Forty-six

Jimin's POV

"See! I didn't do shit!" I growl at the 4 vampires in front of me. Taehyung glances as Namjoon.

"He's right.. he didn't do anything but work all day.. You have to trust him Taehyung." Namjoon reports calmly. He places a hand on my shoulder to tell me to calm down.

Taehyung huffs and flips his hair.

"Then what did Seoyeon see or hear.. that made her think that Jimin cheated on her." Hoseok asks the question we all were thinking. Yoongi suddenly starts to walk back towards the pack house.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Taehyung asks sternly and irritatedly. Yoongi sighs frustratedly and turns around.

"Well we aren't going to find answers just standing here are we?" Yoongi retorts. We all ended up following him.

We get to the pack house and I immediately bump into someone in the hall.

"Oh, Valerie I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask the young Luna. She smirks and puts her hand on my chest. My eyebrows furrow as I grab her hand and push it away from me.

"You son of a bitch.."

Suddenly my instincts kick in and catch the fist flying towards me. My eyes turn grey and glare at the person. The young alpha I allied with.

"You slept with my girlfriend! Didn't you! You did something to her!" He yells at me. I shove him backwards and stand taller over him.

"You really think I would do that to my mate? I wouldn't choose some whore over the woman that is baring my pups." I growl threateningly, causing the younger alpha to cower.

"Hold on Jimin.. what's going on here?" Hoseok pulls me away carefully. The younger alpha huffs and looks away while Valerie rolls her eyes.

"You better tell us now or else we will make you talk." Yoongi snarls. The younger alpha gulps and nods quickly.

"Maybe we can go somewhere more.. private?" He suggest nervously. I notice we've attracted a crowd. I sigh and nod, making my way to my office.

"Okay. You have privacy, now speak." Taehyung glares with his red eyes.

"I.. uhm.. we were.. having.." the young alpha gulps nervously. I roll my eyes.

"Just speak will you? I don't have the patience right now while my mate is suffering from a misunderstanding."

"We were having sex and she said your name, okay?" The young alpha's sudden outburst silences the room.

"I did not!" Valerie retorts in annoyance.

"Yes you did! Don't lie to me!"

"Shut up the both of you." Namjoon shouts. I face Valerie and glare her down.

"Is this true?"

She gulps and nods. I sigh deeply and rub my temples.

"Seoyeon must've heard her say your name instead and thought.." Namjoon pieces together.

"That I cheated on her." I finish his sentence. "God.. I need to find her."

I ignore the shouts behind me as I rush out of my office for the second time today.

Seoyeon's POV

"You're telling me he actually cheated on you.." Rose repeats. I nod and sniffle. She presses her lips into a thin line. "Seoyeon.. I know I may threaten Jimin a lot like I don't trust him but.. I really don't think he would've done that."

"Rose is right Luna." Jungkook speaks.

Jin and Jungkook arrived a few minutes ago. Sent by Taehyung apparently.

"Yeah.. I've known Jimin for his whole life and never would he stoop that low. He's been looking for his mate his whole life.. he wouldn't drop that all for a one time stand." Jin reassures me as he rubs my hand.

"But I heard her.. she said his name.. why else would she.." I mumble as I trace small shapes on my stomach. Rose looks uncertain towards me and embraces me in her arms.

Suddenly that familiar smell fills my mind.

"He's here.." I whimper and curl up into a ball. Rose looks at me in alarm and nods at Jungkook. He runs up to the front door and opens it as Jimin is about to knock. Rose carefully helps me to lay in my bed.

"We'll talk to him okay..? Just rest.. you've been stressed out this whole time and it's bad for Seung-hui and Ji-yun." Rose smiles gently. I fake a small smile and watch her leave the room with Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I know when I wake up, I know everything that happened. That whore wasn't with Jimin. She just let it slip while she was with her mate.. Jimin didn't do anything.

The pain in my chest is long-gone. I look around confused.

How the heck do I know that..?

Searching for an answer, I hurry my way downstairs. Jimin notices me first at the stairs and hurries to help me. I stare at him for a while, searching his eyes.

He's scared, angry, and confused. I don't see any guilt..

I take his hand hesitantly and he visibly becomes relaxed. I glance up and spot Namjoon in the corner of the kitchen several feet away from me. I narrow my eyes at him as he looks away casually.

"Namjoon. You did it didn't you." I speak to him directly as I approach him. He looks at me and blinks.

"What are you talking about? Namjoon did something?" Jin asks curiously. Jungkook leans forward in his seat while Namjoon coughs awkwardly.

"Tell them Namjoon. You weren't supposed to were you?" I sigh frustratedly. Namjoon nods.

"I may or may not of... showed Seoyeon everything that happened through a dream while she was sleeping."

Jimin glares at him. "We agreed that I would talk to her.."

"Yeah but knowing you, you would run away. There's only one person on this earth that you would ever back away from. That has power over you. That's Seoyeon." Namjoon replies back.

"That's enough Namjoon.." Taehyung sighs and looks at me. "You know what happened.. you misunderstood and no one did anything wrong. It's in the past so let's move pass this and let Seoyeon relax. She's been through enough."

Jimin steps back and hugs me.

"I'm sorry you misunderstood.. I could feel how heartbroken you were.." Jimin whispers to me quietly. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Don't be sorry.. I shouldn't of just assumed."

Jimin smiles and kisses my forehead before caressing my stomach.

"Let's just focus on our pups okay?"