Twelve

I wave and smile at Jimin's vehicle as they drive off. I walk back inside and blush as I remember what Jimin told me.

~Flashback couple minutes ago~

"By the way Jimin I'm going to be meeting with Felix today again."

Jimin growls lowly and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You can trust me. We are only going to be going to an amusement park." I laugh nervously. Jimin walks over to me and towers over my figure.

"Fine.. but if anything happens." He leans in towards my ear. "Expect to be punished." He whispers.

~End Of Flashback~

I sigh.

Thinking back.. maybe you do want to be punished.

I blush and roll my eyes at Solar.

'Shut up...'

"Luna!" I look over to see Jin and Hoseok heading my way. I smile.

"Hey Jin, Hoseok. What's up?"

"Nothing, just figured you would be bored now that Jimin is gone for two days. Want to eat lunch with us?" Jin smiles. I nod.

"Sure, but I won't be around to chat for long. I'm going to the amusement park with an old friend of mine." I start walking with them back to the dining room.

"Friend? Female or.." Jin questions. I pout.

"Male. What's up with you guys and being so.. suspicious?" I pout as I sit down at the table with the 3 other guys waiting.

"Don't take it personally Seoyeon. Werewolves are territorial with their mates. Jin is asking because you're his Luna and wants to protect you." Taehyung smiles as he takes a bite of his sandwich. I sigh.

"Does Jimin know?" Jin asks as he sits down.

"Of course. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. Especially after he was so suspicious of Felix when he met him.." I take a sip of my juice. Jin nods.

"I guess he trusts you.. Just be safe then." Jin pats my head and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now waiting at the amusement park for Felix. I bought the tickets and sat down at a bench.

"Hey!" I look up to see Felix running towards me. I smile.

"Hey took you long enough! I got the tickets already so we can start rides right away. What do you want to do first?" I stand up and walk with him through the entrance. He thinks and looks around.

"Let's go on all the scary rides!" He shouts excitedly. I laugh.

"Alright. First one to puke loses."

After about 5 crazy rides, I start to feel unwell. I was kind of dizzy and felt hot. I must be dehydrated. Felix decided it was best we rest and get some food.

I ordered a corn dog and a large lemonade. After a few sips I sighed contently.

"Yeah.. guess I didn't drink enough water haha." I joke as Felix rolls his eyes.

"Idiot, take care of yourself. Especially when Jimin isn't here." Felix says as he takes a fry into his mouth. I look up in confusion.

"How did you know Jimin left?"

Felix chokes on a fry and coughs.

"Don't you remember telling me?" He asks carefully. I tilt my head.

"Ah maybe.. I don't know. The dehydration is getting to me." I chuckle and take another sip of my drink.

Suddenly I feel like a wave of fire just hit me. I groan and lean my head on the table.

"S-s-Seoyeon?" Felix touches my shoulder. I flinch and smack his hand away. I feel my eyes trying to show but I keep them under wraps.

We need to get home now.

"Felix, I need to go, I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry, I'll text you later." I apologize and get up, holding my stomach. Felix looks conflicted but nods.

I sprint out of the amusement park until I'm away from the crowds, then I use my vampire speed to get back to the pack house.

I burst in through the garage to see Tae, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi hanging around. I collapse on the floor exhausted.

"Seoyeon?!" Hoseok shouts and goes over to me. He stands over me shocked.

"Seoyeon get control over your eyes!" Yoongi squats next to me and shakes me. I can feel my eyes changing to purple and fading back. Another wave of pain hits me and I curl up. Taehyung rushes out of the garage.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I get a major headache. The others shouting my name doesn't help.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! God.. giving me a headache." I sit up and glare at them. Just then, Jin runs in with Taehyung but immediately recoils.

"Aish- Luna you have a strong scent." Jin scrunches his nose.

I narrow my eyes at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I stand and cross my arms as I feel the pain subside. Jin cowers at my harsh tone.

"I-it's not a bad scent.. it's just an addicting sweet smell because-" He pauses to calm himself. "You're going through heat and I'm pretty sure all the males here can smell it."

Just as I register what he is saying, I double over again in pain and land on the floor.

Everyone in the room flinches. Hoseok goes to help me but I smack him.

"Don't touch me." I growl, immediately causing Hoseok to retreat.

"Seoyeon you need you separate yourself from the pack right now. Go stay at Rose's place." Jin approaches carefully.

I heave a heavy sigh as I try to ignore the pain. "And do what." I ask, my voice low.

"Stay cool. Take a freezing cold shower. I'm going to call Jimin okay and he will be there as soon as possible." Jin says calmly, nodding to Yoongi to bring me to Rose's.

"What's does calling Jimin have anything to do with this-" I say the first thing on my mind, still distracted by my body feeling as if it's burning alive. Jin's eyes go wide.

"Didn't Jimin tell you everything about werewolves?" Jin questions. I quickly shake my head. He sighs.

"That stupid mutt I told him to.. ah whatever. He will help you I promise."

Another wave of fire hits and Yoongi scoops me up. I'm too much in pain to fight, so I let him take me to Rose's.