Fifty-three

"What? Jimin seriously? I know you are worried about her but-"

"Will you just fucking check on her!" I yell back. Silence. Rustling noises can be heard on the other side of the line.

"Hyung, why are you out of bed?" I hear Namjoon's voice ask. The vampires usually hang around when everyone is asleep. They are nocturnal after all.

"Paranoid alpha." Jin grumbles. I glare at my phone when I hear chuckling. After sometime Jin speaks again. "Okay, I'm going to open the door now.. I assure you she's sleeping."

"Just do it Jin." I huff frustratedly. I hear silence for a bit. "Jin?"

Jin's POV

Hastily, I press the mute button on the call.

Shit, shit, shit. Where is Seoyeon!

I throw the covers around in the bed. Empty. I run over to their bathroom. Dark and empty. My heart starts to beat faster.

The panic of realizing my Luna is missing kicks in.

Okay, okay, hold on. Just calm down maybe she went to get something..? Maybe she's with Rose.

"Stupid phone.. did it disconnect?" I hear Jimin curse under his breath before the phone call ends. I can't tell Jimin.. not yet. Not until I'm sure.

I rush down the stairs to the 4 vampires. They look at me weirdly.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so panicked?" Yoongi asks in all seriousness.

I gulp as my phone starts to ring again. I look at it. Of course it's Jimin.

I groan and put it on mute.

"I need you to help me." I start off and calm my racing heart. They all look at me in concern. "Seoyeon isn't in her room.."

Taehyung stands up abruptly and flies by me to Seoyeon's room. I wait a few nervous seconds before he returns. He looks at me with panicked eyes.

"Check everywhere for her but do not.. whatever you do, don't alarm the pack. If they find out their Luna is missing... chaos will form." Taehyung orders the 3 others. They scatter. Taehyung looks at me.

"I'm going to check Rose's room. Let's go."

We head up the stairs quickly and I knock on her door.

"Rose?" I ask quietly, my voice barely trembling. Silence.

"She's not in there. I don't hear her heart. Maybe Jungkook's room." Taehyung informs me.

As soon as I'm about to knock, Taehyung opens the door without warning. I gape at him as he turns on the lights and strides straight to Jungkook. I glance around the room. No Seoyeon.

"Yah. Maknae, wake your naked ass up." He hisses harshly. That's when I notice that Rose and Jungkook are both naked under the covers.

Of course.

Jungkook mumbles and turns onto his back. I roll my eyes and walk up to him. I pinch his nipples and twist. He yells and wakes up, alarming Rose as well.

"Wh.. what what? I'm up.." he whines in a husky voice.

"Seoyeon.. where is she?"

"What? She's in her room sleeping of course." Rose answers this time tiredly.

I shake my head. "She's no-"

Jungkook's phone starts to ring. Shit.

I reach to mute it but Jungkook is faster and answers.