Eight

Today is supposedly Jimin's day he becomes the official alpha. I wish I was with him but we haven't spoken since the incident which was about a week and a half ago. I'm in pain as I let my new side take over. I sit in bed, in total darkness as I talk with the voice in my head about my recent discovery. Was it true? How was I so oblivious.

~Flashback a week ago~

"Are you sure you will be able to see the truth.." I ask Namjoon cautiously.

He nods. Apparently Namjoon is able to see into a person's soul and bring back old memories and guide that person to be who they really are. After the argument with Jimin and me not knowing what happened with my eyes, Namjoon offered to help. He didn't want to see Jimin in such despair after finally finding his mate.

He took my hands and the room went silent. I let myself relax and images started playing in my head.

(Next scene will be in italics to show the memories)

"Get your priorities straight. We need to hide her." A woman shouts at a man in a cloak.

"Fine. Just know that I'm doing this for her and not you.. you disgusting mutt." The man hisses. He looks down at me.

"Give her to me.. I'll-" The man was cut off by an arrow hitting his arm. "Hide her there! Quickly!" He whispered, pointing to a bush. The woman holding me kissed my forehead and laid me in the bush.

"You need to stay quiet Seoyeon.. okay? When this is over we will bring you home and you will get all the ice cream in the world!" She says quietly and smiles. I giggle and hug her.

"Okay eomma.." I hear my small voice call out. She rushes away from me as a large group of vampires and werewolves appear.

"Pilsoo! How dare you go behind our backs and marry this flea infested dog." One of the vampires in the crowd hiss at the man... my father.

"She never told me she was a werewolf!" My father snaps back.

"And you never revealed that you were a vampire! We could've avoided this if you had just told me and not compelled me to forget every time you sucked me dry you damned leech." My mother growled back.

"It doesn't matter now! You are bound to the law and know your places. Kill them." A werewolf growls and everything turns red.

I cover my mouth to not scream as I watch my father get his neck snapped and his limbs cut to shreds. My mother lasted longer but soon had a iron sword driven through her.

The crowd dispersed and I ran out to my parents crying. A male vampire sudden approached me.

I look up and cry my parents names. The stranger picks me up and the next thing I know, I'm at an orphanage in Australia.

(End Of memory)

Namjoon lets go of my hand and looks at my crying figure. I'm a crossbreed! They never knew that my parents had an offspring... I'm half vampire and half werewolf. That explains my odd eye color.

"I'll let you adjust.." Namjoon pats my back and exits the room. Leaving me to grieve.

~End Of Flashback~

So to sum it all up. My mother was a werewolf and my father a vampire. They had hidden their true identities from each other and had me. When they found out that they had been lying to each other, the supernatural council sent their families to kill them. I had only gotten lucky that no one knew I existed.

This explains everything.. my nightmares during full moons was my supernatural sides trying to reach out. Those crazy painful times I thought was all because of puberty was actually my heat which I get once every season. The voice in my head.. was my wolf. She wasn't strong enough to shift and only had shown herself two times. The two times I've kissed another being. Also why that boy ran from me the first time we kissed, because my eyes changed! I'm assuming my werewolf side is much stronger than my vampire side since it's never really shown itself. How was I able to hide my scent?

1. I've never shifted which helped.
2. I've hung around humans my whole life.

And finally the strange attraction I have to Jimin. That was already kind of explained. We are mates.

For the last week, I've been working on my supernatural side. My wolf is much stronger since she guided me on how to let her take control and shift and show her eyes. Her eyes are actually supposed to be a light gray but my vampire side interfered. Only witches and vampires are able to get purple eyes so that explains why Jimin called me a witch.

Just yesterday I was overjoyed to find out I shifted for the first time. I also scared the living Jesus out of Namjoon by unintentionally shifting back to human form in front of him. Which, surprise, you shift back to your human form naked. So I was embarrassed. Currently, my bones were extremely sore from the foreign feeling but I should be fine, according to Solar. A.K.A my wolf.

As I'm sitting in bed, I feel a burning sensation at my gums. Solar has no idea what's happening but it's painful. All I can do is whimper quietly and bite down on my wrist to ease the pain.

There's a knock on my door. I get up slowly in the darkness. A perk of being a crossbreed, you can see perfectly in the dark as if it were day. I open my door slightly.

"Taehyung..?" I mumble surprised.

"The one and only. Namjoon told me about your situation.." he smiled. "Can I come in? We can talk.."

I step aside and turn on the lights. Big mistake. I hissed and covered my eyes. Taehyung looks at me shocked.

"Wow.. now you really look like a vampire." My eyes widen at his comment. I turn to look at my mirror.

My eyes are purple and there's blood at my mouth. What the.. I look at my wrist. There's fang marks..

"Oh.. so that's what the burning sensation was.." I mutter shyly. I wipe my mouth and sit on my bed.

"Why are you here.." I ask Taehyung, snapping him out of his daze.

"I just wanted to check on you. Jimin's becoming alpha today and I wanted you to be there and explain your situation." He tilted his head. I bit my lip.

"I don't think I will be able to handle him rejecting me.. I'm still trying to figure out a lot right now.. and I think convincing him to talk with me will be hard.." I rub my arm nervously.

"I already told him I would bring you and he agreed to talk."