Nineteen

I pack about 6 outfits and my toiletries into my small suitcase. I'm leaving tonight with Jimin to stay at a small cottage in the woods. Not too far from the pack house but enough so that no one is in harms way. Jimin should be getting his heat tomorrow so we better leave before hand.

I look over and see Jimin sitting on the edge of his bed, back facing me, on his phone. I zip up my suitcase before making my way to him. I crawl onto the bed and hug him from the side. He looks at me amused.

"Aren't you clingy today?" Jimin teases, putting his phone down and hugging me back. I laugh when he drags me down backwards with him, laying on the bed. I cuddle up closer to him, relaxing in his embrace.

"Well isn't this the sweetest thing." We look up and see a smirking Yoongi in the doorway along with Tae and Namjoon.

"Do you mind?" Jimin teases back and raises an eyebrow. Tae chuckles and takes a seat in a chair a few feet away while Namjoon stands next to him.

"Why you guys here?" I ask as I sit up. Jimin whines from the sudden draft. I roll my eyes and smile at him.

"Just bored. Not going to see you two for the next week so." Taehyung shrugs.

"You interrupt just because you're bored?" Jimin narrows his eyes suspiciously at Tae. Yoongi interrupts.

"Jin may or may not be making you guys a special lunch before you leave." Yoongi explains. Tae scoffs.

"Well Jin also wanted it to be a surprise but nope. Way to go Yoongi." Tae smirks knowing Jin won't be happy.

"Then you should quit being so stubborn and suspicious making up fake excuses." Yoongi narrows his eyes at Tae. They start challenging each other. I stand up and put my hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"It's fine. We'll just pretend we didn't know." I smile and Yoongi nods, glancing at Tae before walking to the door and leaning against the doorframe. Suddenly I yelp from the surprising contact on my ass.

"Jimin!" I squeak and twirl around to look at him with narrowed eyes. He smirks while Tae and Namjoon snort and Yoongi chuckles lowly, looking away.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Anyways, is Jin ready?" Jimin brushes it off and chuckles before getting up.

"Yeah he just texted. Let's go." Namjoon smiles and leads the way with Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the meal, Oppa. I didn't know you were such a great cook." I smile happily after finishing my plate. Jin looks up shocked at the nickname but smiles.

"Anytime Seoyeon." Jin gets up and takes the plates of everyone that is done.

"How come you don't call me Oppa?" Jimin pouts, turning to me. I look at him for a few seconds and think.

"It doesn't suit you." I tell him honestly. He looks at me confused.

"Then what does?"

I take a sip of water and think.

How bout' daddy?

I nearly spit out my water at Solar's comment. Jimin pats my back concerned as my face heats up.

"Shut up.." I say out loud accidentally. Jimin frowns. "Oh not you sorry, I meant to say that in my head to Solar." I explain, feeling guilty when Jimin looked sad. He raises an eyebrow.

"She said something?"

"She said plenty.." I grumble quietly while looking at the floor to hide my blush.

"Anyways.." I hear Jungkook start off. "Alpha, before you leave maybe we should go over some plans." Jimin nods and excuses himself with Jungkook. Before leaving, he plants a kiss on my head and smiles at me, causing me to blush. The 5 other men look at me smirking.

"I'm going to go play with the pups.." I say, getting up.

"Ah why? Hang out with us before you leave." Taehyung whines and pouts. I whine.

"But I won't see them for a whole week.. and they won't understand why I'm leaving." I pout and try to convince them to let me go. Hoseok laughs and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Just hang out with us Seoyeon. You'll be spending plenty of time with pups later." Hoseok smirks and gets up. I look at him confused. "Don't act like you won't be getting pregnant this week."

My face instantly turns red and a few of them laugh at my reaction. I clear my throat and turn towards the door.

"I'll be with the pups if you need me." I mumble before leaving the room of laughing hyenas. I love them like my brothers but sometimes they really know how to tease and push my buttons.

Did I just call them my brothers?

I slow my pace as I'm walking and my heart suddenly feels heavy. I miss him..

I miss the old Felix.

You have them now. Forget about him. He's your past and these 7 are your present and future. The pack is your new family Seoyeon.

'I know but.. maybe he was put up to it?' I say hopefully.

I don't think so Seoyeon..

"Noona!" I snap out of the conversation with Solar and look up to see one of the pups waving to me. I smile and hurry towards them. They always manage to lift my mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Luna!" Jungkook waves and smiles at me from the door with the others. It's about 10pm so no one else is really up. I already said bye to the pups and they were sad but understood.

I wave back before getting into the car with Jimin. I look at him and he smiles.

"Got everything?"

I nod. "I don't have much so not likely that I forgot anything." He nods and opens my window and waves to the other 6.

"Bye guys! Don't cause havoc while we're gone. Jungkook I trust you!" Jimin says sternly.

"Yeah Whatever Jimin. See you later! Don't have too much fun Seoyeon!" Yoongi shouts as Jimin drives away. I blush and cover my face.

I swear I'm going to kill them..