Twenty-one

(If you're uncomfortable with intimate scenes then just look out for the _ and skip until you see the ʕʔ)

"Relax and let me cherish you." He says quietly. I look at his fierce eyes and his swollen lips. I calm my heart and nod. I just need to trust him.

He smiles sweetly and continues his work. Jimin captures my lips again and rests his hands on my hips. I let myself relax as his hands make their way under my shirt and draw imaginary shapes. Moving his way along my jaw and to my collarbone, I move my head to give him more access.

_
(Here's a long smut scene for those thirsty fans out there. I need some Hobi Water for this chapter- idk why I do this)

I moan quietly as Jimin finds the sweet spot on the side of my neck and suckles on it. His hands running up and down my skin under my shirt drive me crazy. I reach my hands up and tangle my fingers in his dirty blonde hair. He then starts to move down my body. He kisses my neck line before pulling my shirt over my head. I moan again while he starts sucking the skin on my chest. Jimin slides his hands under my bra and cups my breasts, lightly squeezing them before moving back and unclasping my bra. Tossing the piece of clothing aside, he takes one breast into his mouth and sucks while his other hand plays with the other. I bite my lip to suppress my moans.

I didn't notice Jimin throwing my pants to the side until I felt his hands slightly pinch my waist on either side. He hovers over me and kisses my lips again, removing his hands from my waist. I hear him sliding his sweatpants down and tossing them aside with the rest of our clothes, leaving the both of us in our underwear.

"Are you okay with this?" He mutters against my lips. I open my eyes and look at him. My body feels like it's on fire, itching to feel his touch again. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips aggressively.

"I've never been more ready in my life." I say with a newly found confidence. He smirks and moves down my body, leaving a trail of kisses until he reaches my panties. He slides them down my legs and lightly blows at my heat. I groan and buck my hips up. He chuckles lowly and uses one hand to hold my hips as he attaches his lips to my clit. I moan immediately and tense my thigh muscles. I feel my high start to build. I gasp and moan again, grasping Jimin's hair as I feel him insert a finger. He lets my legs close on his head as he works his mouth on my clit and finger fucks me, adding a second finger. Just as I think that I can't be pleased more, he adds one more and curls them inside me. I cry out as my orgasm tears through me. I feel Jimin back away from me but I don't pay it much attention as I lay on the bed panting, trying to come down from my high as I keep my eyes closed. I don't notice Jimin sliding his boxers off.

My eyes snap open when I feel something poke at my entrance. I see Jimin lining himself up and resting his hands on my thighs. Suddenly that fear comes back to me. I swallow thickly and bite my lip as I eye his size. Jimin makes eye contact with me, his eyes full of love and lust. He leans forward and moves the hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.

"Tell me if it becomes too much.." he caresses my face gently. I look at him with wide fearful eyes. I'm scared... His gaze softens and he pecks my lips. "You can trust me.. I won't hurt you.."

I nod, feeling slightly more reassured. He lifts my legs and rests them on his shoulders. Jimin holds onto my hips and slowly starts to push into me. I wince and squeeze my eyes shut. He senses my pain and distracts me by sucking on my neck. He continues his slow entrance, still not fully in me. I cry out quietly and grab a handful of the sheets around me.