Thirty-seven

"Felix.." I growl lowly, my eyes burning furiously.

"Well look at you.. so powerful now aren't you? Not only that, but pregnant! Aren't you and Jimin just so ecstatic. I knew you would breed well like the bitch you are." Felix mocks. I glare at him as well as Hoseok, who also has his fangs out and his eyes an ice blue.

Felix looks at us with an amused look

"What do you want Felix and why is your pack breaking the law.." I say through gritted teeth. My anger is starting to take over as I remember how he had tried to take advantage of me. He scoffs.

"We just feel like it okay? And those rules are unnecessary. Packs should be able to use ambush as a strategy. This pack doesn't deserve the title at second powerful." He sighs as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And as for what I want.. I think we both know." He smirks and looks me up and down. "It's still early enough to change the genes of those things of yours in there. With a little witch magic that is."

I growl fiercely as he steps forward. He suddenly holds up his hands.

"Don't threaten me.. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He narrows his eyes and I do too. Without noticing it, I challenge him. He takes another two steps towards me, tempting me to leap forward and kill him, until he throws a glass at us.

The glass shatters, releasing a greenish haze. Suddenly I can't move. My eyes widen, Hoseok's heart racing as well.

He paralyzed us.

Felix laughs. "I warned you.." he stalks closer to me. I snarl as he clicks his tongue. He reaches out to touch my face resulting in Solar giving me a boost to break through the paralyzed state, allowing me to to turn my head and bite his hand.

"Ow you bitch!" Felix growls and the next thing I know, a sharp pain stings the side of my face. I lick my lips and taste blood. Hoseok starts to visibly get angrier besides me, but I know he isn't strong enough to break through whatever Felix put on us.

Felix glares at me, his eyes an emerald green. He's pissed. I need to mindlink someone..

'Jimin!'

No response.

'Jungkook?'

Silence.

'Jin? Anyone?'

Nothing.

Felix laughs, sending chills up my spine. "Don't even try mind linking. That potion does more than just paralyze your bodies. You're more useless than mere humans right now." He pauses and cracks his knuckles. "You know what.. I was gonna give your Prince Charming some time to get here for some fun but you changed my mind." Felix snarls and backs up, picking something up from behind the couch. A baseball bat?