Fifty-four

Jimin's POV

I quickly hang up on the call, ignoring their pleads to keep me calm.

My wolf is going nuts and my eyes are burning from rage.

I have to get back now. If anyone can find her.. if she's still there, it's me.

'Cant you move faster?'

I ask my wolf as we run in wolf form. I let him take over for the sake of time. He growls.

If this isn't good enough for you, how about you take over eh?

I huff angrily and take over, catching him off guard. I encourage myself to run faster. I just need to motivate myself..

Seoyeon. What if she's not there.. What if, she's in danger. The pups..

A rush of adrenaline kicks in, boosting me to travel faster.

I turn back and change quickly before approaching the pack house. Only took 40 minutes. New record considering it would usually take 2 hours by flight.

I open the door carefully, knowing I can't alarm my pack. I step in and glance around, my eyes still grey.

I don't sense her.

My heart drops before I head upstairs to our room.

I walk into the room to see the 7 sitting around the room, all concerned. They all look at me with shocked expressions. I lock my eyes on Jin but before I can attack him, I double over in pain.

"Jimin!" Taehyung rushes over to me first before the others. I groan and hold my stomach. I can't talk..

Taehyung turns to Jin and looks at him pleadingly.

"What's wrong with him? Jimin are you hurt?"

I gasp for air when the pain suddenly disperses. I lock eyes with Jin and he gulps. I can tell by his look, Jin has an idea of why I'm feeling pain.

"Describe it.." he breathes out, anxious to hear what he might think.

I catch my breath before answering. "Contractions."

The others in the room tense.

"Seoyeon.." Rose whispers out in sudden fear.

Jungkook suddenly whimpers, as does Jin and Rose. I yell as more pain shoots up my back. We as a pack are all connected to Seoyeon, they can't feel the pain nearly as much as me but they can sense it.

The others in the room look at us alarmed. Jin composes himself, watching me helplessly as I grit my teeth.

"Jin, do you have something to help him?" Namjoon asks, still calm. Jin gulps and nods before rushing off.

I sit on the table tensely as I try to bare the pain. I only feel half of what Seoyeon feels..

My wolf whimpers, just the idea of our mate in pain hurts.

Jin injects me with a drug and the pain slowly fades. I take a breath of relief.

"Okay, you shouldn't feel the pain now. This is specifically for male mates when their female mate is going through cramps or contractions, whatever only a female really goes through." Jin explains. I nod before standing up and fixing myself.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asks and stands with me. I glare at him.

"I'm searching for her. I need to be by her. She's going to hurt only more if I'm not there." I reply as calmly as I can.

"Hold on, Jimin we need to think logically. We don't even know where to start. And this could be a trap. What if Felix is behind this?.." Namjoon hurries to stop me. I growl and my eyes turn grey as he stands in my way.

"Hyung.. move. You can't change my mind on this. If it's Felix, I'll kill him."

Namjoon clenches his jaw and challenges me. I stare him down.

I fight my wolf back to not attack him for wasting time. I back away and sigh.

"Fine. I won't walk out that door."

The others visibly relax.

Shouts are heard from the room when I suddenly crash through the window.

I land and look back at them.

"You can either come with me, or stay here. Your choice, but I'm leaving now. I'm not going to wait any longer to find her. I don't care if it's a trap.. I'm more than certain I can find her scent." I state to them.

Not waiting for them, I turn my head and close my eyes, allowing myself to ignore my surroundings and use my senses to find her.

She's about 11 miles away. Head south west and you should be able to pin-point her once we are closer.

I open my eyes and follow my wolf's advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stop running and change back quickly.

I can feel her.. her scent is here.

I feel 3 presences behind me. Jin appears beside me and shifts back, quickly dressing. Taehyung and Yoongi also appear.

"She's close, I can smell her scent." I inform them. I pick up a sudden whiff of cinnamon and apple from the east. "This way."

We arrive at an old school building.

"You sure it's here?" Yoongi asks, eyeing the abandoned structure.

I nod. "I'm sure of it."

My wolf is dying to claw it's way out and find her. She's definitely here.

We walk to the front. I get confused.

"No.. they didn't go through here. Check the entrances and see if you can pick up her scent." The 4 of us spread out.

I approach the gym door. I sigh heavily when I don't pick up anything.

"Jagiya.. where are you.."

"Jimin. Go to the right side of the building, I'm picking up something from the basement cellar."

'On my way'

I rush over to Jin when I spot him. Taehyung and Yoongi appear after me. I freeze in my tracks and sniff.

"Definitely here.." Taehyung speaks, his eyes red.

A loud scream is heard echoing from inside the basement. My heart aches and I grab desperately on the lock to the door, breaking it instantly. My blood pressure rises.

Get to her. Get to her. Be by her side. Ease her pain.

My wolf gets anxious and starts chanting words. We rush down the stairs after breaking through the main entrance.

We come to a heavy pair of iron doors. I kick at it with all I've got. It barely budges.

Out of frustration, I hit it again. I grasp at my hair and squeeze my eyes shut as I hear another scream from her inside.

"Stop it.. stop. Stop it stop it stop.. don't- don't cry... I'm right here." I desperately try to mind link her. Yoongi touches my shoulder and I flinch, growling at him with grey eyes. He stares back at me with his purple.

"Now is not the time to lose yourself Jimin. I'm sure if we work together, we can get in. The 4 of us combined should be enough." Jin calms me as best as he can.

My heart breaks when I hear yet another murderous scream. But this time..

"JIMIN!!"