Fifty-six

I have to choose.

Run.

Or..

Fight.

If I run, I can prevent Seoyeon from getting hurt. Maybe get her somewhere more comfortable. But I leave Yoongi, Jin, and Taehyung...

If I fight, I risk getting Seoyeon hurt. But I can better protect her with Yoongi and Taehyung while Jin nurses her..

Seoyeon's tightened grip around my neck brings me out of my daze.

I glance down at her and she's struggling. Tears leave their trail as they roll off her face.

My heart hurts seeing her like this.

"So are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to hand over my mate and my pups." Felix growls. My wolf snarls as I snap my head towards him.

"What did you say.." I glare at him dangerously. Jin hurries to my side and carefully takes Seoyeon out of my arms, resting her against a tree behind me. Yoongi and Taehyung stand beside me, covering Seoyeon.

"I said.. are you going to hand over my mate and pu-"

I punch him. My eyes are grey at this point and my wolf is ready to turn any minute.

"You don't deserve a mate. And certainly not any pups." Taehyung hisses, his eyes burning red.

Felix growls and launches to attack Taehyung but Yoongi stops him mid jump and lands on him.

"Are you going to keep fighting like a little brat or are we going to get to the real business. We don't got all day." Yoongi sighs irritatedly.

Felix grabs him and throws him into a wolf.

He stands and dusts himself off before holding eye contact with me.

"Fine. We'll fight for her."

Jin's POV

I adjust Seoyeon so that she rests as comfortably against the tree as possible. I need to stay calm in a situation like this or else it's no help.

I glance back at the fight behind me. Seoyeon squeezes my hand and I wince.

"Sorry! Sorry.. I didn't mean-" she cries. I nod understandingly. I drape a blanket over Seoyeon to give her privacy. She continues to hold onto my hand from under the blanket.

I notice Seoyeon looking over my shoulder catching glances at Jimin. Reluctantly, I hold up a blanket over her face. She growls at me but I don't back down.

"Luna.. I assure you he will be fine. You need to focus on Seung-hui." I plead to her. She goes silent for a while.

"Please.. get us out of this soon."

No One's POV

All hell breaks loose in the middle of the woods. The sounds of snarls and whimpers of pain echo through the trees. Blood of both sides spill onto the cool ground, staining it dark. Despite being such a small team, Jimin and the others show Felix's pack whose in charge.

In the center stand two wolves of grey. One clearly bigger than the other but this is an advantage to the smaller, faster wolf.

Jimin snarls viciously as Felix mocks him. The two circle each other, not breaking eye contact. Teasingly, Felix leaps a foot closer to Seoyeon, causing Jimin is charge for him. Missing him, Jimin turns back immediately, keeping a watch on the other.

Suddenly, the cry of the second pup is heard. Both wolves perk up at the sound but only one is captured in the sweet sound of its cries.

Taking his chance, Felix leaps for Jimin. Having the alpha under his paws, Felix almost smirks.

It's over for you..

Jimin's POV

My heart races as I suddenly realize I'm trapped. I move my head enough to watch as Seoyeon smiles down at the two pups in her arms. That is enough to bring a wide smile to my face and let me accept what's to come upon me.

'Thank you..'

Seoyeon suddenly looks up horrified as I mindlink her.

Her scream tears through the air as Felix launches his head towards my neck, his teeth bared.

"ALPHA!"

Suddenly the grip on me is loosened, Felix being ripped off of me by a familiar golden furred wolf.

I spring up, amazed as Jungkook tumbles over the ground with Felix. My heart swells in pride of my beta but soon my hope is crushed as Felix lands on top of Jungkook instead.

I feel my heart get pierced as Felix grips Jungkook's neck with his fangs, Jungkook letting out a loud yelping before going limp.

My vision turns blurry as I allow my rage and grief to take over my senses. I pounce on Felix and dig my claws into his sides earning high pitched screams from him. Viciously, I place my paws on his jaw and pin his head to the ground as I dive for his neck, digging my fangs past his rough skin. The metallic taste of his blood fills my mouth but I don't let go. I dig my fangs deeper, getting a tighter grip. After a while a hand is placed on my shoulder blade.

I turn aggressively and growl. Taehyung looks at me with his teary red eyes.

"Jungkook.." he mumbles. Suddenly my rage is put aside as I see Rose hovering over my beta.

I push Felix's body aside and rush to Jungkook. I whimper and nudge his head with my snout.

'Jungkook.. wake up. Kook you're okay.'

No response through the mind link.

I shift back to my human form and hold Jungkook's large head in my hands.

I don't notice the tears that escape my eyes as I check his pulse.

"Hyung.."

Rose gasps loudly and hugs Jungkook to her chest. My heart calms easily as I let out a deep breath.

He's okay..

"Bring him back to the packhouse. We need to treat him well." I shoot orders towards Taehyung and Yoongi. They nod and carry Jungkook in their arms and begin their way back towards the house, Rose trails behind but stops, looking back at me. I smile reassuringly and nudge my head towards them indicating she should go. She smiles and shifts, catching up to her mate. I stand up and look around.

They're all dead..

"Jimin.."