Fifty-two

Taehyung stretches out his wrist to me.

"Drink."

I snap out of my trance and narrow my eyes at him.

"Now is not the time to be loyal to your stupid mutt. I know he doesn't want you drinking anyone but his blood but your eyes are turning black! You need more." He frustratedly argues with me. I clench my jaw, angered over how Taehyung addresses Jimin. Jin also narrows his eyes at him.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and looks at me expectantly. I cross my arms and lean back.

Yoongi shakes his head. "Seoyeon he's right. Don't be stubborn. Do you know what happens when a vampires eyes turn black?" I gulp and shake my head.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and mutters a small "of course you don't" under his breath.

"It means you're deprived of blood. The most obvious symptom is the black eyes. The second, is the weakness. No, you won't die but you will become weak. Possibly weaker than an average human. And in your case, that could affect you greatly. Don't you see yourself? You struggle to even move around easily and are in constant pain. You're going to harm yourself if you let this go. You're going to grow weaker, and your pups will break your body down until it can't bare it anymore. So I suggest, you drink Taehyung's blood before we force it in your veins." Yoongi narrows his eyes challengingly. My own widen and my mouth slightly opens.

I take a breath and glance down.

He's not wrong..

Making my mind up, I grab Taehyung's wrist and bite into it, taking a good amount of blood. I lean back and close my eyes, an expression of discomfort takes over my face.

A pulsing headache appears and slowly starts to fade. I open my eyes again and the room is bright.

Taehyung smiles relieved. "Good girl." Yoongi comments, a small smirk. I growl at him lowly. Jin pulls on Yoongi's ear.

"Cut out your behavior before I cut off your tongue!" Jin threatens as Yoongi let's out a screech of pain. I grin happily as Yoongi gets scolded.

"You feel better now?" Hoseok asks me quietly, reaching out to touch my hand. I nod and offer a small smile.

"I'm sorry I was stubborn, it's the mate bond. I'm part werewolf, you can't expect me not to put up a fight when it comes to loyalty." I chuckle apologetically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on a mat on the floor while doing stretches. Rose sits in the room on her phone.

"So any day now right?" She asks suddenly. I sit up and look at her.

"Ah, yeah. A minimum of a week left actually. Jimin almost didn't leave because of it." I chuckle shaking my head. Rose giggles and nods.

"Sounds like him. Jungkook rarely lets me out of his sight, I can barely imagine what it's like for you."

I shrug. "He doesn't smother me. I enjoy it most the time. He's very careful around me and shows affection often. Though he worries me.. he puts me before himself. He went through that phase once where he was overworking himself.. With me not by his side right now, I just worry." I tell Rose honestly. She nods and purses her lips.