Thirty-three

"Seoyeon, what are you?"

I blink and glance at Jimin. Do I tell her I'm a hybrid? He bites his lip.

"Tell her only if you really trust her"

He mind links me, answering my question.

Of course I trust her. With everything I have.

"I'm.. both." I reply quietly. She looks intrigued as Hoseok and Taehyung look at me, surprised that I exposed myself like that. "I found out my parents.. my mother was a werewolf and my father.. a vampire.." I gulp nervously remembering the vision. "I'll tell you the full story some other time.." I add, making it clear I'd rather not speak of it right now. She nods.

"So.. Jungkook and Jin.." She continues.

"Both werewolves like Jimin." Hoseok informs her.

It's an awkward atmosphere at the moment. No one knows quite what to say.

"Come to the pack house tomorrow with us.. you can understand us better that way." Jimin suggests. I lift my head to look at him surprised and he smiles in return.

Rose looks down nervously and agrees with a quiet 'okay'.

I furrow my brows as I watch her hang her head. She's so pure and cheerful all the time. Seeing her look so nervous and feeling betrayed really is a new sight for me.

Suddenly, I leap off of Jimin's lap and rush to the bathroom to puke as I feel my stomach stir.

I lean over the toilet and release all the food I had eaten. Jimin rushes in behind me and gathers my hair so that it's out of my face. Once I'm done, I lean back as Jimin wipes my mouth with a cloth.

I look at him and chuckle. "Don't look at me like that.."

His expression is mixed with fear and concern. "I thought you only get sick in the mornings rarely.. not at night like this.." he mutters and caresses my face. That's true..

"It's probably just the stress.. I'm fine Jiminie." I assure him while he presses his lips into a thin line. He nods and picks me up bridal style.

"I-is she okay?" Rose asks nervously, fiddling with her fingers. Jimin nods as he glances down at me.

"She's just stressed out.. I'm going to let her sleep for now.." Jimin bid his good nights to them and made his way to my room.

I sigh in relaxation when my body sinks into the mattress. Jimin takes me into his embrace and kisses my forehead.

"Stay healthy.. don't get sick often. It's painful to watch when I can't do anything.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continue by Jimin's side as we walk through the woods to the pack house. I have had an awful headache but I'll just have to deal with it.

I turn back to glance at Hoseok and Rose. Taehyung had to go back to his Coven to attend a meeting amongst the elders.

I watch as Hoseok tries to reach out to Rose but she ignores him. He looks away sadly and catches my glance. I smile softly at him, trying to tell him to give it time. He nods and smiles back, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

Once we arrive, Jimin opens the door and we are greeted immediately by the pups as usual.

One pup runs into my legs causing me to stumble a bit into Jimin. Jimin growls lowly as a warning and the pups immediately back away and bow to apologize. I sigh and shake my head.