Six

Another week passed and I'm enjoying life at the pack house. Not because everyone treats me with respect otherwise they will get beat(by Jimin) but because I'm closer to Jimin. I know many pack members here don't think I deserve the title as Luna since I'm human but we can't change fate. Also it appears that Jimin's pack is the second most powerful in the world at the moment. Gotta love a man with power.

The first night I stayed here, I decided I was fine with sleeping in the same bed as Jimin. Only that I totally forgot that I was to get a nightmare that night. I woke up screaming and crying. Gave Jimin quite the scare, which I apologized to him for many times but he says not to worry about it. The one thing that concerns me though.. all the times that I have that same nightmare, it's the same blurry images of figures charging at my parents. This one was clear a day. They were vampires and werewolves that murdered my parents.. I don't know why though. It doesn't make me hate Jimin's pack nor Taehyung's coven though. I know they didn't do anything wrong. Right?

During my week of stay, Jimin has told me more about the supernatural and how they play their roles in this world.

Witches and Warlocks are looked down on for using their magic abilities to manipulate whatever they want to get what they want. Mermaids do their share of murdering in the seas. But they only sink a ship if there is a being on deck that deserves torture. If there are innocents on that boat, they save them and bring them back to shore. Vampires are known to be selfish backstabbing monsters. It's rare to have an alliance between a pack and a coven since the two species hate each other naturally. Vampires may even be the most powerful and feared creatures to roam the earth. And now we have werewolves who are known to be loyal to their mates but also stubborn and crazy overprotective. They act as regular wolves would and that's how they hide amongst the humans. These 4 species are known in stories and legends in the human world but never have been proven. Of course they are the crazies who believe they have encountered supernaturals but are they taken seriously? No. Cross breeds are also EXTREMELY RARE between two of the four supernatural species. Even if it were to happen, the parents would be eliminated immediately along with the offspring. It was against the laws of their world.

I also found that Jimin isn't exactly Alpha yet but is treated as if because he will be stepping up in two weeks when his father retires. Same with thing in Taehyung's case too.

I've hung around the 7 this past week and I will say they are quite the chaotic bunch but it's also never boring when you are around them.

"Give it back Tae!" Jungkook growls. Taehyung laughs as he hangs from a tree.

"Come and get it bunny boy."

I watch from the balcony, amused as Jungkook chases Taehyung around.

"Come on just give it to me already!" Jungkook groans in frustration when Taehyung keeps jumping from tree to tree.

"Beg~" Tae says in a sing-song voice. Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Jin-hyung! Tae took my last banana milk and wants me to beg like a mutt to get it back!" Taehyung's eyes grow as big as saucers when Jin walks out of the house with some garlic cloves.

"Don't make me do it Tae.." Jin narrows his eyes at Taehyung. Taehyung narrows his right back and challenges Jin. "You better get down here right now before I start counting! Quit hanging on those trees like a bat." Jin yells. Tae rolls his eyes and tosses the small carton back to Jungkook, who smirks and happily sips away.

"Good boy." Jin smiles victoriously and walks back inside.

"Enjoy the show?" I see Tae make eye contact with me. I smirk.

"Yes, very much actually." I tease. I've become close with all of them so teasing has become a regular thing. Tae rolls his eyes and shows off his signature box smile.

We all head to the dining room to eat dinner with the pack. Tae, Hoseok, Yoongi, And Namjoon are staying with us for the time being, for the same reason that I'm still here.

As I'm taking a sip of my water, a younger member of the pack speaks up.

"Alpha, have you and Luna sealed the bond yet?"

I swallow my water too fast and start coughing. I feel Jimin rubbing my back as I cough into a napkin.

I hear Jin whisper to the pup.

"Isn't bond sealing kissing?" The pup looked at us innocently and I couldn't help but giggle. Jimin also laughed.

"Yes it is, And no we haven't pup but you will know when." He ruffles the kids hair.

~After dinner~

"The pups in your pack are so adorable." I laugh as I sit next to Jimin on his bed. He chuckles. The room falls into a peaceful silence.

"Would you want your own?" He asks suddenly. I look over at him with wide eyes. His brown eyes shimmer with lust. I suddenly get nervous as he starts to lean in.

Yes!yes!yes!

My mind goes into a fog, I ignore the voice's vote on what to do in this situation. I start to get flashbacks to the last relationship I had, he had run away from me after our first kiss calling me a monster. Was I that bad at kissing?

I'm scared, I don't want to lose Jimin like this.

I gently push Jimin away. He looks at me with a mixture of disappointment and confusion.

"S-Sorry I'm n-not ready.." I lie. Jimin lifts my chin and makes eye contact with me. He must've seen the heartbreak in my eyes because he smiled warmly and stroked my hair.

"I understand.. let's sleep?"