XLII: Her plan

After I said Yuri's name he just kept looking at me with a smirk.

"Mission complete" I heard him whisper. Then I heard noise from outside again. "What's complete?"

"Psh ..." He just kept on smiling at me. "So ... you and Yuri?"

I looked at Yuri, who was quietly sitting on her bed. She looks a bit shocked as well. I don't know what came into me. She was the first thing I saw, and I just-

"uhhh ... yeah. Me and Yuri are ... a thing" then I went to wrap my arm around her.

"Really? How come she's not saying anything" He kept on saying it while smiling. It's like he's teasing me or something.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ..." I dont know what else to say though. It feels like he's cornering my every move.

"It's because I was afraid of you knowing about ... us. I didn't want you to think that unnie would like someone like me" Yuri spoke in a calm manner. But I could feel that she was as nervous as I am.

"So ... your really a couple?" (Jihoon: I need to push them a little more. I guess Chaeyeon's plan will work after all) He's not giving up is he? What else could I do?

"Yup, so I suggest that you leave us alone" He wasn't leaving. He just kept his smile on his face while looking at me. "I wan't you to prove it"

"Prove what?"

"That your a couple. I cant give up that easily" (Jihoon: what am I even saying!? I already gave up earlier though) what proof does he want?

He seems to be in deep thought right now. That means I still have time to think. But only my stupid braincells are working right now.

"Yuri? What should I do?" I whispered to her, she seems to be thinking as well.

"I'm still thinking" what to do? What to do? She has no ideas as well.

"How about I- nope. That's too much" where are my thoughts.

"Why did you even say ME?" Now she's whisper-nagging me.

"Your the only one I could think of" I couldn't think of anyone by that time. She was the only one that popped in my mind.

(Jihoon: They look so cute. Whispering and talking like i'm not here. I'm actually happy for Yena right now)

"That's stupid. How could you drag me into this?" What!? She thought of saying that I already have someone.

"I'm sorry. Is that what you want?" She looks annoyed at me.

"Whatever. This is your problem not mine" How could she even say that!? She thought of the idea. "You thought of this crazy idea"

"You asked me for help and I answer you. That's it" whatever. This isnt important right now.

"That's it? Really?"

"Yeah" I cant believe were having this conversation right now.

(Jihoon: Maybe it's time to butt in. They're forgetting that i'm here. But they just look so cute whisper-fighting)

"I dont have time for this" I literally dont. Why is she even nagging me.

"I dont even have anything to do with this! Well ... except for, oh! I dont know. Your using MY room?!" She said it while rising her tone.

(Jihoon: "Ahhhhh ... this is tiring. Just kiss already" They didn't seem to hear me though. It's like i'm invisible now)

"Stop using excuses. If your forgetting ... i'd like to remind you that your my girlfriend" I said out of frustration. I still have zero plans on how to prove it to him.

"Fake girlfriend" wha-what is she even thinking of right now!?

Brain cells? Are you there? Help me! Please, Yuri is acting weird as well. Help her too!

"What? You dont want to help cause the couple thing isn't real?" Now I'm just saying whatever pops up in my head.

"That's not the point unnie" Ahhhhh ... why do we even have to talk about this?! Is she mad about this 'girlfriend' thing or not. What is even standing against?

(Jihoon: This is getting boring. Why is Yena not getting the idea? I bet I could leave and they wouldn't even notice. *leaves the room and gives Chaeyeon a high five )

"Then what do you want me to do?" It just keeps on getting more frustrating.

"I dont know. Think of your own idea and not pressure me on thinking for you" Is she saying that i'm stupid? She's slowly getting on my nerves. And were not even whispering anymore.

"You want me to think of an idea to prove our relationship?" My brain is now thinking of ways on how to beat Yuri in this conversation. But sadly only the stupid cell's are working right now.

"Why as if you can prove any-" I kissed her on the lips. That way the only thing that I thought of. I released the kissed and looked at her.

But I don't know, my brain told me to kiss her again. So I did. The kiss took longer than before.

My heart is beating so fast. I closed my eyes and continued to kiss her. She was kissing me back as well. All I could think of was on how soft her lips are. Her warm breath is slowly controlling my body. I never felt so defeated. But I like it though.

(Jihoon: *entering the room. Uhhhhhhh ... wtf is happening. I should come back later *leaves again)

She removed herself from the kiss as she took a breath. I could still feel her warm breath in front of me. I started to catch my breath as well. Then I moved a bit away from her. I'm afraid she'll hit me or smth.

But she wasn't saying anything nor did she look mad. "Uhhhhhhhhhh ... I told you I could ... think of something" Now I dont know what to do.

She faced me still trying to catch her breath. "And you did think of ... something"

"So are ya'll done or something? Too bad, I bought popcorn. Oh well, I guess Chaeyeon's plan worked. I'm sorry for being a weirdo though. Best wishes for you two! Bye" then he left. Chaeyeon's plan?