up carrots and onions to put into the soup. I add some seasoning as well.

As I'm cutting up some ginger to put into tea, two muscular arms slide around my waist. I look back in surprise to see a sweaty Jimin.

"Oh my.. Jimin you're burning hot! Go get some more sleep.." I drop what I'm doing and turn towards him. I hold his shoulders and he winces. My alarm goes off in my head. "Are you hurt?" I say concerned thinking that he might have a bruise that I accidentally touched. He doesn't respond and just leans against me, hugging me tightly, burying his head in my neck.

"Jimin? You're not in your right mind. You have a fever you nee-" I suddenly gasp as I feel him start sucking on my neck. "Jimin.. you need.. to sleep.." I struggle to speak, enjoying the feeling against my neck. I manage to pull him away from me to get a look at his face. He growls lowly and my eyes go wide when I see his eyes. His eyes turned to their wolf grey  color and have a fire ignited in them. I suddenly feel scared.

He doesn't have a fever.. he's in heat.

He leans forward again and attacks my neck, trapping me against the counter. I reach up to his shoulders to push him away but he slaps my hands away. Grabbing my wrists, he pins them behind my back. I gulp nervously as he continues marking my neck.

'What do I do?' I say nervously to Solar.

He's in pain Seoyeon. You need to help him.

'But I'm scared.. what if I c-'

Quit stalling. You will be just fine. Jimin knows how you feel about this and you can trust him.

'I know but I'm just nervous..'

I snap out of my conversation when Jimin captures my lips. I melt against the kiss and close my eyes. He taps the side of my thigh but I hesitate. He growls and nips at my lips.

Trust him

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. I feel him start to walk away but I stop him. He growls again impatiently.

"I need to turn off the stove.." I say quietly, out of breath. He reaches his arm out and turns off the heat.

"There.. no more excuses." Jimin says with a voice deeper than normal. I get caught off guard when he kisses me again.

I don't notice that we are in the bedroom until I feel my body get dropped onto the mattress. I look up at him surprised. He only smirks and pulls his shirt over his head. I look at him nervously as he hovers over me and kisses my neck repeatedly. I gently rest my hands on his shoulder blades. He pulls away and looks at me with lustful eyes.

"Relax and let me cherish you."