Sixteen

"Luna! You're back!" Jungkook smiles cheerfully and hugs me the moment I walk in through the front door to the pack house. I giggle as I hug back, earning a jealous growl from Jimin.

"Okay, Okay, that's long enough. Off my girl, beta." Jimin pushes Jungkook off of me and narrows his eyes. Jungkook pouts like a child which melts my heart. Other pack members started to come and greet our return as well. Including the pups of the pack. My eyes lit up when I saw them running at me. I kneeled on the floor and opened my arms as they piled on me. We all laughed as they shouted at the same time. I've always loved kids. I never want them to feel ignored or lonely like I did. When I was in Australia, every Sunday I would visit the orphanage and help out with chores and playing with the kids.

Once the parents of the pups started to go back to their jobs, the kids followed them. I waved to them as they left and I got up, with the help of Jimin.

"You really love the kids Luna." Jin says as he approaches us. I smile and nod.

"Yeah.. I just don't want any kid to feel unappreciated or alone.. I don't want any kid to go through what I did. So I just naturally love kids I guess." I smile to cover my pain. Jin nods in agreement. I look over at Jimin and he's looking at me in a way that I haven't seen before..

I blink and he looks away and stretches.

"Uhm I have some work to do, so I'll be in the office. Come get me if you need me." Jimin smiles at me and kisses my head before walking away with Jungkook following. Jin taps my shoulder and asks me if he wants to hang out with the others to pass time. I nod and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently in a very awkward position on a twister mat. Jin, Yoongi, And Tae giggle as they watch JHope, Namjoon, and I play twister with the kids in the living room. I, myself am very flexible and it seems Hoseok is too, but Namjoon... he's struggling.

Suddenly the front door slams open and scares me. I fall to the ground, right on top of Hoseok, who was under me. I groan and crawl away from the mat. My senses perk when I hear yelling. I immediately stand up and sprint to the foyer to see what's going on. I see Jimin and Jungkook coming down the stairs and one of our scouts at the door calling for the alpha. Other pack members start to crowd around but I sense that this situation isn't something they should be worried about.

"It's okay, everyone go back to what they were doing. This situation is under control." I say kindly to everyone, and they gladly resume their tasks. Jin continues to entertain the kids in the other room as the 4 vampires come out to listen along with Jimin, Jungkook, and I.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks, his voice stern.

Oof- sexy.

'Not the time Solar..'

"T-the Eastern Falls pack.." the scout catches his breath before handing Jimin a slip of paper. "I think they are trying to call war with us."

Jimin looks at him weirdly before reading the note.

Dear Blood Rose pack,

You must face your
consequence.

I trust that you know what happens when you threaten a member of another pack. But what happens when you injure a member of another pack. It's unacceptable on our end.

We were neutral with each other before but now I believe we are enemies, seeing your attack on one of our members.

Another thing. You have officially signed a treaty with the Yellow Flower
pack. We have been on bad terms with them for ages now. Any allie of theirs is our enemy.

We declare war.

Signed the Eastern Falls Pack

"Threatening of a member? We did no such thing?" Jungkook says both offended and confused. Jimin tilts his head and furrows his brows as he thinks. Suddenly his eyes go wide.

"Seoyeon.. is Felix.. human?" Jimin asks me, looking me in the eye with realization. I frown.

"Of cour- " I pause as I recall the events of the last time I saw Felix. "No... he's a werewolf.." I look up at him in realization. Jimin sighs angrily.

"That son of a bitch.. he knew what he was doing." Jimin angrily crumples up the paper. "Come, we need to go over details to figure out what exactly is going on." Jimin takes my hand and leads me up to the office with Jungkook trailing behind.

"So I take it that we .. did threaten a member of their pack?" Jungkook asks timidly as Jimin slams the doors closed. I stand behind Jimin as he sits down. I slowly rub his shoulders as I can sense his overbearing frustration. I nod towards Jungkook to answer his question.

Jimin turns and looks at me.

"I know you may not want to recall the events but what happened before I had gotten there that day?" Jimin asked me calmly and took my hand. I sighed before speaking.

"Felix arrived at my house to check on how I was feeling. I left him downstairs so that I can go check my phone when I heard someone calling me. He suddenly appeared behind me and trapped me against the wall. He said something.. about me keeping it from him all this time." I pause trying to remember what he said.

"He said he was never kidnapped, he was taken by a werewolf. But he went willingly and turned.. for me? He must've knew what I was before I did. He told me he did it so that we could be werewolves together and mate. He thought I was his mate and that's why I was always close to him my whole life.." I paused again when Jimin growled lowly.

"I must've been giving him false signals. He forced himself of me and.. I pushed him back. Maybe a little to much because I threw him into the wall by accident.."

Jimin chuckles.

"And that's when I walked in." He looks up at me and I nod. "So, to sum it up. Felix got involved with the supernatural and joined a pack. From what I'm assuming, it was most likely the Eastern Falls pack. Also the third most powerful in the world right now.. we've had packs trying to out throw us but we get lucky every time. That probably was an underlying cause and then we signed with the Yellow Flower pack which added to that. And finally, the encounter with Felix which set off the bomb."

I look at Jimin in awe. He figured that all out?

Jimin smiles proudly at me and Jungkook laughed.

"This is why you're Alpha. We can always count on you to guide us through situations like this." Jungkook praises Jimin.

"So what are we going to do?" Jungkook asked again, eyes wide. Jimin smirks.

"It's obvious. We fight and win."