Fourteen

(If you're uncomfortable with intimate scenes then just look out for the _ and skip until you see the ʕʔ)

When I look over towards the doorway, my body instantly feels on fire again.

Jimin.. he looks pissed as he glares at Felix.

I whimper and hold myself together.

"Felix.. you aren't the brother I remember.. get out.." I say in a calmer manner, trying to control my emotions. Felix looks up at me with angry eyes. I glare at him.

"Get. Out." I growl when he doesn't listen the first time. He nods and licks his lips tasting blood. He's pissed but he leaves the room. As he passes Jimin, I hear him laugh mockingly. Until I hear him leave the house, I stay composed.

I stand against the wall and slowly drag down it as the pain gets worse. I retract my fangs and wipe away the blood from my mouth. I close my eyes tight as I hear footsteps come towards me.

"Seoyeon.." Jimin whispers and wraps his arms around me as I cry.

I'm emotional, in pain, needy, heartbroken, and confused.

I just lost my brother.. no.. that wasn't my brother. My heat hit again, reminding me that it was the first priority on the list.

I hook my arms and legs around Jimin and bury my face in his shoulder as I whimper.

"Help me.. I don't know how much more I can take.." I cry. I can hear Jimin's heartbeat start to race. When he places his hand on my exposed skin, to keep me from falling, my neediness starts to kick in again.

I feel Jimin moving me and dropping me onto my bed. I gulp nervously when I feel him start to move towards my neck.

'I'm scared of where this is going..'

Trust Jimin.

'That's all?'

Yes, just trust your mate.

'I'll try..'

_

I gasp when Jimin connects his lips to my neck and sucks. I sigh in pleasure when he finds my sweet spot right away. I need more.. I tug on his hair but he pulls away, molding my lips with his. I don't fight and let him have dominance. He smirks and slips his warm hands under my shirt.

My heart starts to race when he slips off my shirt and reaches behind me to unclasp my bra. I moan as he takes one of my breasts in his mouth and uses his hand on the other. His tongue flicks against my hardened nipple, causing me to moan. He nips at it and I yelp.

I feel the vibrations as he chuckles.

Fucking tease..

Quite eager for the first time huh?

'Shut up, its the stupid heat. And I'm sure he will know this is my first time.. he won't.. hurt me.. right?'

... you clearly don't know werewolves.

'W-what is that supposed to mean?'

As he kisses and sucks his way up past my collar bone, he starts to grind his hips against mine. I moan again, slightly embarrassed as I realize what's going on.

I can tell he is getting excited as well.. god if I did my research on this werewolf mating shit maybe I wouldn't be so nervous and scared right now. I snap out of my thoughts when I notice Jimin start to pull my sweatpants down as he distracts me with the kissing on my neck.

My heart starts to race.

Jimin freezes and pulls away looking me in the eyes.

"You're scared." His breath mixes with mine. I bite my lip and nod. "Why?" He asks me with hooded eyes.

"My mind is in panic mode.. telling me I'm not ready.. but my body is telling me that this was long over due...." I gulp as I feel my heat coming back.

"What does your heart say.." he pecks my lips to keep the pain at bay, as if he knew I was suffering.

I've never been one to back down.. I love a little excitement in my life...

"Fuck it.." I breath out as I grab Jimin and pull him towards me, crashing our bodies together. I feel him smirk. I pull away and pant to catch some air.

"Just get rid of this pain for now.." I pant, suddenly feeling more needy. I can feel Solar get disappointed but I'm not ready at the moment.. He chuckles lowly, yanking my sweatpants off. My eyes go wide with surprise.

"I'll provide you with great pleasure baby.. trust me."

I moan as he suddenly shoves his palm against my womanhood. He places his tongue half way along my thigh and licks towards my core. When he reaches it, he rubs his nose against my panties. I groan impatiently.

"Jimin.." I growl and groan when the vibrations from his laugh travel over my sensitive skin.

"Alright alright.." he chuckles as he rips off my underwear. "Time to get to business.." he growls hungrily.

I'm a moaning mess when I feel his finger pinch my clit and rub it. God.. I might just climax right now. I cry out as he adds two fingers in. He starts to hook and curl them inside me. I reach for his hair as he bites my clit and finger fucks me. I feel my climax reaching its limit. As I think I can't take no more, he adds a third finger. I cry as my orgasm rips through me. He continues for a little longer before pulling his fingers out and laps up my juices with his tongue.

ʕʔ

He throws off his shirt before climbing in bed next to me and spoons me.

"The pain should be gone for another 2 days.. then it will appear again." Jimin kisses my neck lightly as I lay there exhausted.

"Again?" I whine. "This was the most painful I've haddd.." I pout. He chuckles.

"That's because you didn't find your mate before.. it's more intense when you are in a close relationship with your mate. And don't worry about next time.. I will be with you for the rest of the week here.. we can't go back to the pack house until you're out of heat." He snuggles his face in my hair. After a few moments of silence, guilt hits me.

"You aren't disappointed.. are you?" I ask quietly. He sighs.

"I will admit a little bit.. but I'm not the one in heat so I was able to control myself and respect you.." Jimin confesses.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just.. scared. Maybe I should do my research first haha.." I joke. "What about next time..?" I suddenly get scared again.

"In the next couple days when you get the pain again, I will be able to do what I did today again but when I get my heat cycle for mating season in the winter.. I don't think I will have that self control." He says honestly and holds my hand. I nod.

(As a filler for those who skipped- They didn't seal the bond y'all 👀if you couldn't tell by now.)

"I understand.. I'll be ready by then. I won't let you down.." I say determined, wanting to please Jimin. He chuckles lowly.

"I know you won't.. you won't ever let me down no matter what."