XX: Bruised

"It's fine, i'll do it"

"No, see i'm her friend and-" before unnie could finish her sentence Yena unnie spoke. "I know but i'll do it"

Then she came closer to me. She held my cheek softly. "They've gotten worse since last time" she gently pressed the part that hurt last time. She asked me if it still hurts and I said yes. She started to apply the medicine to my face.

"So Yena-" Bet before she could finish Yena cut her off again. "No, I dont really want to talk" Nagyung unnie became a silent as Yena unnie still treated my bruises.

"This part is all red" she then touched the part near my cheek bone. She gently pressed it and then blowed. I tried to look for her body to hug her. I really want to say sorry to her. I've finally found her waist and wrapped my arms around her. "What are you doing?"

I didnt answer her and still kept on hugging her. "Stop it, I cant treat your bruises properly" But I didnt remove my arms around her. The parts of my face that she touched really hurt. And I dont really know how I look right now but i'm sure that I look bruised.

"I'm done, where are the parts that hurt?" I pointed at some of the parts in my face. She was about to put something in my face when I stopped her. "Why? This will make the pain go away"

"No it won't" then I layed in my bed leaving her sitting confused. "I'm not here to play Yuri" but I still layed in my bed. I closed my eyes to make her more annoyed. "Please just sit, so I can leave" I sat down to my previous position. She was about to apply something in my face again when I stopped her. "Yuri, please ... I'm telling you, this will remove the pain"

"I dont want that, I have a better idea ..." I told her my idea. I must say that it was a bit bold of me to say those words. I know she was surprised when I told her that, but I dont care anymore. "I'm waiting" then I pointed to the part that hurt.

She kissed me gently at the parts that I told her. She practically almost kissed my whole face. I pointed her one by one the parts that I need her to kiss. "Are we done now?" I shaked my head and told her no. There was one last place that still hurt. "Where?"

I pointed at my lips. "Aishhh ... Do I really have to!?" I nodded at her and gave her a small smile. "Don't you dare tell the others about this" she held my chin and gently pulled me closer to her. Her lips finally reached mine, I dont know but I had a bit of a hard time breathing. It took us a whole three seconds before she let go. "I dont feel anywhere hurting" she was silent

"I'm going now" then I heard her left.

"WOAHHH ... I thought I was watching a drama!" Aishhh I almost forgot about Nagyung unnie being here. "You should've told me that she was your girlfriend"

"But she isn't" then I shaked my head. What came into my head!? Why did I asked Yena unnie to kiss me. This thing is just making me crazy.

"OMO, My Yuri where does it hurt!? here I'll kiss it for you" Now she's clowning Yena unnie. Why did I do that!? How stupid of me, unnie must be really confused right now. But why did she do it? She could easily say no and leave but why did she- maybe she was just surprised and did what was told. "Unnie stop that!"

"Why does your girlfriend seem a bit cold?"

"Firstly she's not my girlfriend, second I dont know why she's acting like that. She's usually nice and bubbly" I just layed in my bed and tried to sleep.

"Yuri, yuri!" Ahhhh ... Is it morning already? I dont know whats happening. "Good morning!"

"Your still here unnie?" I guess she slept next to me last night. Nagyung unnie and I like to sleep together so its not a big deal. "Yeah, after you slept last night I went to ask the nurse for dinner. Then I slept next to you"

I sat down and went back to the bed. "Yah ... wake up sleepyhead! I'm leaving after lunch" I just nodded and hugged my pillow. I felt her pull my legs as I tried to remove her hands.

Ring ring ... ring ring

"Wake up, Gyuri's calling" I sat down at a corner of my bed as I felt her sat next to me.

"Hello?"

"HI!!!"
"Why didnt you tell me that your having a sleep over!? It's unfair, I wanna join"

"Yuri called me 'cause she loves me more"
"No I dont Hahaha"

"Speaking of Love, Nagyung told me last night that you have a girlfriend"

"She's not my girlfriend"
"Then why did you kiss last night?"
"We did NOT kiss-"

"WAHHH ... Our Yuri already had her first kiss. You guys are pretty fast"
"Make sure we meet her okay?"

"She's a bit snobbish, she doesnt like it if someone talks to Yuri"
"No she's not"
"She even kissed her in front of me. ME!"

"Wahhhh ... she's dangerous. Dont fall for her too much she might break your heart"

"AHAHAHAH Dont push her too much. They're actually not talking to each other"
"See Yuri became quiet"

"I want to meet this girl. What's her name?"

"Yena"
"You're quick to answer"

"Were going there and I'm meeting her personally. How dare she fight and hurt our Yuri"

"Unnie, it's not like that"
"Yeah, we should talk to her together"

"Alright, lets set up a date"

Then they talked together for the rest of the call. I just layed at the bed again. Why do they keep on teasing me with Yena unnie? And why did she kiss me last night?

After a few hours Nagyung unnie left and bid goodbye. She told me that she'd return with Gyuri but I doubt it. I've decided to just lay in my bed all day long and sleep.