XXXI: What!?

[Yuri's POV]

Everything is just perfect here. No people, no noise, no problems, no Yena unnie, no anything. It's just perfect.

Knock knock

I hate that sound. It irritating whenever I hear it. For sure this is Yena or maybe nurse Eunbi or Tomi. When I finally have my silence people knock and knock. Aishhh ... let's just get this over with. I went to the door and had second thoughts before opening.

"Anyeong Yuri-ah" oh? This is ... Hyewon unnie? "Oh!? Unnie wae?"

"I have something to tell you!" Why does everyone go to me just to tell me something? "What?"

"I remembered something. But i'll cut to the chase, I have a Family! and I don't really live in the hospital" wait ... she doesnt remember her family? How sad, I wish I could help her though. "That's great!"

"And I'm planning on meeting them. That's all, I just wanted to share it to you in case I forgot" In case she forgot? She has a notebook right? She could write it in there. "Where's your notebook?"

"I forgot where I put it. Well, goodbye. I'll see you sometime" She waved goodbye as I stood there confused.

Why did she come to tell me that she wants to meet her family? Isn't that a bit weird? After my thoughts I closed the door and returned to my bed. I removed all the thoughts that roamed around and enjoyed the silence. Later on I eventually slept.

I woke up hearing that annoying sound again. But this time, it was like three or more people were banging the door. I stood up once again and opened the door. People just came in my room. I dont know what they're doing but one of them bumped me. I guess they're in a hurry. Someone took my wrist and pulled me off to another room (I think).

"Yuri! HAVE YOU SEEN HYEWON!?" She grabbed me in the shoulders and shaked me. It was gentle and not too hard. I shaked my head at whispered "I can't see"

"Aishh ... where could she be?" I heard other people run inside and outside the room.

"She's not in the office!"

"Not in the bathroom"

"Not in Sakura's room!"

"She's nowhere in the rooftop!"

"No Hyewon in the garden"

"Unnie ... I think we've check everywhere"

"This can't be! Look for her again!" Then I felt her sat next to me. I gave her back a light pat to comfort her. "Eunbi unnie? Is Hyewon unnie missing?"

"Yeah ... It's actually morning already and she's been gone since yesterday" wait ... yesterday? But she just came to see me yesterday. "What did the doctors say?"

"They don't know ... they're actually on a meeting. And they'd return by night. And we cant tell the police since it hasnt been 24 hours. I just dont know what to do"

I should tell her about our talk yesterday. That might help them find her. But everyone is still panicking I dont know how to say it to them.

"Alright! Call the others, we should rest and talk first!" Then later on I heard footsteps coming in the room.

"Ahhhh ... We can't find her!" Yena unnie was shouting in frustration. I felt her sat next to me.

I gave her the bottled water that Eunbi gave me earlier. Thankfully she accepted it.

"Uhh ... unnie?" I was a bit shy though, knowing that I was avoiding her before. "Hmmm?" She sounded tired. "Are you the only one who looked for Hyewon unnie?" I know that was a stupid question. But I wanted to know who the people are.

"No, there's me, Hii-chan, Minju, Eunbi unnie is staying here in case Hyewon comes back. Yujin helped earlier but Eunbi unnie told her to rest. She might fall asleep so we told her to stay on the lookout with Eunbi unnie. Sakura is in her room as usual. And Wonyoung is busy and the doctors told us to not bother her. Then you're here" I guess everyone is looking out for Hyewon unnie.

"Unnie ... I actually know something" then I heard the others footsteps come closer. "What is it?"

"Hyewon unnie came to my room yesterday. I thought it was a bit weird though. But she told me that she remembers her family and that she has a home. She said she's planning to meet them"

"Aishhhh!!! That ... that ... arghhh!" Minju unnie shouted then I heard her leave.

"Minju!"

"Let her be"

Then the rest of us became silent. Hitomi unnie told us to just rest in Hyewon's room. Then later this afternoon we'd report it to the police. So I guess  everything just seems calm for now.

Yena unnie was sleeping next to me while the others slept on the floor? Maybe. Later on they all woke up and Eunbi and Hitomi went to the police station to report her missing. Only Yena and I were left in the room.

"I think Minju went to look for her outside the hospital" Yena unnie suddenly spoke breaking the silence in the room. "Hmmm? I guess your right"

"Ahhh I hope we find her" I wish I could do something to help but with my condition, I cant really help much.

Ring ring ... ring ringgg. Yena unnie picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Oh yeah"
"You found her!?"
"Then where are you?"
"Ok, ok. I'll tell the nurses"

"Yuri, Hyewon's safe!" She gave me a light hug then I heard her call Eunbi and Hitomi unnie to tell them that they've found Hyewon.

"Now we can really rest" Then she rolled her body on the floor. I picked up the blanket next to me and thrown it to her.