Five

There are 6 other men in the room. Hoseok and that unnamed man from Jimin's office. A man laying on the medic's table and then another man standing next to him, which I assume is Jin. Then stood two other men who I had no clue as to who they were.

Okay but why is everyone so handsome?

Jimin's the hottest.

'I agre- Wait- shut up!' I scold the voice.

"And who is this fine looki- OW WHAT THE FUCK JIN!" The man on the table screeches towards Jin whom just rolls his eyes, holding the bloodied arrow.

"Don't be so rude. And on the bright side, I got the arrow out." Jin smirks before turning to me. "Thank you for distracting him deary." He smiles.

"Uhm.. you're welcome?" My voice goes up at the end of the sentence.

"As I was saying.." the man on the table growled, "who is this beautiful young lady?"

Jimin growls and startles me by putting his hand around my waist. There was a gasp heard and the next thing I know, two men in the room bow their heads. The unnamed man and Jin.

"Show respect to our Luna.." the unnamed male growls as he slaps Hoseok on the back of the head.

"1. She ain't our damn Luna, 2. We aren't werewolves 3. I don't think Taehyung is willing to find his soulmate anytime soon." Hoseok said sassily as one of the unknown men rolled his eyes.

I look at Jimin cluelessly and he only chuckled lowly.

"I'll explain later.." he whispered.

"Let us introduce ourselves, I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin. I'm Jimin's pack medic." Jin smiles and bows again to me.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's beta." The unnamed man from before mirrors Jin's actions.

Hoseok waves. "You already know me so.."

"Hi, I'm Taehyung. South Korea's most well known mafia leader." One of the unknown men smirk proudly. Suddenly Hoseok smacks his head.

"Quit lying you brat."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Kim Taehyung. Leader of Chalactan Coven of vampires." He says carelessly.

Vampires exist too?!

My eyes widen slightly, Taehyung sees this and smirks.

"Kim Namjoon, loyal guard of Taehyung's." The second unknown man nods respectfully.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi. Second in charge of Chalactan Coven." He smirks as he eyes me up and down. I squirm and subtly hide myself behind Jimin's form. Jimin senses this and puts an arm around me protectively.

"Nice to meet you all.. my name is Lee Seoyeon. I'm just.. human." I wave shyly, slightly intimidated. Some of their eyes narrow, not believing me and others eyes widen with surprise. "Also.. if you three are vampires and you three are werewolves then.. what is Hoseok..?"

"Oh, I'm a vampire." Hoseok stands proudly. Oh so that explains the crazy speed.

"Half-vampire. Wouldn't be if it weren't for me." Taehyung adds in and sends Hoseok a look. Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Hoseok is looked down on by the coven since he was the last to join and he was originally human. Also the reason why he is always hanging around his pathetic sister." Yoongi explains expressionlessly.

"Rose is not pathetic." I snap back before Hoseok has the chance.

"Oh so she does have a backbone.." Yoongi teases, raising an eyebrow.

This guy gets on my nerves.

I don't respond to the voice but I totally agree.

"Cut it out Yoongi." Jimin growls lowly. Yoongi scoffs.

"Your tone doesn't affect me alpha." Yoongi mocks.

"Yeah but mine does so zip it." Taehyung glares and Yoongi grumbles.

I have so many questions for Jimin..

After the introductions, Jimin brought me up to his room. I watch him attentively as he sits on his bed. He makes eye contact with me and chuckles, patting the space beside him. I blush lightly and sit by him.

"So, ask away." He leans back, supporting himself with his arms and tilts his head to look at me.

"Does Luna mean what I think it does? Why is Yoongi such an ass? Are vampires and werewolves enemies or allies cause that encounter earlier gave me mixed messages.." I blurt out all my questions at once. Jimin looks at me amused.

"If you think Luna means the female alpha, then yes. Yoongi just likes to challenge people as his entertainment. And yes naturally the two are enemies but the 7 of us grew up together and have a treaty. Though we still pick on each other. It's just our nature." Jimin answers my question with ease and smiles. "Anything else?"

I look at him dumbfounded.

"Are you always this perfect?" I don't think twice as I ask. My cheeks heat up when I realize my question.

Dammit stupid hormones get control over yourselves.

Jimin lets out a heartedly laugh.

"Maybe in your eyes, yes." He giggles and my heart melts. "I should also mention you will be staying here until we are able to capture or eliminate the hunter in the area." He says casually. My eyebrows furrow.

"Hunter? And why?" I ask. I don't mind not leaving but Rose's house should also be taken care of.

"A hunter is a special being who hides amongst humans and hunts supernatural species like us. I don't want you leaving just in case the hunter mistakes you as one of us and hurts you. I won't let that happen." Jimin looks at me in a way that makes me feel beyond special. He looks at me as if I'm his world and nothing else matters but me.

"Another question.. do you feel my pain? Because of the mate bond.." I've always wondered if the bond was that strong that it was real. A light dusting of pink covers his cheeks.

"Well yes if it's severe. But that only happens after sealing the bond." Jimin tells me honestly. I nod.

"How do you seal the bond?" I purse my lips in confusion. He clears his throat.

"Uhm. In your words, inhumanly awesome sex." He chuckles as he blushes. I flush out of embarrassment.

"O-oh." I feel my face burn. God, I really don't do myself any favors.