XL: Confession hiding

[Yena's POV]

Ding ding ...

Ding ding ...

"You know your phone is dinging right?" Chaeyeon asked me as I was still focused on watching a web drama in the computer. "Uhhh ... yup"

"Why don't you answer it?" I paused the video then faced her. "Cause I don't wanna answer, if you want it to be answered you do it"Then I played the video and handed my still dinging phone to Chaeyeon.

At last I finished the whole web drama. It was nice especially with the twist ending. I didn't really expect it to happen. I looked at Chaeyeon who was lying in my bed. "Why didn't you go to Kkura unnie's room today?"

"You want me to leave already?" I shaked my head and layed next to her. I didn't notice it at first but the phone that she was using was MINE.

"What are you doing with that?" I took it from her hand as she looked awfully confused. "You said I could answer the text message"

"That was just a joke though :<" I looked at my phone to see what she's been doing.

And she's ... she texted back. She texted back to Jihoon. Wait, Jihoon texted me!?

I looked at the text messages that she sent. They were just ...

:Hey
:wanna hang out

( ಠ ಠ ) ???

: ...
:My treat again

X

:you must be busy
:how's Yuri ???

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

:Looks like you!
:your acting weird
:did I do something again?

?

: ???
:Is it okay if I go there?

:<

:i'll take that as a yes
:i'm on my way
:imma just ask directions where you are

No

:Still on my way
:And ...
:this has been the weirdest chat I ever had

I looked at Chaeyeon who looks as if she's enjoying what she's done. "I was supposed to say that he was a weirdo but you took the phone away"

"Now he's on his way here! If only you didn't reply" it looks as if she doesnt really care though. "Who is he anyways? your ex? nahh, your only ex was Chaewon or is she your ex?"

"He's a guy that I met" she raised an eyebrow at me. "And when did you start meeting with guys?"

"I just ... met him! And that's it. Plus there's a patient whose afraid of men, so I don't really. You know?!" She just laughed at me.

"I know, I know everything about you. But tell me, does this guy like you or something? Cause he said that he wants to hang out but ends up going here"

"Yeah, we met like five days ago. And he confessed yesterday" She looked surprised "you turned him down right?"

"Of course I did. But he said he wont stop. Well, until I get married or smth" She just stared at my phone looking annoyed. "I shouldn't have answered! You should hide, he might come here"

"What!? Where?" She never looked so serious in her entire life. It made me a little scared of her. Then she looked at me as if she created the best idea.

"First, you'll leave your phone here in the room. And we'll leave the door open as well.

I think he might ask a nurse or a receptionist about your room. So he'll go straight here.

Second, I'll go on the look out at Sakura unnie's room. It's right next to yours, so I guess I could see if everything is going through plan.

I thought of you going to hide at Kkura unnie's room as well but If I invite you, bruises might appear out of nowhere.

So you'll go stay in Yuri's room. Don't tell her anything! You said that she knows this guy and she might ruin the plan!

Just wait in her room and when he leaves I'll go knock in your room.

Don't worry i'll make everything work. All you need to do is hide and don't tell Yuri anything!"

"Your plan is a bit weird. But I trust you" And then I left to go to Yuri.

The door wasn't locked and she was just staying in bed. So I stayed in bed with her.

"Yey! Yena unnie's here!" Then I covered the both of us in her blanket.

[Chaeyeon's POV]

"AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Kkura unnie looked at me as if I was crazy. But in the end she just ignored me.

I took a peek at the door. And he's here! The door was open so he entered. Time to do my plan.

"You know it's wrong entering someone's room without her permission" he looked at me surprised. "Oh! I'm sorry but have you seen Yena? The nurses said that she was here"

"This IS her room but as you can see she's not here" I really hope my plan works. "well ... do you know where she is?" I nodded as he kept on asking me to tell him.

"Why are you even looking for her?" I heard him take a deep breath.

"It's ... actually I confessed to her yesterday. And I think I might've shocked her a bit. So I just wanted to say sorry to her" Great answer! everything will go as planned.

"She told me about that, It was a bit shocking. But ... I think there's a chance of her liking you back"

"Really?" Yes! He took the bait. "But it's gonna be a risk. She might accept you or totally dump you"

"I'll take my chances. She already dumped me once anyways" he seems a bit brave. I just hope everything goes well.

"All you have to do is confess to her again and tell her what you said yesterday. If she says no, say that she's still single and you wont stop until she already has someone"

"Your plan is a bit risky. She might think i'm a weirdo and wont talk to me anymore ..."

"... or she might accept you" He gave me a bitter smile. "I'm not that desperate though. Just seeing her happy makes me feel relieved. I want out of this"

"You want to see her happy? Believe me, this will make her happy. And after this i'm gonna tell the truth so she doesn't hate you" my plan is amazing! Yena will totally be mad at me. But she'll also thank me on this.

He made a deep sigh "alright, let's get this over with"

I whispered something to him that made him surprised. He was a bit mad at me for this but in the end he gave up and did it anyways.

~

Thank you for reading and supporting my story. I hope you still enjoy it, even if it's a bit long.

And if you have any requests feel free to message me.

I just want to say thank you to everyone reading :>