XXI: Closed

Its been a week since Nagyung unnie went here. After she left the hospital I shut off everything or everyone around me. All my friends, the nurses, doctors and even eomma. In short I haven't really talked to anyone for a week. I just layed in my bed for the whole day and tried to sleep. I call the nurses to deliver food from time to time though but we dont really talk. I closed the doors, the windows, my phone. The person who beat me up last time also went here last week. Ever since then I haven't heard from him. He told me stuff about what Chaewon had done to his family. He told me to refer him as X from now on. It's a good thing that he stopped beating me up. I told him that if ever I gain information from Chaewon, I would tell him. After that my life just became like this.

Sleep, think, eat, think, sleep, think and then it repeats. I haven't talked to anyone nor had the effort to try. Sometimes people would knock the door but I would ignore them and not care. I just lay here in my bed where it's safe. No one will harm me anymore, no more confused feelings, no more weird stuff happening and Just me being me. Now I get why Sakura unnie likes to be alone all the time. Closing all the doors and interaction to other people can give you a feeling of ease. I dont have to worry about other people's problems anymore.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep once again. Sleeping is one of the things that I do all day. But everytime I wake up, I feel tired again. Everthing just makes me feel tired. I dont know, I'm hopeless, i'll just sleep.

[Third Person POV]

Yuri stayed in her room for at a whole week without any interaction with anyone. She kinda feels depressed and doesn't know how to handle it. Her thoughts roam around and sometimes makes her anxious. She had random negative thoughts and almost forgot about the world around her.

On the other hand, a small girl is walking towards the nurse's office. She had a big smile in her face and you'd know that she was excited. She entered the office and the two nurses happily greeted her and hugged her.

"Nako, your here!" Hitomi was really excited seeing her friend from Japan come all the way to Korea.

"It's been two months since I last saw you" Eunbi was as happy as Hitomi. The three of them are close friends Eunbi hangs out with Nako often while Hitomi is a high school friend.

Nako was happy to see the two but she came to the hospital for another reason. She comes there everytime that she's free, flying from Japan to Korea are quite expensive for her aswell. But she's willing to pay as long as she sees the other girl.

"Can we go to her?" Eunbi looked at Hitomi as the Japanese told her that she would accompany Nako. Eunbi had a lot of stuff in her mind that she wanted to tell Nako. But she put them aside and told them to go.

The two Japanese went to the person that Nako was looking for. Her childhood friend that became a big factor in her life. Miyawaki Sakura. Hitomi gave a heads up that Sakura doesnt like to be disturbed. But Nako knew about that already and she was willing to be rejected by her friend. They reached the room as Hitomi knocked three times before opening the door.

The dark room welcomed them. Nako didnt hesitate and opened the lights. She looked around the room to see Sakura sleeping on her bed. They also noticed another figure sleeping on the bed. Hitomi was hesitant but still went and tried to wake up Sakura.

As soon as she woke up, she shouted at the two japanese and told them to leave the room. Nako was a bit persistent and stayed inside the room while Hitomi went outside. They began to have a conversation about being friends. Nako told her all their wonderful memories together but Sakura ignored every single one. She even told her harsh stuff, Nako almost cried at the stuff that Sakura said but she still stayed at the room.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE"

"STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU CARE"

"OUR FRIENDSHIP DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!" She tried to stay strong and understand the situation. But for some time she couldn't keep her emotions

"YOU WERE NEVER MY FRIEND. AND IF YOU WERE, WHY DIDNT I FEEL IT!?" Nako was struck in the heart. That was one of the most heart breaking things that Sakura would say to her.

All their shouting lead the other girl to wake up. She was bruised, you could clearly see all the bruises in her face, arms and other parts of her body. She looked confused to see the two girls fighting but kept quiet. She stayed laying in the bed. She knows that she isnt suppose to be here and wanted to leave. But she couldnt find the right timing.

When Nako realized that the bruised girl was awake she stared at her for a second. Sakura realized it as well and took that as an advantage. While Nako was staring she pushed her outside the room and slammed the door. For the 16th time this year Sakura rejected her again.

Hitomi went and held Nako back to the Nurse's office. As soon as they entered Eunbi hugged Nako. They would always talk about stuff like this. Nako knew that Sakura would reject her but she still wanted to try. Hitomi excused herself because she still has a job to do at the hospital. Eunbi was left to help her.