Prologue

"The sky is a bit dark tonight don't you think?"

"No, actually the sky is really bright"

"huh?... look, the stars are barely shining and the moon is in half"

"I know ... but the moon and some stars are still there aren't they?"

"Yeah, but still ..."

"The sky is dark at night that's what the moon and stars are for"

"I don't really get it"

"It's because you haven't seen it through my eyes"

     The sky adding another coat of its colors, blending each one in a specific time. The world is created so wonderfully. Mountains as high as they can get, trees always growing to be tall, Flowers always blooming in the time of spring, and people trying to be the best they can be. The sun is brighter than any other star and the moon providing us light in the night.

How I wish I could see it all once again.

Hello I am Jo Yuri
I was 5 years old when I was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa. I look normal, you wouldn't even expect that i'm Blind. Retinitis pigmentosa is a rare genetic disorder which unfortunately has been passed to me. I could still remember the time when I could still see, my mom feeding me and letting me play with different kinds of stuffed animals. Then one night I really had difficulty seeing things, then I lost my peripheral vison. It worked a bit too quickly, before I knew it I was already Blind.

Now I'm at least old enough, I know how to do things. I can already do a lot of things, being blind doesn't really stop me from doing stuff. So, I guess it's not so bad.

But the truth is ... I just wish to see the world once again.