Forty-one

A month has passed and everyone is in for a change.

The 7 boys are out of the pack house right now getting changed while Rose and I are making our changes in the bathroom at her house.

"Oh this is going to look so good on you! Jimin won't be able to keep his hands off!" Rose bounces around in excitement.

"He already can't do that.." I mutter humorously. She giggles. Rose is helping me dye my hair a nice lavender ombré color. It's a nice representation of my eye color that combines the werewolf and vampire side of me together.

 It's a nice representation of my eye color that combines the werewolf and vampire side of me together

(Focus on the right side of the photo)

"I wonder what color the boys are getting their hair dyed.." Rose mumbles as she works. I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe they will match the color of their supernatural eyes like me."

Rose purses her lips and thinks. "I don't know how I would feel if Jungkook dyed his hair a golden color.. I might just die."

I laugh loudly but soon after I gasp. Rose looks at me through the mirror alarmed, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Something wrong?"

I shake my head and smile fondly.

"Just a hard kick.." I say referring to my pups. Just last week I started to feel them moving around. Jimin is obsessed with them! Every night he insists on humming or singing a song to them and placing his hands on my stomach feeling for their reactions. It's honestly the most touching thing I've witnessed.

"Aw. Pups don't give your Eomma a hard time. She's already keeping you guys safe and providing you with everything you need, no need to be brats." Rose teases and giggles. I roll my eyes and rub my stomach. It's now been a little more than 3 months.. The process is at almost 7 months. Only a month and a half left to go!

(If you were curious as to how big Seoyeon is exactly right now- yeah, anyways)

"I'm so excited.. but scared." I voice my thoughts aloud. Rose pauses and looks at me curiously through the mirror. "I can't wait to see my pups.. but.. I feel like they will become a target. Especially with Felix out there still.."