Three

The next morning, I wake up in a good mood. I get butterflies in my stomach as I think about the previous day.. and when Jimin kissed my hand. Makes me want to kiss him and tell him to fuck me like his bitch.

What?

I slap my head.

"God Seoyeon.. get a grip. Stop thinking like that." I sigh as I sit up. A knock on my door startles me.

"Come in.." I yawn. Hoseok walks in. "Oh hi, Hoseok." I try not to show my suspicion of the man. He gives me a small wave.

"Rose has something she needs to tell you.." he informs sadly. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay.. I'll be down in a minute." I smile and he nods, closing my door again.

I get dressed and put my hair up into a messy bun before heading to the kitchen.

"Hey Rosie what's up?" I call her by her nickname. My smile fades when I catch a glance of her face soaked in tears. "Hey.. what's wrong?" I hug her and pat her back. She sniffles before speaking.

"I'm so sorry Seoyeon.. I have to take the next flight out to the United States.. my father's illness has just got so much worse and I want to spend as much time alone with him as I can before.." she pauses and cries again.

"Aw Rose.. you don't have to apologize. I'm so sorry about this.. how long do you need to go?" I rub her arm in a sisterly way to comfort her.

"I-I'm not sure.. my mom said he has about 3 months left.. maybe a bit more if he takes care of himself well." My eyes widen as Rose once again starts to sob.

"You go Rose okay..? I'll be fine here. Spend as much time as you can with him alright? Don't worry about me."

"B-but you just got here and I feel bad-" I cut her off.

"I'm fine Rose! I promise! And besides when you come back I'll be waiting here, ready to be there for you." I smile warmly at her. She jumps on me and hugs me.

"Oh I don't deserve you.." she sniffles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has now passed since Rose left. Hoseok also decided to go with her. I've been in the house this whole week, feeling like I needed to spend time with myself for a little. I have been calling and texting Jimin a lot though.. I have to admit that I may have a crush on him.

I had just gotten off a FaceTime call with  Rose and Hoseok. I became bored and took this chance to look through the pictures in my camera. I smiled when I came across the picture of the wolf.

The doors to my window suddenly wooshed open. I look up startled. I rush out of bed and close the window doors. I rub my arms in attempt to keep warm.

"Damn, it's getting chilly out there.." I suddenly look out my window into the night sky. "Shit.. it's a full moon.." I bit my lip, knowing that for some strange reason I would always get that same nightmare every full moon.

"So you are a werewolf."

I jump and turn around with wide eyes. Hoseok stood there, glaring at me.

"Hoseok! What are you doing here.. wait- I was just on a call with you- how did-" he cut me off with a harsh tone.

"What do you want with my sister, rogue." He almost, growled at me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Did he say.. werewolf? Rogue?

"You must be bat-shit crazy to think someone as average as me is a werewolf. They don't even exist! And what do you mean what do I want with your sister.. I don't want anything from her. She's just like a sister to-"

"Lies!" He barks at me. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Believe whatever you want Hoseok, I don't even care. I think I'm just dreaming right now." I close my eyes and rub my temples.

Wake up..

Suddenly I feel I'm being carried.

"H-hey what the hell dude?!" I yell at Hoseok and hit his back. Suddenly we are moving at light-speed. The next time I blink, we are standing in some office. I stand there in a daze, until I snap out of it when Hoseok tackles me to the ground.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY SISTER!" He stares into my soul.

"Hoseok! What are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice and turn my head to look at the desk in the office. Another male stands there, in shock. He looks a bit younger than me.. Beside him, in the chair is.. Jimin?! He looks equally shook.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry I didn't realize it sooner. She's a rogue werewolf out to get my sister!" Hoseok shouts urgently. I roll my eyes. I pull down his neck, hooking my arm around his, and my one leg around one of his that is straddling me. I pull and flip him over. I stand up and dust myself off as he lays there dumbfounded.

"What in the fuck are you talking about Hoseok? If werewolves existed then tell me, how do you know I'm one?" I challenge, crossing my arms. He stands and challenges me back.

"You said, and I quote, 'Shit.. it's a full moon..' and that's what a rogue would say because they have no choice but to shift and go on a killing rampage. I knew something was suspicious with you." He pointed accusingly me.

"Me?! The suspicious one is you!" I laugh out loud. "And I didn't say 'shit.. it's a full moon' because I'm a rogue werewolf or whatever you call it!" I defend myself, still burning Hoseok with my glare.

"Then.. if you aren't a werewolf then why did you say it..?" Jimin looked at me curiously.

"I-" I pause, debating if I really can tell them.

"Liar.." I hear Hoseok mumble. My blood boils in frustration and annoyance.

"It's because I get nightmares!"