VII: The Killer

We stoped as we already reached her room. "I want you to be really quiet ... she doesn't like being disturbed. And promise me you wont speak until I tell you to"

"I promise" she held me closer to her then we entered the room. I heard weird noises coming from somewhere. "It's darker than usual here" I heard Yena whisper under her breath. I am really scared right now. I heard the weird noises becoming louder.

"Who's there?" A voice suddenly spoke, it was fast and clear. It made my body shiver.

"Yena" She said it in a cute voice that made me smile.

"go away" She said those words right after Yena spoke her name.

"I know you want me to ... "

"go away"

"but please hear me out on ..."

"go away"

"The reason I came here is ..."

"I dont care, go away"

They kept being like that over and over. I know I promised Yena that I wont talk but I really want to butt in.

"I wanted to meet you" A deep silence came from the other two girls. You could only hear the weird noises coming from the background.

"Please ... No!!!" I heard Yena scream as I felt the other person pull me to somewhere. She was holding my shoulders and pinning me to a wall.

"Hello" There was still silence. I could hear someone knocking at the door (probably Yena). Maybe she locked me and her inside somewherem

"Aren't you afraid of my gaze? You kept on staring at me eye to eye ..." I dont know how to say it to her. "What brings you here?!"

"So-sorry ... " then I lowered my head "... I'm actually blind and I wanted to meet the other patients here, including you" then she was silent for a few seconds.

"your blind?"

"yes" I was trembling when I answered her question. I am really afraid of her.

"May I ask you a few questions?"

"No" Even if she says no, i'm gonna ask her anyways.

"Yena told me that you're a killer, is it true?" I was afraid knowing that she might say yes and kill me right away.

"yes ... I kill zombies, other creatures and people in my game" A game? maybe that's where the weird noises were coming from.

"Now, you and Yena should leave" then she tried pulling me again.

"I'm Yuri by the way"

"I dont care"

"YURIIII!!!" then the other person pulled me to her. Then she hugged me "I'm glad she didn't harm you or anything" she whispered to me for the other person to not hear.

"Yena, just go away"

"We'll leave you now, byeeeee. See you!" Then we both left the room. She pulled me again off to another room (Yena's room).

"I'm glad you survived"

"What do you mean?" I didn't think that the other girl would harm me. It just seemed that she doesn't like me.

"She sometimes hurt people" that's why Yena was so woried when we came out.

"was she always like that?" I became really curious because maybe she's like Minju who had a traumatic experience.

"I dont really know much about her back story. But I know she has family in japan and friends who visit her here every once in a while" At least we know that she feels love from her family. Maybe she was just in a bad mood today.

"Maybe she's just in a bad mood"

"What? No. She pushes everyone away from her. Her friends, her family, even the doctors and nurses. She has an antisocial personality disorder" so I guess she's just really antisocial. I heard from somewhere that people with that disorder tend to be violent and they won't care if they'd hurt you or not.

"Why did she stay here?" Its a long way from Japan. Her family must've been really worried about her.

"I don't really know. But she stays here and play games all day. Sometimes her family from Japan comes here and visit to give her gifts and letters" Her family might be having a hard time communicating with her.

"Her family is really steadfast in taking care of her"

"She accepts their gifts but she never talks to them. And if she does ... she'd only say 'go away'. Thats why they're all trying their best for her to accept them again" Everything would eventually get better. Maybe we just need to wait. "I hope everything would be okay with her"

"Her name is Miyawaki Sakura. And don't worry, I think she liked you" Yena is being silly once again. Blabbering bunch of random stuff. I just laughed everything off.

"Yuri, Do you think i'm weird?"

"What's with the sudden question?"

"Many people say i'm weird"

"You are weird but in a good way"

"Really? Does that mean you'd still want to hang out with me?"

"Of course, I enjoyed our day today. And I can't wait for our day tomorrow"

"We're not done yet. You still haven't met the secret keeper" she's right, I still haven't met her.

"You'll like her. And I think she'll like taking to you as well" the term secret keeper makes me think that she's really trustworthy and that I would love to make a solid friendship with her.

"How about we go to her?" After what happened with the meeting with Sakura. I just wish that the new person that i'd be meeting will be nice to me. I let my hand out for her to drag me again. (Its not that I dont like it. I just got used to it already).

"Her room is just next to yours, room 3-B. You could go to her if you need someone to talk to" I smiled at the thought that all their rooms were just near mine.

We stopped as Yena opened the door.

"Yena-unnieeeee!!!"