Twenty-seven

(If you're uncomfortable with intimate scenes then just look out for the _ and skip until you see the ʕʔ)

I'm already laying in bed when I hear the door creak open and close. I lay still, too stressed out and exhausted to move. I hear clothing being changed and the metal of a belt. The bed dips and two arms wrap around me, pulling me back into a firm chest.

"Hey sweetheart.." Jimin pauses before moving my hair to the side and kissing my neck. "You still up?" He asks as he lightly nibbles on a sensitive spot. I sigh contently. He chuckles. "Guess so.."

We stay silent as Jimin continues his work on my neck, his hands roaming my curves gently. I roll over to face him and he catches my lips. I sigh into the kiss as he pulls on my lower lip. My breath gets caught in my lungs as I feel Jimin's cold hands running under my shirt along my burning skin. I pull away from the kiss to let him pull my shirt over my arms and toss it to the side, leaving us both in only our underwear. He begins to leave his mark along my jawline then to my collar bone, and moving down to my stomach. I bite my lip at the small tinges of pain and pleasure from the feeling of his teeth nipping my skin.

My eyes snap open when I hear his low growl. I look down and see him touch the small bruise on my stomach that was left from the frisbee.

"Where did you get this?" He asked in a deep voice that sent shivers up my spine.

"I-I-" I stuttered and gulp when he looks up at me, his eyes a dangerous grey color. "The pups- they were playing frisbee and it accidentally hit me- I-" I get startled by the low vibrating growl that came from Jimin.

"Those kids need to learn." He growls before sitting up and getting out of bed. I panic and grab his shoulders, pulling him back towards the headboard so that he was pinned against it sitting up. I let out a heavy breath as I made eye contact with him. His grey eyes are narrowed at me, an indescribable anger swirling in his irises.

I can't have him go near the pups.. they will be scared by him and they already learned their lesson.

"Let me go Seoyeon.." he warns and I challenge his eyes. "They could've hurt our pups." He rumbles and pushes against my hands that hold his shoulders back.

"But they didn't-"

"How do you know!" Jimin shouts loudly. My eyes went wide as I suddenly feel helpless. I stay quiet and let a tear roll down my face.

I let myself fall against him and hold him tightly. "I already scolded them.. please don't do anything unnecessary.. they are just kids and they didn't know.. Jimin please just let it go.." I beg him. I can hear his heart beat at an angry pace and his muscles are tense. "Please.. just stay with me and let me calm you down.."

His muscles relax as he sighs, wrapping his arms around my smaller figure.

"I'm sorry... my- my wolf kind of took control there.. just seeing you hurt.. and so close to our pups. I- I freaked out." My heart melts at the mention of our babies.

"It's okay.. I understand.." My voice shakes a bit from me trying to hold back my big smile. Jimin looks curiously at me, asking me with his eyes. I chuckle. "I just get this wonderful feeling when you say 'our' pups.." Jimin chuckles and kisses my hand. I look up at him with wide eyes and a happy smile. Jimin's eyes widen slightly and I see a small blush. Oh?

I raise my eyebrows in surprise when I feel something poking my stomach. I move away and smirk as I look down.

"Excited are we now?" I tease, looking back at Jimin. He huffs.