Thirteen

I took a cold shower like Jin suggested. It helped. A lot.

'Why didn't you warn me?'

Well sorry, it caught me by surprise too. And I thought you could handle this.

'It's never this painful! And I didn't even know it was my heat all those years.'

Well now you know.

I roll my eyes and block out Solar.

God damned good for nothing she-wolf...

As I'm drying my hair, I hear my ringtone go off. I pick up and hold my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy it's been a hot second since we've talked." Rose giggles into the phone and my mood instantly is lifted.

"Yeah it's been a while.. how are you?" I question as I set down my phone and put it on speaker.

"Honestly.. okay for now. I know that my dad doesn't have long but I have to be strong." I hear the tremble in Rose's voice. My expression softens. "Anyways, anything new?"

"Oh! Yeah.. Felix showed up at our door." I hear a loud thud from the other side of the line. I scrunch up my face because my ears are super sensitive.

"Ah shit.. sorry dropped my phone but, No way! Really?! What happened!" I chuckle at her reaction.

"Rose what was that? Why are you yelling?" I hear a faded voice on Rose's side of the call. Hoseok. I roll my eyes and chuckle. That bastard keeps using his speed to go back and forth between two countries.

"Oh uhm.. I dropped my phone is all. Hey want to say hi to Seoyeon?" Rose beams to her brother.

"Uhm.. hey Seoyeon." Hoseok says awkwardly.

"Hey Hoseok. It's been awhile since we've talked.. how are... you?" I smirk, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Uh I'm good. Uhm don't talk for too long Okay Rose? It's late over there in Korea." Hoseok says before I hear a door close.

We talked for a few hours after I explained to her what had happened. I feel bad for hiding what I am from my best friend but it's against the law to tell a human what you are.. unless that person is your mate or partner for life.

We ended up talking until I feel asleep and woke up to my phone being dead.

I plug in my phone to charge and look at the clock on my wall.

2:30pm! Jesus I must've been exhausted. I went to the bathroom and did my thing before coming downstairs to get breakfast. As I passed the front door, the door bell went off. I turn to see a figure outside.

"Oh hey Felix." I open the door to be greeted by a smiling Felix that had chocolates.

"Hey.. are you feeling any better?" He asked concerned as he stepped inside and took off his shoes. I nod and wave my hand.

"Just really bad cramps. You know, that time of the month." I chuckle, feeling bad that I have to lie. He nods and hands me the box of chocolates.

"I figured. So I picked up some chocolate for you." He smiles as I take the chocolate.

God damn it.. now that my werewolf side is more awakened, I don't think I can handle chocolate like I used to be able to. Before I could say anything, I hear my phone ring upstairs.

"Oh be right back. I'll put these in my room while I go get that." I smile at him. He nods and waits at the stairs.

I sprint upstairs to see Jimin's caller ID on the phone. As I walk in, the call ended and I notice I missed quite the lot of calls from him.

God.. I'm going to have a lot to hear from him.

I feel a slight burning sensation in my stomach. Ah why.. it's okay just power through it.

I put down the chocolates before walking to my phone and begin to dial his phone number.

"I wouldn't do that." I jump from the voice beside me.

"Holy shit Felix you scared me- I thought you were waiting downstairs." I chuckle as I put my hand over my heart. My smile fades as I notice the strange aura around him. It's like he's staring into my soul. I start to back away when he steps towards me. "Felix?"

"I thought we were best friends Seoyeon." Felix said in a low voice, still approaching me slowly. I blinked.

"What are you talkin-" I squeak when he launches forward and traps me against the wall. The pain from yesterday hits harder. My eyes widen as I see his eyes change to a light blue.

"Seoyeon.. don't lie to me. Why didn't you tell me you were a werewolf.. and you were my mate at that."

W-what?

"Have you ever wondered if I lied to you.." he smiled when I shook my head out of fear. The pain was getting worse but being in fear made it so much more painful. "You are so naive. I wasn't kidnapped! I chose to leave. I chose to be turned into a werewolf. So that we could be together..." Felix growled lowly and nuzzled his nose against my neck.

Suddenly the pain stopped and turned into.. neediness? I wanted him to touch me more.

"I can smell your heat.. what a convenient time for Jimin to leave.. just enough time for me to mark you and breed you like my bitch. I can feel your neediness. Give in Seoyeon.. you know I'll take care of you.."

No! This isn't right!

I pushed him off with all my strength, which I underestimated seeing as he was thrown across the room. The pain came back harder this time.

"Cut it out Felix! I'm not your m-mpph!" My eyes grew as large as saucers when he sprinted back to me and kissed me aggressively.

I started to melt into the kiss but immediately realized what was happening. This stupid heat keeps interfering with my thoughts and actions!

I start to cry when I feel him start to work his way under my clothes.

Stop him!

'I'm trying!'

I finally get a grip on myself and grow out my fangs. I bite aggressively into his lips and bring my knee up to meet his sensitive parts. He screams in agony and falls to the floor.

"What is going on in here?!"