Twenty-nine

I stand in the foyer, pacing nervously. All I can do is wait at this point. Many of the kids came to me asking me to play but I rejected them as nicely as I could. I need to know if they are okay..

Seoyeon chill out. You're stressing me out too.

'I can't help it Solar.. he's out there and I can't help nor can I check on him. All I can do is wait.'

You need to calm down. Stress isn't good for the pups. And besides, it's not just him. Yellow Flower pack and Chalactan Coven are fighting with our pack.

I chew on my nails nervously as I listen to Solar.

So sit your ass down and calm down! Jimin wouldn't want to come home to see you in this state.

I take a deep breath and take a seat on the stairs. I close my eyes and unconsciously rub my stomach.

The door opens.

My eyes snap open as I see many pack members tumble in with blood covering them. My heart sinks. I see Jin and the 4 vampires. I stand and go to him with wide eyes.

The bloody pack members all stand around and talk amongst themselves cheerfully.

"I'm taking it went well?" I ask, playing with the extra fabric on my shirt. Jin nods and smiles. "Aren't you going to treat them.. and where's Jimin?" Panic sets in when I see Jungkook wobble in and take a heavy breath. He as well had blood on him.

"It's not our own pack's blood Seoyeon and besides we all only have small injuries that we can treat ourselves." Jin chuckles. I feel relieved at that. "And Jimin is-" he is cut off by the door opening to reveal a messy Jimin. His hair is ruffled and his shirt bloodied. His face also has a cut. I gasp and run up to him. I hit him lightly on the chest. He pouts and whines.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that, making me wait forever to see if you're okay." I pucker my lips in a pouty way. Tears slightly burn my eyes. Jimin softens his gaze and hugs me.

"I'm sorry.. don't be stressed out because of me. And we won anyways! I told you.." Jimin smiles cockily. I roll my eyes and walk away from him.

"Aw come on Seoyeon.." he whines and hugs me again, kissing my cheek. "Please don't be mad.."

I huff. "I'm not mad.. I was just worried.. and you come in here with that smile acting as if you didn't just risk your life." I wipe my tears. I have found myself being more emotional. I blame the hormones.

"Everyone please go to your rooms and tidy up. We will hold a celebratory dinner for the first victory!" Jin clasps his hands together, announcing to the pack. Everyone gives their positive response before dispersing.

I yelp when Jimin picks me up bridal style.

"What are you doing!" I shout, still startled. Jimin chuckles.

"You're showering with me. Can't have you with that blood on you huh?"

I look at my clothes and realize Jimin got blood on me. I pout and cross my arms as Jimin smirks down at me.

Gosh I can't decide if I despise his cockiness or am flustered by it.

After a nice steamy shower, I lay in bed with Jimin, simply cuddling.

"Just how bad did we beat them?" I look up curiously. Jimin smirks.

"Pretty badly. They hardly spilled any of our blood. It's all just bruising. They retreated though.. I'm pretty sure the next battle will be in a while. They want enough time to train harder after seeing how we humiliated them." Jimin giggles evilly. I look at him weirdly and chuckle. I snuggle my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm just glad you're okay..."

Jimin kisses the top of my head lovingly. I feel his arms snake around my waist and draw circles along my stomach.

"How far along are you? Two weeks?"

I nod and lean my head into him.

"I can't wait to meet them.." He says lowly. I chuckle. "What are you laughing at?" Jimin asks, amusement lacing his tone.

"Technically I'm pretty sure you've met them twice now." I tease and Jimin smirks.

"Fair enough, I can't wait until I lay eyes on them."

"Me too.." I sigh happily. Jimin continues to rub my stomach.

I move my face so that it is against his neck. As I'm snuggling into him, enjoying his warmth, I pick up the scent of his blood. It's been a while since I've had blood...

I don't notice my fangs grazing his neck until I hear him whisper my name. I snap out of it and look at his face. I gulp and crawl away from him.

"I-I'm sorry.. I need to find Taehyung." I apologize quietly. I need to find Taehyung because he is the only one I've fed from so far.

I hear him growl and my body is being pulled back. My face is level with his.

"You're awfully close with Taehyung.. don't you think?" He says lowly. What?

"Jimin.. I need to get to him before I-"

"Bite me."

"W-what? Jimin I can't- I'm not-"

"I don't want you running to him for your problems. I'm here. I'm your mate. I'm the father of your pups. I'm perfectly capable of feeding your needs. Even if it's your thirst for blood." Jimin says with a hint of jealousy. Did I say a hint? I meant with a tone of pure jealousy.

I look at him with concern. I'm not sure if I'm able to control myself.

"I trust you. Like you trusted me while I was in heat. Use me Seoyeon." His voice deepens, making me feel things other than just my thirst for blood.

I push his body back so that he's laying on the bed and straddle him. Jimin smirks and places his hands on my hip bone. I lean down and drag my nose up his neck until I find his sensitive spot. Licking the spot before I grow out my fangs, I hesitate.

I feel his hand apply pressure on my waist.

"Do it.. quench your thirst baby." Jimin says in a voice that tips me over the edge.

I dig my fangs into his neck and I hear him groan in satisfaction. I smirk against his skin and I drink enough to keep me going for a few days. Once I pull away, I lick the wound and seal it.

I continue to kiss around his neck until I meet his lips.

"See? I told you, you would be fine. I knew I could trust you." Jimin smiles proudly as I blush.

"So from now on, you don't run to Taehyung.. you come to me and use me to your hearts desire. Understood?"