XXII: I'm here

Eunbi hugged Nako with all her might. The truth is, she was always there to comfort the other girl. Everytime that Nako would cry because of Sakura, Eunbi will always be there. It breaks the girls heart to see the other girl like that. She's told her lots of times anout what Sakura would do, but Nako would always ignore it. Eunbi tried her best to be with Nako.

"Unnie, why does she always reject me?" Nako said to her while looking down. She couldnt look at Eunbi straight because she knew that Eunbi told her so. She feels sorry for herself since she doesnt want to give up but the circumstances are telling her to.

"I've told you before-" Before Eunbi could finish Nako spoke. "DOES SHE HATE ME? AM I A BAD PERSON?" Eunbi kept on shaking her head and telling Nako to calm down.

"SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS TO ME"

"SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE'S HURT, WHAT ABOUT ME!? AM I NOT HURT!?"

"WHY DID I EVEN COME HERE!?"

"IS IT MY FAULT FOR BEING A NOT GOOD ENOUGH FRIEND!?"

Nako was already crying. Eunbi had let her go earlier so they were a bit apart. Nako calmed herself down but started crying.

"Look, Sakura is just being SAKURA. You know that she doesn't mean all those stuff" Nako stopped herself from crying and looked at the other girl. "We just need to understand her. Please understand and just let it go"

Nako didnt get why she has to understand the other girl. She tried her best didnt she? All she wants is for Sakura to listen to her and trust her again.

"I know that I have to understand her because we want whats best for her, to comfort her but ... who will comfort me?" Nako stared at Eunbi with her tears almost escaping from her eyes. The other girl just looked at her. Eunbi came closer to Nako.

"That's why I'm here" Nako felt overwhelmed by Eunbi's words. The tears finally escaped her eyes as Eunbi wrapped her arms around her. After that Eunbi finally confessed to Nako about her feelings. Nako felt a bit flustered but accepted the other girl.

They just stayed at the office for several hours just talking. One of the thing they'd love to do. The other would always listen and answer her honestly.

"Unnie ... do you know the bruised girl in Sakura unnie's room?" Eunbi was surprised hearing the word Sakura again. They promised each other not to talk about her anymore, so that Nako could move on from their friendship. Eunbi was a bit hesitant to answer but Nako pleaded her, so she did.

"Bruised? Ah ... you mean Chaeyeon" Nako nodded and told Eunbi to tell her more. "Chaeyeon is a friend of Yena. You know Yena right?..." Nako nodded and smiled. "...I dont really know how she got close with Sakura but she comes to her room almost everyday. I dont even know if Yena knows she's here" Nako was happy by the thought that Sakura has someone already.

"Do you know where the bruises came from?" Eunbi's eyes quivered a bit. But she still answered Nako. "Actually, she was fine when she first came here. I have a hunch that maybe Sakura gave her the bruises" Eunbi regretted that she told that to Nako. But the other girl was still happy, she thought that if that Chaeyeon girl was bruised by Sakura. Why didnt she leave? She felt happy knowing that Chaeyeon was there for Sakura.

[Sakura's POV]

I pushed her out and slammed the door. Why did she have to come back here!? I've told her lots of times that I dont need her. But what does she do!? She still comes back and cries. Arrgghh, I just hate it.

I closed the lights with frustration. As I turned around to see Chaeyeon staring at me. I took time to stare at her. I didnt realize that I gave her too many bruises, her face, her body, she looks so weak. I feel a bit sorry for her. But for truths its still her fault for staying here. Whenever I become destructive she always stops me. Making her the one to be punched and kicked.

I went closer to the bed where she sat and layed. I could feel that she was staring at me. "Let's just go back to sleep"

"Who was that girl?" there it is. She's asking questions again. Why does that Nako have to barge in my room every now and then!? "No one, let's just sleep"

"But why did she-"
"SLEEP!"

"Is she your frie-"
"SLEEP!"

This girl is getting through my nerves. She should listen to me while i'm still being nice. My eyes were still closed but I felt her lay her body next to mine.

"Unnie, why were you saying harsh words to her earlier?" I'VE HAD IT! I hate it when people talk to me. I would hate them more if they talk about my past. I stood up and sat on top of Chaeyeon. I could tell that she was a bit surprised. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"I've told you to sleep didnt I!? What's wrong with you!? How dare you ask me about ..." Then with my anger, I started hitting her. With all that I did, she didnt say a single word. After hitting her multiple times, I became tired and layed back to my previous laying position.

"You done?" I told her yes as I closed my eyes. I regretted hitting her again. Her bruises just keep adding up, the police could even sue me. "I know that the bruises hurt. Why dont you just leave?"

"They do hurt, they hurt a lot. Even my parents start to question me. But it's okay, you could still make me your punching bag. I know you're hurt mentally and your pain is much more bigger than mine. My body hurts and I feel weak, but I dont mind" there she goes again. I know that she's hurting, I feel like i've become a monster. I just let her do what she wants but she has to leave. I just want what's best for the both of us.

"After today, stop coming here" My eyes were still closed but I felt her stare at me. "I might be back tomorrow"

"I said no, your just hurting yourself" this girl may be a bit crazier than I am.

"I dont care if i'm hurting. So ... If you're ready to talk about it, I'm here"