XV: My treat

It's morning once again as I felt the warm sun shine through my skin. I opened the window to feel the fresh air. Ahh ... Everything is going well.

Knock knock. I told the person to come in as I still sat in my chair.

"Yuri, hurry get dressed! Were going somewhere" then she left. I almost forgot about Yena unnie's treat today. I took a bath and looked for clothes that I think Yena unnie would like. I was just fixing my stuff when she came back.

"Woah ... your wearing a dress?" I nodded and smiled. I asked her if it was ugly. I dont really know what the dress looks like.

"No, you're really pretty" Then after a few light conversations we went out. Its been a few days since I visited the outside world. The air feels nice but the noise is a bit too much.

"Where are we going?" Yena unnie was pulling me to somewhere. She was a bit careful this time. She tells me every single thing she sees. For example the big book store or the red car that was really big.

"Coffee place" We continued walking until we got to the  place. She made me sit down and asked me what to drink. I told her anything is fine. Then she left me to get the drinks.

"Ummm ... excuse me?" I was surprised as a voice went up to me. "Yes?"

"Your with Yena right?" I looked at the table's side then nodded at her. "Who are you?"

"Ahhh ... I'm-"

"YIREN?!!!" Yena unnie shouted as she went back to our table. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm meeting Sihyeon today, were going grocery shopping" Yena just answered her and the continued with little conversations. Yena offered her to sit down, which they both did.

"And this is?" I think she was referring to me. "I'm Yuri"

"So you're Yuri" I guess Yena unnie has been telling me to her friends. Then she grabbed my hand for a hand shake. "Hello, i'm Yiren. Yena's girlfriend"

I didnt know that Yena unnie has a girlfriend. But I just nodded and shaked her hand. At least its nice meeting her. Yena unnie was silent though, only Yiren and I were talking to each other. We had light conversations before she left.

"I didnt know unnie had a girlfriend" She was quiet, as if she was thinking of a response to say. "I dont, they just like to tease me"

"So ... you dont have a girlfriend?"

"Uhhh ... do you count as my girlfriend?" Then I started hitting her. There she goes with the teasing and flirting. I know she likes to joke a lot so I dont really take her seriously sometimes.

"Your done eating right?" I nodded then she told me that we'd be going somewhere. "Where are we going next?"

"Mall, were buying stuff. My treat" Our walk to the mall was normal, just like the walk to the cafe. She told me stuff about when there's a platform or when I need to duck. We arrived at the mall and she guided me to one of the stores.

"I'll choose clothes for you, is that okay?" I said yes as she dragged me everywhere around the store. She still hasn't chose anything. "Is it THAT hard to choose clothes?"

"Yes its hard when everything would look beautiful on you" I blushed a little as she dragged me around again.

"Hello miss, looking for something specific?" A sales clerk went to us. I guess she saw me being pulled by Yena unnie that's why she wanted to help.

"Yes, I want something that would look beautiful on her. But not too pretty that others would stare. I want something simple yet would make her stand out ... ummmm something like that"

"Ahhh ... are you a couple miss?" Based on Yena's description the sales clerk might have had the wrong idea. "Yes, she's my girlfriend"

"We actually have matching clothes on sale today. You could buy that" then the clerk guided us to the clothes. "It may look really simple, but i'm sure it would look pretty on both of you" then he left. Yena unnie told me that we would try on the clothes. It was a simple shirt, I trust what Yena unnie would buy. She told me that she would buy matching pajamas as well. Then we left the store.

"Why did you tell the clerk that I was your girlfriend?" She didnt reply for a few seconds.

"Actually ... they would give it to you half price if you were a couple" We both just laughed it off and went to the food court.

We talked and ate for almost half the day before going home. Then we bid our goodbyes and went back to our rooms.

Knock knock

"Yena unnie?" Then I went to open the door. Yena unnie would usually just knock and enter but this time is different.

"Hello" then she pulled me to the place we always go. The garden.

"It's nice seeing you again" We started the conversation and kept on talking about stuff that happened about our days. She returned me to my room.

"I'll see you again the next day ok?" I nodded as she left me. A few seconds after she left someone knocked the door which I opened it again.

The person pushed me making me fall to the ground. He/she pinned me to the wall, everything the person did to me hurt. It hurt so much, why is he/she doing this. "Who are you?"

"LISTEN TO ME! WHAT DID SHE SAY!?"

"She? Who's she?"

"CHAEWON, WHAT DID SHE SAY!?" There was anger coming from the persons words. He/she felt familiar but I cant seem to know who.

"No-nothing, she said goodbye" I was trembling, this person was holding my shoulders tightly but gentle at the same time.

"Say the truth!" Then I felt a sting on my face. The sound of her/his palm hitting my face made me cry.

"I-I dont know" then I felt him/her let go of me.

"Dont ever speak about this to anyone or else!" I just nodded my head to everything the person said.

"Remember, dont tell or else people would get hurt" then I heard my door shut.

Who was that? What did he (I think it's a guy) want with Chaewon? I want to tell the doctor but if I do people might get hurt. I cant let him hurt others because of me.