Fifty-five

Seoyeon's POV

He's here.

Through my cries, I hear Solar perk up and announce his appearance. Jimin's here. I can sense it.

"JIMIN!!"

I scream, hoping for him to find my location. I grit my teeth through my pain. At this point, I've gotten the clear sign that my pups are coming whether it's a good time or not. Felix left a while ago but I'm sure he didn't go far.

Tears stream down my face. I just wish Jimin was next to me.. I need him.

I try everything Solar had been instructing me to do. Throughout this, Solar is my only chance to stay strong. I'm weaken, and there's a chance that my pups are stronger than me at the moment.

Just one more Seoyeon.. please. Don't give up.

And a baby's cry echos through the room.

Jimin's POV

After hearing Seoyeon's scream, my wolf is fighting to get in there. The 3 others try their best to calm me, to control myself.

Taehyung looks like he's in distress too. Seeing me, his best friend in this much pain. The pain of not being able to access my mate.

"Jimin get it together. We need you to calm down so we can get in." Yoongi forces me to look at him with my grey eyes. I gulp and nod.

"Okay, on 3 we are going to all try to force the door open okay? But it has to be in sync." Jin instructs, readying his stance.

"We've been training to be in sync for years." Taehyung reminds him. Jin nods.

"1.. 2.. 3!"

We all kick at the door and it nearly breaks. I curse under my breath. We stand silently, preparing to kick at the door again.

Suddenly a sound is heard from inside, causing me to freeze.

My wolf grows excited and anxious as it hears a baby cry. My eyes tear up a bit but I quickly focus again, kicking at the door.

This time, it broke.

I run inside the space and glance around, spotting a figure in a dark corner.

Seoyeon..

My heart aches as I quickly make my way to her. She cries when she sees me.

I'm fast to envelop her in a tight hug. She feels so fragile in my arms. I can smell wolfsbane on her.

"I'm so sorry.. so so so sorry.." I let my tears run onto her figure. She sobs quietly and strokes my hair. When I pull away, my heart lifts.

I instinctively growl when another pair of hands enter my sight, reaching for our pup. Jin glares at me before gently taking the pup out of Seoyeon's grasp and wrapping it and doing some strange stuff to its face. I look at him in panic, not sure if he is hurting it.

Jin sighs. "Jimin will you calm down, I'm checking on him."

"H-him?" Seoyeon whispers. Jin smiles and nods.

"First one is a boy.. and he's healthy." Jin says quietly and hands him back to Seoyeon. She smiles down at him before looking back up at me. She's asking me with her eyes.

"Ji-yun.. first heir." I tell her. She nods and wipes her tears. I take in her figure. She's look tired. Her skin is pale and her eyes are droopy. I lean down and kiss her forehead as she struggles to stay awake. "Try to get some sleep okay..?" I say to her as I take Ji-yun out of her arms. She watches me fondly before quietly closing her eyes.

I glance at Jin.

'How much time do we have to get her back before the second starts to arrive?'

I ask Jin through mind-link. He chews his lip.

"Well we took 15 minutes to get here.. a twin birth usually is 17 minutes in between, average."

I weigh our choices. Moving, may put Seoyeon in distress.

I look up at Jin and nod. He exhales and turns to tell Yoongi and Tae the plan, whom are guarding.

I gently wake Seoyeon up while trying not to wake Ji-yun whom is fast asleep. She seems startled but relaxes when she spots me. I smile at her.

"We're going to try and get back to the pack house before Seung-hui is born okay..? But I need you to stay completely calm. The moment you feel distress, let me know."

She gulps and nods. Carefully, I hand her Ji-yun while I clean place the towels Jin brought along, under her. I lift her up, wrapping her comfortably in cloth. She covers Ji-yun with a thin blanket.

'We found her. We are headed back now, be ready as soon as we get there. She's in labor and needs a comfortable place.'

I mind link Jungkook back at the pack house.

"Really! She's early.. Anyways, the pack may or may not of found out Luna is missing.. but I'll tell them right away that she's found and you are both headed back."

I sigh concerned that the pack may crowd Seoyeon when she gets back. She senses my worry and ruffles my hair. I chuckle and kiss her forehead before turning to the other three.

"Ready? Let's go." Yoongi leads the way. Seoyeon clings onto me while we start to run back towards the pack house.

Jin and Yoongi suddenly freeze, causing me to stop abruptly. I glance down worried that I woke Ji-yun. He only wiggles around before stilling again.

"Hyung, what is it?" I ask Jin. His eyes are green.

"Someone's watching us.." He says lowly. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up, noticing the sudden appearance. I feel Seoyeon's heart start to race.

'Stay calm.. we will handle it if it's anything. Just don't worry.'

She inhales and exhales quietly before leaning her head against my chest for comfort.

Protect.

My wolf growls.

There's more than one.

On cue, a wolf steps out from the shadows. Then another. And another two.

Before we know it, several wolves are surrounding us.

Seoyeon suddenly groans and squeezes my shoulder. I glance down and she clenches her jaw.

Seung-hui... not a good time..

I look at Jin alarmed and he looks panicked. It shouldn't of happened this soon..

'Jungkook, send back-up now. Head south west from the pack house 8 miles.'

"Yes alpha."

He replies right away, no questions asked.

Amongst the crowd, a human figure steps out.

"You didn't think you could just take her without a fight did you?"

Shit..