Twenty-eight

It was the next morning. I wake up in Jimin's arms per usual. A smile spreads across my face as I remember my confession.

I love him..

I snap out of my daze and meet Jimin's squinting eyes when I hear him speak.

"Morning mate.."

I blush and smile.

"Mornin'..." He takes my hand and kisses it. I slowly sit up and stretch my arms. "Ah.. there's a lot to do today." I mutter as I rub my eyes lightly. Jimin hums in response. I glance down and catch him staring at me. I blush. "W-what?" He just smiles.

"Seoyeon.. I love you too."

My heart flutters while I gulp. He sits up and kisses me with love and urgency. When he pulls away, he chuckles at my red face.

"Shower with me?" He asks quietly. I nod shyly and the next thing I know I'm being picked up and carried into the bathroom. I giggle and Jimin laughs. What a great way to start the day.

We stand at the top of the staircase again. Each pack member standing at the bottom of the stairs, including the 4 vampires, waiting patiently for Jimin to speak.

"I'm sure you are all aware of the first battle coming up tomorrow." Jimin pauses and many nod. "In that case, I want everyone that is participating tomorrow, to rest today. I'm confident that you all have mastered your skills and deserve a break." He pauses again as everyone shares their gratefulness towards Jimin. He smiles and nods. "Also while we are addressing that. You're aware that your Luna had offered to fight but unfortunately I'm withdrawing her from that bunch."

A round of murmurs go around. Some are frustrated that I don't have to fight even though I'm perfectly healthy. I bite my lip nervously and subtly rest my hand on my stomach as I have my arm hooked around Jimin's.

"Alpha, what was your reasoning? Are you planning to withdraw other pack members too?" A male speaks up and Jimin shakes his head. He removes his arm from mine and wraps it around my waist instead.

"Your Luna has recently found out that we are expecting." Jimin looks at me proudly and many gasps are heard.

"I told ya so.." I hear Yoongi's low voice  causing me to blush. There were also many 'congratulations' shouted out loud. I bow my head politely.

"Many of the females would understand that it's dangerous for her to go out at such a early stage in her pregnancy. I personally didn't want her risking the life of only herself but our unborn pups which can also make her a bigger target than she already is." Jimin pauses and rubs my hand comfortably, sensing my anxiousness. "But she is helping in any way she can without putting herself in harms way." The room turns into multiple conversations but none of them are clearly heard.

"Also, pups of the pack." Jimin glances down at the pups and they all look up at him with wide curious eyes. "Please.. be cautious around your Luna.." Jimin gives a small smile and they bow their heads. I chuckle lightly.

"Everyone is dismissed." Jimin announces and everyone goes back to their tasks at hand. Jimin walks down the stairs with me. The 6 guys meet us at the bottom. Yoongi, Tae, and Hoseok whom are also smirking at me. Jungkook looks at me with wide excited eyes and Namjoon who smiles alongside Jin. We stand in silence for a few seconds and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, say it." I purse my lips and Taehyung laughs.

"What did I tell you Seoyeon? We all know Jimin and that he can't resist himself." Yoongi chuckles. Jimin raises an eyebrow at Yoongi then turns to me. I shake my head and laugh.

"We had told her that she shouldn't expect coming home and finding that she isn't pregnant." Hoseok snickers. Jimin huffs.

"Wow you guys sure have a lot of faith in me." Jimin rolls his eyes and hugs me closer to him, resting his hands on my stomach and placing his head on my shoulder. Jungkook bounces on his heels excitedly.

"Ah Noona I'm so happy for you!" I smile fondly at Jungkook. He looks so childish with that adorable bunny smile of his.

"Yeah.. congratulations Seoyeon." Namjoon bows his head and I repeat the action politely. Jin just smirks.

"I already knew but I guess I'll say it again. You're going to be a wonderful mom Seoyeon. I guess you will be fine too, Jimin." Jin jokes and Jimin glares. Tae looks back at Jin offended.

"You knew?! And you didn't tell us!" Taehyung gasps dramatically. Jin throws his hands up. 

"Yah! How do you think she found out! Gosh you oblivious idiots. It was obvious too! If you just paid attention instead of fooling around all day then maybe she would've told you earlier too!" Jin blurts out in a rap rhythm. We all look at him amused. He huffs and crosses his arms. I burst out laughing and cover my mouth.

"Oh you think this is funny huh?" Hoseok narrows his eyes at me. I nod as I giggle. Hoseok pouts before smirking. I see a glint of mischief in his eyes. Mine widen when I realize he started to charge after me with his vampire speed. I dash out of Jimin's arms and run from him with a speed matching his. I appear at the top of the stairs and laugh at him. Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin look at me bewildered. Oh right they haven't seen me use those abilities.. 

Suddenly Tae starts chasing me too and I run down the stairs and hide behind Jimin. I peek over his shoulders but squeal as someone picks me up from behind.

"Yah! Put m-e HE-y nO fAiR haHah" I start to struggle and laugh as Tae pins me down and Hoseok tickles me. Yoongi and Namjoon watch and roll their eyes. Jin laughs and Jungkook smiles cheerfully.

I zoom out of their grasp and back into Jimin's arms. He holds me tightly and glares playfully at the two as they try and touch me. I giggle at their pouts.

"Oh come on we were having fun~ and she needs to learn her lesson for laughing at us!" Hoseok whines but Jimin scoffs.

"You were torturing her. And besides we have work to do." Jimin smirks playfully and picks me up carefully.

"Oh yeah? Isn't it your day off?" Taehyung challenges. Jimin sighs and looks at him.

"Yes, it is my day off. And I'm planning to spend that day by pleasuring my mate." Jimin states casually as I blush to the point where I think that my face is going to explode. As Jimin carries me up the stairs, Yoongi yells.

"She's already pregnant Jimin! Just remember that!"