Fifty-seven

Seoyeon's POV

"Jimin.." I call out softly to him. He stands bare in the middle of the war field, overlooking the bodies.

He perks up at my voice and looks over at me with soft eyes. I smile back weakly and observe his body.

He's covered in blood and cuts. I spot a few growing bruises too. Ah Jimin.. why do you get yourself hurt like this.

Before I notice it, he's already squatting at my level wiping the tears I didn't know I let flow.

"Do you guys want a moment?" Jin suddenly asks. Jimin rolls his eyes and glares at the medic. Jin smiles sheepishly. "Just hurry back soon.. The pups need proper care." He chuckles before shifting and running off.

At the mention of the pups, Jimin looks down at the two sleeping in my arms. A smile that I've never seen before appears on Jimin's features as he reaches out to caress their soft heads.

"You scared me.." I admit quietly. Jimin looks up to meet my gaze and smiles, a tear escaping his eye.

"Not as much as you scared me.." he whispers quietly and hugs me close to him. "Don't you ever.. disappear like that again.. I've never felt so helpless.."

I chuckle softly and massage his scalp as he sobs quietly. I allow him to show his soft side to me. It's rare for Jimin to be vulnerable.

"Hearing your screams.. your cries.. you were in so much pain.. and yet I couldn't do anything but hope that I could break that door down to get to you.."

"It's okay now.. Felix is.. gone. And the pups are okay.."

Jimin meets my eyes with guilt.

"Do you regret it..?"

I tilt my head in confusion as I wipe his tears carefully.

"Felix's death.. Do you regret him dying? I know you two were close but.."

"No Jimin.. We were very close.. he was my only family. But.. he wasn't the old Felix I cared for. He changed and he showed no signs of going back. So no, I don't regret it. Don't feel bad.."

He nods and moves beside me, pulling me into his chest, creating a shield around the pups using our bodies.

"Look at them.. They're so much more than I expected.." he sighs and strokes their small hands. I chuckle quietly.

"Hey.. You don't have such small hands now huh?"

Jimin scoffs as I giggle at my small joke.

There's a moment of silence between us before he speaks again.

"Are you okay now..?" he asks gently, raising my chin to look at him. He caresses my face and kisses my lips passionately, putting forth the emotions he felt at the moment. Fear, happiness, and relief.

I hum in response to his question. "Just feeling a bit weak is all.." I admit honestly. He nods and hugs me closer.

Jimin looks me in the eyes before capturing my lips again, this time the kiss is filled with passionate love. He pecks my lips gently and follows down my neck, peppering my skin with small nip marks. I sigh and relax my muscles as his touch comforts me. His hand rubs my thigh, slowly crawling towards the inner part. I open my eyes and glance down at his newly formed erection. I chuckle and push his head away from my neck as he sucks a mark under my ear.

"Mr Park, I just gave birth to our first two pups and you're already trying to move onto the making of the third."

Jimin chuckles and pecks my lips again before hugging me close. "Sorry.. I can't help it. I just love you too much.."