Forty-eight

Seoyeon's POV

I watch as Jimin says goodbye to the younger alpha. He looks as if he resents Jimin. I wouldn't blame him but Jimin didn't do anything. His mate was sent home last week after the incident so he has been kind of a pain to have in the pack house.

Jimin turns back to me once the younger alpha steps out of the building. He smiles and quickly walks over to me before kissing my forehead affectionately.

"What are you doing you weirdo." I giggle, wondering why he is acting like this. Jimin just smiles.

"You can be comfortable now. I know he stresses you out when he was around you. Always yapping and complaining."

I blush. "Was it obvious? I hope he didn't notice.. I don't want him to feel bad."

Jimin pouts. "Why do you care what he thinks? His opinion doesn't matter and everything is pass us. So I suggest you pick out an outfit for tonight.. and I'll see you later." He smirks and drops to his knees, his face level with my stomach. "Treat eomma nicely today okay?" His giggles when he feels movement against his hand. "Ah, they're so smart. Already understanding what I'm saying to them."

I snort. "Yeah and they certainly didn't get it from you." Jimin frowns and stands up.

"You're mean. Maybe I should rethink that third pup." He chuckles before brushing his hair back with his hand. "I'll see you later, bye sweetheart." With that, he is off to his office again.

So we going sexy or innocent?

'What do you mean?'

For the dinner tonight, duh?

Yeah, the dinner. Tonight is a surprise for Rose where Jungkook is officially going to ask Rose to 'be his forever'. It's the closest thing he has to a proposal for werewolves. He's doing it because he knows Rose has always dreamed of a proper proposal since she was a kid.

No no no. I have the perfect idea.. how about a combo of sexy and innocent. Like you pretend you don't know.

I internally roll my eyes and make my way upstairs for Solar to have her fun in picking something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in thought in Jin's office as he reorganizes it.

"So, did you pick out an outfit?"

I blink a few times before processing his question. "O-oh Yes. Yeah.. I did. Technically Solar picked it.. or at least tried. She wanted to do this extremely exposing dress but.."

"But, you feel insecure?"

"How did you know?"

"You're easy to read Seoyeon." Jin chuckles. I pout and cross my arms. "I'm happy that Jungkook is doing this for Rose. Especially after he was so scared to find his mate." He smiles fondly as he fixes a picture on his desk.

"Oppa.." Jin responses with a hum. "Have you found your mate?"

Jin freezes and visibly takes a deep breath before nodding. "Yeah.. I have."

"Really? Do I know them?" I ask, suddenly excited. Jin looks at me and shake his head. "Then.. could I meet her?"

Jin smiles sadly and nods. "Of course.. but I hope that day doesn't come for a long long time."

I knit my eyebrows together and adjust the way I was sitting. "What.. do you mean? Are you nervous that we won't get along?"

Jin laughs and shakes his head. "No, you two would get along so well." He pauses and looks into my eyes from across the room. "She passed away 5 years ago Seoyeon."