Eleven

I'm currently sitting in the kitchen at Rose's place. I've been here for about two hours and just finished dusting and watering her plants. The door bell rings as I shovel a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

I put down my food and make my way towards the door. I see a disoriented figure through the blurred glass of the front door. Unlocking the fort, I pull the door open.

"Can I help yo- oh." My eyes widen as I take in the familiar face.

There he is.. the person that I cried over for months.. the one that left me amidst everything. He stands there smiling awkwardly as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Long time n- oof-" I cut the man off as I launch myself at him and hug him so tight that his circulation is almost cut off.

"YOU DAMNED IDIOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN LONG TIME NO SEE! THATS THE FIRST THING YOU SAY AFTER 3 YEARS. YOU DISAPPEARED! Like you never existed... I- I thought you were dead by now.." I break down crying in his arms.

"Heh.. missed you too.." he smiled softly at sight of me in his arms.

"Not as much as I've missed you.. Felix."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finally got a grip on myself, I invited Felix inside to explain. He said that he was indeed kidnapped but managed to escape two weeks ago. He had gotten lucky after so long. The police in Australia still haven't been able to find the kidnapper. The case was on the news apparently. We've spent an hour and a half chatting.

"Wow you lucky bastard.. are you sure you're okay now?" I ask in concern. He nods reassuringly.

"I've managed to recover. It was mainly just torture and rape. God knows I won't be fucking for a while." Felix jokes. I keep my eyes on him and pout. "I'll be fine. I promise." He chuckles.

There's a knock at the door. I glance at my phone for the time.

"Oh that must be Jimin.. " I stand up and Felix stares at me confused.

"Jimin who now?" Felix asks protectively. He has always been like an older brother and is overprotective when it comes to guys. Especially after my first kiss incident.

"Oh my god that's right, you haven't met! Hold on you guys will get along!" I beam at him as I reach for the doorknob.

"Hey ya mate." Jimin teases as I open the door. I roll my eyes and laugh knowing he is mocking the first time we met.. well, met in human form. When Jimin walks in I notice he freezes and eyes Felix.

"Who's this..?" He looks to me for answers. I pat his bicep to tell him to stay calm.

"Felix.. this is Jimin, my-" I pause not knowing what we are exactly.

"Fiancé. I'm her fiancé. Felix is your name?" Jimin replies casually. I blush hard.

Well that was a jump..

Remember wolves don't really get married. Their form of marriage is sealing the bond.

'Ah I see.. wait then did I accept to do that?!'

Well.. you were kinda introduced to the pack as the potential Luna so I mean-

My face burns at Solar's comment.

Felix's voice snaps me out of it.

"Yeah.. I'm Seoyeon's brother.. well not blood related but in that relationship. It's nice to meet you." Felix smiles as he puts out his hand. Jimin takes his hand and gives him a firm handshake.

"Pleasure.. How come I haven't heard anything about you before?" I nudge Jimin harshly. He looks at me and pouts when I glare at him. Felix laughs.

"Well I have been missing for about 3 years.." Felix smiles like a child. Jimin looks at me weirdly. I sigh.

"Remember when I had that sudden break down?" I raise my eyebrows at Jimin. Jimin's eyes widen a bit as he nods. "That's because Felix called me and I was shocked cause I thought he was.. dead."

Jimin faces Felix with a spark of fire in his eyes. "You're the reason she cried that night?"

Jimin's POV

I glare at the boy as he avoids my eyes nervously. I relax when I feel Seoyeon rest her hand on my back. I'm suspicious of him..

The moment I walked in, I could sense he was a werewolf. Seoyeon most likely didn't notice because 1. She was probably emotional seeing him and 2. She hasn't unlocked that skill yet.

I want to tell Seoyeon but seeing how she looks at him with so much care in her eyes.. I don't think it's my place.

I guess I will just have to keep an eye on him. For now I'll have to play nice.

I glance Seoyeon. She smiles at me sweetly and my heart melts.

I guess if she really cares for him.. I have to show some effort.

"Sorry, Just was hard to see her so heartbroken and not being able to do anything." I apologize to Felix and his face brightens.

"It's fine. I know how emotional this little girl can be." He teases her and she pouts.

"I'm 22! I'm not a little girl anymore.." she whines causing the both of us to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoyeon's POV

Jimin brought me back to the pack house after an another hour of chatting with Felix. Jimin was clinging to my side the whole time which don't get me wrong, I loved but I sense that Jimin doesn't trust Felix. We ate dinner with the pack and now we are sitting in bed talking.

"Jimin.." I call out to him as he is playing with my hair. He looks up at me. "Why don't you trust Felix?" He seems to tense at the question.

"It's not that I don't trust him.. I'm just being cautious with my mate. It's typical for any werewolf to be on edge with another male around their mate. Especially if that mate hasn't sealed the bond with their mate yet." Jimin looks me in the eyes as he says the last sentence. I blush.

Oof- he's really trying.

'Talk about it.. starting to make me feel things.'

"Speaking of that.. uhm Fiancé?" I look at him timidly as he smiles.

"First of all it was the first thing that came to mind and I wanted to show Felix that you are mine. And we basically are engaged." Jimin smirks. I roll my eyes as I face the other way to hide my red face.

"Whatever..," I mumble before looking back at him. "You don't have to be so cautious around him. I see him as a brother and you can trust me." I smile and he frowns.

"Of course I trust you but.. I don't trust him." Jimin growls lowly and hugs me tighter. I chuckle and snuggle up to him.
After a few moments of silence, he speaks again. "I just wanted to let you know that I won't be here for the next two days."

I perk my head up to look at him with wide eyes.

"Why not?" He chuckles at my whiny voice. The mate bond must be the reason why I panicked.

"There's another pack that we are forming an alliance with, so Jungkook will be coming with me as well as 3 other guards." Jimin explains and I relax.

"Okay then.. you're leaving when?" I hug him once again.

"Tomorrow afternoon."