XIX: Friend

I dont want to stand up. I dont want to move, i'm afraid to go and talk. But I have to tell Yena unnie. I have to ...

I went straight to her room and knocked. "Yuri?" It's the girl from yesterday Yuqi. "I need to talk with Yena"

"YENAAAAAA!!! ... wait, what happened to your face!?" I dont really need to talk to her, I need to talk to Yena unnie.

"Yuri? You're here again? why?" I pulled her outside and told Yuqi to close the door. "I need to tell you something"

"Is it about your bruises 'cause they've gotten worse" i nodded. "Yes its about them. Well, I cant really tell you everything but the truth is ..."

"Sorry Yuri but I dont wanna hear it" before I could even tell her something. She already cut me off. "But ..."

"You wont tell me the truth, so what's the use of listening? Sorry but Yuqi's waiting" then she left me at the hallway. I heard the door closed then I went back to my room.

Why doesn't she want to listen? This time I finally want to tell her but she, she ... why do I even bother!? It's not like i'm obligated to tell her. Psh, who is she even. I dont care anymore, that guy could just beat me up. I wont die anyways. I'll just go back to sleep.

Wahhhh ... I dont know how long I was asleep but I still feel so tired I just want to rest myself. I should just go and- wait, I have an idea. I went to find the button to call the nurse. I waited patiently for the nurse to arrive. When she finally arrived I asked her to come closer.

"What happened? need anything?" I shook my head and told her to help me find my bag. The one that mom carried to my room. She came closer when she finally found it. "Here"

"Can you help me look for the phone?" She said okay and searched the phone. She found it and gave it to me. "Anything else?"

"Search for the name ..." I gave her all the details and told her to call the person. She pressed the call and it started ringing. "Thank you for you help Eunbi, you could leave if you want"

"No worries, bye" then I heard her leave the door. The phone was still ringing. I hope she answers the call. It kept on ringing for a while before she finally picked up.

"Why didn't you pick up sooner?"

"OMO, Yuri is really calling me!?"

"Yahhh"

"Sorry I didnt pick up, I was just surprised. I mean its just YOU CALLED ME! after a few-"

"I know, I know ... you know I moved into the hospital right?"

"Yeah, your mom told me. Why? You want me to go there?"

"Ummmmmm"

"You never changed hahaha"

"Then dont-"

"Don't worry, I'll go"

"Really!? That's a promise"

"Wait, i'll just go tell my eomma"

It's been so long since we last talked to each other. Right now with all these thing happening. I just want to spend time with her again.

"She said yes"

"Great ... i'll wait okay?"

"Tell me the details when I get there"

"Bye"

"See you" then I ended the call.

Since she's going a long way. I should just go back to sleep, I'm a bit tired anyways. Sleeping just helps remove all the pain away.

Knock knock

I woke up because of the knocking sound. I still feel so tired I just want to ... nevermind. I opened the door for the knocking to stop.

"Yuri!!!" She came. She closed then door and then pushed me to the bed. "Yahh ... your room is great!" I stood up and sat in my bed.

"How did you know where my room was?" I felt her lie in my bed. "I asked someone"

"Who? A nurse?" She said no. She was still roaming around my room. I dont really know how my room looks like so I dont know what she's amazed of. "I didn't really asked for her name but she was wearing a duck pajamas" She sat down next to me. I guess it was Yena unnie. The others told me that they mostly stayed in their rooms and wore hospital clothes.

"This room is amazi- wait, what happened to your face!?" Ahhh ... I guess it was visible. Maybe nurse Eunbi didnt want to say anything. "Its just that ..."

"Tell me everything" I had a second thoughts about telling her. But since she wasn't staying at the hospital she's safe. I told her everything starting from the day I met the guy who hurt me to Yena unnie not talking to me.

"I get that you cant tell anyone but look at you. You have bruises" I lowered my head. I know that she's really worried right now. "It's really hard seeing you like this, That Chaewon girl and I need to talk! She needs to-"

"Nagyung unnie ... i'm fine"

"No your not, I could see that you aren't. You dont have to lie to me" I dont wanna hear her nagging. The only reason why I told her is that I need someone to comfort me. I lied in my bed and closed my eyes. She lay next to me as I heard her sigh.

Knock knock

She stood up and went to the door. I heard two footsteps coming closer to me. But I still layed in my bed.

"Yul" it was Yena unnie. I still didnt move, my eyes were still closed. I dont really want to move right now. I just feel safe like this. "Umm ... I'm Nagyung, Yuri's friend"

"Yena" then I felt someone pull me up to sit. I was a bit sure that it was Yena unnie. "Excuse me but why are you here? In her room?"

"I need to put medicine in her bruises"

"You could leave the medicine here, I'll take care of her" Nagyung unnie suggested. Since she's here I guess it's fine that she takes care of me.

"It's fine, I'll do it"