Seventeen

It's been about two weeks since the letter. The first battle is supposed to be in another 3 weeks. Everyone that is able to fight has been training more for the past two weeks. Including myself. I may not be the official Luna yet but that doesn't mean I can't offer support. I've just about mastered my shifting and abilities from both sides of my supernatural self. Jimin pouts every time he finds out that he missed me shifting to wolf form. He's always caught somewhere else doing work while I'm training.

Also, Jimin's mother has been leaving.. signs? If that's what to call it. One day I open my drawer and see a set of lingerie with a note from Mrs. Park. There's also been incidents where Jimin and I will walk into his room to relax and there are flower petals and wine bottles sitting on the bed. I love Jimin's parents but.. his mother in particular, flusters me. Not in a bad way of course.

Which reminds me.. Jimin is supposed to be getting his heat in less than a week.. I will say that I am not as fearful as I was before. I've been doing my research. I am particularly nervous too because it would be my first time. Maybe Jimin will be able to control it? No.. he's an Alpha so the desire will be stronger than anything. Not to mention we have to stay somewhere else for the time being since an Alpha in heat can be very dangerous and aggressive towards others. Except for their mate. That's another reason I'm nervous.. Jimin most likely will be.. rough. Considering he is an alpha. I just have to trust him! Trust Jimin.

I find myself in the pack library for the 4th time in these last two weeks. I keep continuing to do my research. I flip the book open to a random chapter that covers knotting. I gulp. That's what I'm most scared of..

As I'm reading, my eyes widen at one particular measurement. An Alpha's knot can grow up to 13cm(5inches) in circumference?! Excuse me what?!

I squeak when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and look at Jimin with surprised eyes. He looks at me with a small smile, slightly amused.

"Why are you so jumpy? What are you reading?" Jimin raises an eyebrow and looks over my shoulder. I instantly slam the book closed and slide it away from me, down the table.

"Uhh Nothing." I blush.

He smirks.

Dammit he saw didn't he..

"Doing your research I see? Why don't you just ask me?" Jimin grins and sits in the chair next to me, crossing his legs.

"It's awkward.." I mutter. He chuckles.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward. Seoyeon, I'm not going to judge you." He smiles as he lifts my chin to meet his eyes. I feel a little less embarrassed.

"So. Ask me. What about knots were you trying to figure out?" He laughs when I smack his arm.

"Jimin!" I whine like a child.

"I'm serious!" Jimin laughs. I narrow my eyes at him and he puts his hands up in defeat. "Okay, maybe I was teasing a bit but still."

I pout and hug my legs closer to my chest. I mumble quietly.

"I may be a werewolf with excellent hearing but I can't understand you when you slur yours words like that sweetheart." He smiles at me.

"Why is it so.." I start off, unable to finish my sentence.

"Big?" Jimin smirks slightly as he finishes what I started. I nod and blush. He ruffles my hair and smiles. "Hmm.. it's just like that. It's meant for breeding purposes so it has to be enough to fill in the space to keep seed from leaving the female body." He explains. I just may still be immature because I feel my face heat up even more.
"Anything else?"

"Uhm is it painful.." I whisper. Sure enough Jimin heard me.

"Yes, depending on the female. Some just find it uncomfortable. But you seem to enjoy pain so you'll be fine. I'm sure." Another smack can be heard. "I'm just teasing!" Jimin defends and pouts. Still unable to hide his smile.

I bite my lip and stand, wanting to leave the room. I whine when Jimin grabs my arm and pulls me into his lap.

"Baby..? I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to embarrass you that much." Jimin frowns as my sad face. I look up at him and pout. He smiles and hugs me tightly. "You're just really cute when you're flustered." He chuckles and kisses my nose. I giggle when he starts to tickle me.

"Okay okay! I forgive you god.. let me breathe." I chuckle as I lean against him. He rubs my back in a comforting way.

"I understand why you're nervous.. but you can trust me. Even in that clouded state, I have some right of mind. And I also love you.. I won't hurt you." Jimin says to me and nuzzles his nose against the side of my head. I smile and move my head to face him.

"I don't know why I ever doubted you.." I kiss him tenderly as he melts back into the kiss.

"Ewww"

We both look over to see a few of the pups looking at us and teasing. We laugh.

"Why are you 4 here? Actually trying to read?" I say sarcastically. These 4 are the oldest of the pups. Ages 8,10,12, and 12. They laugh and run off when one of the mother's in the pack call them from the hall.

I chuckle and shake my head before turning to look back at Jimin. I blink and purse my lips.

"What?" I ask him. He's looking at me with that expression again.. he smiles and pecks my nose.

"Remember what I asked you.. before my first attempt at kissing you?" Jimin says lowly. An emotion swirling in his eyes that I don't recognize. I think for a minute. Suddenly I blush when I remember.

It was when he asked me if I wanted a kid.. after I said that I adored the pups of the pack.

I nod my head slowly.

"Well.. would you?" He asks again. I get caught off guard when I hear his voice shake a bit. Is he nervous?

"Is the Park Jimin nervous?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk. He blushes slightly. Oh. That's new..

"That w-wasn't the question." He sighs and closes his eyes, face still covered with a light dusting of pink. I smile, pride strong. I capture his lips with mine.

"I would love a kid with you.. maybe just not now.." I smile at him as I pull away. He smiles brightly and nods.

"Not with this war. I understand.. but that doesn't mean your answer disappointed me." Jimin hugs me tightly again and mumbles into my shoulder.

"I can't wait to start my life with you.."