Thirty-two

"Are you.. werewolves..?" Rose asks again.

I look down and bite my lip. Rose gasps.

"Are the rumors true? The howls in the woods.. that's from werewolves.. not regular wolves.." Rose realizes and gasps.
She stands and looks at everyone.

"Hobi?" She whispers and he looks down.

"I'm not a werewolf Rose.." Hoseok starts and Rose observes his eyes. She sighs in relief when she knows he isn't lying. "But I'm not fully human.."

She freezes again. Cautiously, she makes her way to me and stands behind me.

"Seoyeon.. it's just you and me..?" She asks quietly. I gulp and look down. "Seoyeon?"

I turn to look at her with teary eyes. My hormones enhance my emotions. I feel guilty..

She softens her look yet she looks scared.

"Rose.. I'm-"

"No.. I get it. You're not human either are you?" She says sadly. I nod my head as I feel a presence behind me. One arm is wrapped around my shoulders and the other is placed on my stomach protectively. Jimin..

Rose observes his movements.

"Neither are your.. babies.." she adds before I nod. She sighs and rubs her temples.

"I- I need some fresh air.. I'll be back in a bit.."

We all stand there in silence as Rose leaves. I silently cry as the guilt eats me up. Jimin hugs me tighter as I bury my head in his chest.

"Hyung.. is she.. how.. she won't accept us will she.." Jungkook whimpers. Hoseok sighs.

"I know my sister.. she may feel betrayed but she is also understanding.. just give her some space for now and she will be willing to listen when she is ready." Hoseok explains and Jungkook nods sadly. Jin and Tae sit quietly.

"It's okay.." Tae says quietly and we all turn our attention to him. "It's okay that she knows.. she is an exception because she is Jungkook's mate. At least we don't have to worry about the council.." he mumbles. I take a shaky breath.

"I-I'm going to be in my room.." I say quietly and walk towards the stairs.

"Seoyeon, you didn't eat.." Jin calls from behind with a frown. I glance back with my head down.

"I'm not hungry right now.. I'll eat later.. I promise."

I lay in bed as my tears run down my face silently.

"Gosh.. stop crying.. give me a break.." I mumble to myself as dry my tears with the back of my hand.

She was going to find out anyways but I didn't think she would like this.. I definitely made a dent in her trust for me. As well as Hoseok. But as he said, Rose is very understanding.

I sigh and snuggle with a pillow, placing my hand on my stomach gently.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be stressed out.. it's not good for you guys.. you don't need to feel these emotions yet." I talk quietly to my pups.

I hear the door open a few hours later, causing me to wake up.

"Jagi..?" Jimin's voice pierces through the silence. I feel the bed dip as he climbs next to me and back hugs me.

"Do you feel better..?"

I hum in response. His hand softly rubs my stomach. I close my eyes and sigh as he kisses my neck.

"Come eat with me please..? You and the pups must be hungry.. Jin told me you haven't eaten since you left the pack house.."

I sigh and reach my hand behind me to tangle it in Jimin's soft hair. He hums in appreciation.

"I'll come eat.. just lay with me for a few more moments.." I beg quietly. Jimin kisses my neck again in response.

After a few minutes, Jimin guides me down the hall. I pick up on a heartbeat from inside Rose's room.

"When did she come back?" I ask Jimin quietly.

"Only an hour ago.. she didn't talk to anyone and just went into her room. Must be sleeping." He replies. I shake my head.

"Her heartbeat isn't slow like it should be if she were to be sleeping.. she's still awake." I mumble. Jimin grins at me.

"Look at you, mastering your skills."

I blush as Jimin holds my waist as we walk down the stairs.

We greet Taehyung and Hoseok in the kitchen.

"Hey Seoyeon. Is there anything in particular that you want?" Tae asks nicely and smiles. I shake my head.

"Whatever you think I should eat.." I mumble sleepily. Jimin leaves my side and sits down at the table. He looks at me expectantly.

I shuffle towards him and sit in his lap, leaning forward to rest my forehead on his shoulder. He chuckles and rubs my back comfortably.

"You've turned into such a baby.." Hoseok chuckles from the other side of the table. I grumble an insult but it's muffled against Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah but she's my baby.. I get to take care of her~" Jimin coos and kisses the crown of my head as Taehyung places a bowl of ramen with veggies and meat on the table. 

"Jagi, you have to eat.." Jimin says quietly while I whine in protest. I'm getting a major wave of fatigue right now. He sighs and picks up the bowl.

I sit up in his lap and rub my eyes. He smiles at me and uses chopsticks to bring the food to my mouth.

I smile softly and let him feed me.

"Well aren't you two just adorable." Hoseok coos. Taehyung rolls his eyes and laughs. Jimin raises an eyebrow at him.

"You're just jealous Taehyung." Hoseok smirks. Taehyung shrugs his shoulders.

"Eh. Not really, I don't want a soulmate at the moment. Not for a while."

Hoseok shakes his head. "Whatever you say man.."

Once I finish eating, I lay in Jimin's lap comfortably as he chats with Hoseok and Tae.

I'm about to pass out again until I hear another voice.

"Hey guys.."

I lift my head and look at Rose in the doorway. I can hear her heart racing. She's nervous... maybe even scared.

"Hey Rosie... what's up?" Hoseok asks softly. Rose looks down and taps her foot on the floor.

"I'm just.. uhm.." she pauses and looks up again, more confidently. "You aren't kidding when you say you're werewolves right?"

I bite my lip again and lean against Jimin.

"No, we're not.." Jimin replies as he wraps his arms around me. Rose nods quietly.

"Hobi.. you said you weren't.. one but you aren't fully human?" She glances at him cautiously.

Hoseok smiles at her. "I'm half vampire.."

She looks stunned for a second but relaxes.

"Taehyung.. is also a vampire. Just, a pure blood." Hoseok adds in and Rose looks Taehyung in the eyes cautiously. He stays expressionless. Her gaze then turns to meet me.

"Seoyeon, what are you?"