XXXVII: A day with them

Good thing Chaewon didn't say anything yesterday. I was supposed to go to Yuri since she said she'll treat me today. But she had to do something urgent with the doctors. So here I am in my room thinking of what to do.

Ding ... ding

What could it be this time? Only Chaeyeon mostly messages me. But surprisingly it's Yiren this time.

: Yena unnie!
: unnie
: do you even look at your phone?
: ???
: are you still alive?
: Yena?

Uhhhh why?
Sorry ... I was busy lately

: Are you busy today?

Nope
Why?
You wanna do something?

: yup, check our group chatroom

Why?

: Cause we haven't seen you there in ages!

I left our chat and went to the group chatroom. I dont really message them there that much. I mostly talk to them in person cause it's much more fun like that.

Yuqi: So, you guys going?
Yuqi: you shouldn't say no though

Chae: Do we have to? jk

Yiren: I'm going

Yuqi: Chae how 'bout you?

Yiren: It's been so long since we hung out!

Yuqi: you cant stay with that girl in the
Hospital forever!

You mean me?

Yiren: Yena's here

Yuqi: Let's go to the cafe!

Alright, i'll just get ready

Yuqi: Yena's going
Yuqi: Chaeyeon??

Yiren: your really not going?
Yiren: chae?

Yuqi: Chaeyeon??

I went to get myself ready. I just went for comfortable clothes. Yuqi and Yiren must already be on their way since my phone isn't dinging so much. But before I leave I should just go and make a quick stop. Good thing the door isn't closed this time.

"LEE CHAEYEON! Let's go" Then I pulled her outside. Sakura unnie just looked calm as if she doesn't care. "Yena unnie!? What is wrong with you?"

"Let's go to the cafe. They're waiting" I didn't let her go and just pulled her. "No-no! Stop! I have to get something first" I let her go as she ran as fast as she could to kkura unnie's room.

I followed her there to see her hiding behind Sakura unnie. "Ummm ... unnie, can I take Chaeyeon to the Cafe" she just motioned her hand to just go. So I pulled Chaeyeon again. This time she didnt bother to run away or something.

We arrived at the cafe, Yiren and Yuqi were already there. Chaeyeon told that she'd order for us and left to go to the counter.

"So ... what's up?" Yiren said that everything was just as usual. Yuqi on the other hand kept on telling weird stories that may or may not have happened. "What are you guys talking about?" Chaeyeon arrived with our drinks.

"Eyyy, were all here! We have lots of stuff to catch up" Yuqi was most excited out of us four. Since Chaeyeon and I meet often we already know much. "I heard Chaeyeon has a girlfriend"

"You got it all wrong! It's girl (space) friend, and she's a bit crazy, that's why you cant meet her" I just laughed it off as the other two looked confused.

"How about our Yena unnie?" Yiren started talking about Yuri again. Chaeyeon and Yuqi backed her up and started teasing. "I- actually ... she came back"

"Who?" Yiren was quick to ask.

"Chaewon" Chaeyeon answered her as Yuqi was still confused on what we were talking about. "You mean she talked to you again?" I nodded. "She's brave, well ... after she done all that to you before"

"What did she say?" Yiren and Yuqi kept on asking questions as Chaeyeon kept quiet. She already knows the whole story anyways. "Nothing much. But she did say that she still likes me"

"And that's the story of How Yuri got her first competitor" Chaeyeon kept on blabbering random stuff that I told her. "Woah ... Yuri must be pressured by now, since she has competition"

"Not really, you know what Yuri told Yena after Chaewon left?" There she goes again. Making me feel bad again. The two looked curious and exited of what Chaeyeon was saying. "She said ...

Unnie, you and Chaewon unnie would be a great couple. I'll support your relationship!

Then Yena felt so sad about what Yuri said. So she just nodded and told Yuri that she'll go back to her room" the two just laughed their butts off. While I was still annoyed of what happened.

"You really like Yuri huh?" Yiren asked as I slowly nodded. Yuqi and Chaeyeon kept on teasing me until I had it. "Enough about me, what about you guys?"

"My story is still in progress" Yiren is still just enjoying her life with ... you know. Yuqi on the other hand didn't say anything about that but rather told us random stuff again.

"How about we crash your place again?" Since we have nothing else to do. "Sorry I can't, Minnie unnie wouldn't let me have friends over these days" It's understandable. The three of us looked at Yiren. "You know my unnie's wont allow me!"

I told them that if they wanted we could go to the hospital. They didn't want to at first but when they got the idea to meet kkura unnie they were thrilled.

Chaeyeon was so nervous walking to the hospital then all the way to Sakura unnie's room. The door was closed since Chaeyeon wasn't inside. So we told Chaeyeon to knock a couple of times since Sakura unnie would open for her.

Well ... you get the picture. We stayed uninvited inside Sakura unnie's room. The five of us just played games though. Unnie wasn't really happy with us crashing her room. And I heard Chaeyeon saying sorry to her for a few times as well.

The two chinese girls didn't mind Kkura unnie's unwelcoming aura. And just enjoyed our day together. It's been so long since we started to hang out like this. That's why it feels just great, though it would be better if we didn't hung out in Kkura unnie's room.