Twenty-five

I find myself sitting in the library again. It's quiet and I come here to relax. I'm preparing myself before I get a checkup from Jin. Jimin's upstairs with Jungkook in the office, per usual. I will admit I was a little distant from Jimin since dinner last night but I'm just nervous to talk to him about it. Hopefully I will get a straight answer from this checkup instead of relying on false hope all the time.

I snap out of my daze once I realize that I've knocked on the door to Jin's office. He opens it and smiles, beckoning me inside. I lay on the table and stare at the ceiling while Jin gets his machine set up. I sigh, unintentionally earning Jin's attention.

"No matter the outcome, everyone is here for you Seoyeon." I hear him say to me as he sets up. I nod and close my eyes. "I do want to mention that since you aren't that far along yet, I may not be able to see much but since you are a werewolf and pups develop more quickly, I should see a small thing in the empty space." Jin smiles down at me before putting on some rubber gloves and lifting my shirt a bit to reveal my stomach. I hiss when he applies cool gel my skin. He chuckles.

"Sorry.. it's a bit cold." He then takes a weird looking remote that is attached to the screen on the wall and moves it around on my stomach. I bite my lip nervously as we both focus on the screen.

My breath hitches when I see a small black spot on the screen. I see a smile spread on Jin's face.

"Is that.." I pause, feeling tears sting my eyes. I see Jin nod silently. He moves the remote slightly more down and he gasps.

"Well would you look at that. Your wolf was right." Jin turns and smiles at me. "Congrats Luna.. you're pregnant with two pups."

I cover my mouth out of excitement and shock. I let a few tears fall down my face before I start to laugh. Jin cleans the gel off my stomach and pulls my shirt back down before giving me a big bear hug.

"The pups are so lucky to have you as their mother.. don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Jin reassures me as I wipe my tears away with a smile on my face. "When are you going to tell Jimin?"

Oh my god! Jimin!

My eyes widen. "Do you think I would be plain if I were to just run upstairs and tell him right now.." I ask nervously, giddy with excitement. Jin chuckles and pats my back.

"Go for it."

That's all it takes for me to hop off the table and head out of Jin's office and up the stairs.

I knock twice on the large wooden doors before I hear a 'come in'. I bite my lip and poke my head into the room. Jimin's face instantly lights up and he excuses Jungkook out of the room. Jimin stands and starts making his way to me.

I watch Jungkook to make sure he is out of the room before I run and jump onto Jimin. He grunts but catches me as he laughs.

"What's with this attitude? Something good happen? Did the pups say something?" Jimin smiles at me as he holds me. I have my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck as I bury my face against his neck. I kiss his neck lightly a few times, earning a hum from Jimin.

"I'm pregnant.." I whisper against his ear. I feel his muscles tense and I pull my face away so that I can see his reaction. My heart melts at the sight of him. Looking at me with so much love and tears in his eyes, he takes my lips with his and kisses me passionately. Not moving away from each other, he moves over to the couch and rests me on it as he hovers over me.

He rubs his hands up and down my waist to my thighs. Slowly, he moves his kisses down from my jawline to my collarbone. He then lifts my shirt and I'm met with a cooling breeze. I sigh as he leaves marks on my breasts before moving downward. When he comes face to face with my stomach, he kisses it multiple times with such tenderness. I watch him shed a few tears and let my own tears flow. I tangle my hand in his hair and caress his face. He looks up at me with glossy eyes.

"You're really pregnant?.." He asks breathlessly, thinking it was a dream. I nod quickly.

"And with two." If it was even possible, his eyes lit up even brighter. He lost it and started sobbing in my lap as his hands found their way to my stomach and rested there. I stroke his soft hair and let him cry.

"I'm so happy.. thank you.." Jimin chokes out between sobs. "You have no idea.. ever since I was a young teenager.. I had always imagined what it would be like to find my mate.. and have a family.. and be so, so happy with her. I started loosing hope after a few years of not finding my mate.. but then you showed up with that adorably confused and lost face." He takes a breath and looks up at me. My heart almost breaks at the sight of him so vulnerable. "I'm in a dream that I thought I would never have the chance to experience.." his lips tremble as he speaks. I smile at him and wipe my own tears. "I love you so much.." My heart froze when I hear his words.

Do I love him..?

I act as if I hadn't heard them.

"Guess what? You're in a dream that you aren't ever going to wake up from.." I say quietly as he brings his face up, closing the space between our lips.

"I wouldn't have it any other way.."