XXXV: Layed on the floor

I didn't know that I fell asleep as well. When I woke up Yuri and I were still hugging each other. I dont know if she's awake or asleep though. So I decided to stand up and get food. As I stood up she went up to a sitting position. "Oh you're awake?"

"I was actually woke up earlier than you. But I didnt want to ruin your sleep" I told her it's okay and that I'd be getting snacks. She nodded as I left the room.

Snacks, snacks where can I get them? Out of curiosity I went to the other room and knocked. I heard Chaeyeon shouting that it's open so I entered the room. I saw Sakura unnie playing her game on the floor while Chaeyeon was in her bed also playing a game.

"Yena why are you here?"

"What happened with Yuri?" I told Chaeyeon that it's nothing. But she still kept on teasing me. Kkura unnie was still lying on the floor and she kept telling me to leave. So I told Chaeyeon that i'd be going and left. I focused on my original mission and went to the office to ask for some snacks. Thankfully they gave me a lot of cookies and milk. After that I just went back to Yuri.

"You took longer than expected" I explained to her my slight detour. Then took a breakfast table and placed all the food. We started munching on the cookies and drinking the milk.

"Yuri?" She gave me a small humm "Could you go to my room tomorrow morning?" She nodded as she continued to eat her cookies.

Later on I told her to go back to her room and eat dinner then sleep. And she did go back, after a few minutes Chaeyeon came by as well.

"So ... How did everything go?" I wanted to ask her the same thing. She and Kkura unnie seems to play games all day. "It was fine, I guess. Yuri and I aren't awkward anymore"

"That's good at least. Hope you could find an answer, bye!" Then she left, so after that I just went straight to bed. Even though I just slept, I still feel tired.

I hope I could get my answer tomorrow.

~

Good morning! I looked at the clock, it was already almost 11. Aishhh ... I woke up late! Yuri should be coming here.

Since I was so hungry I decided to go to the cafeteria. I ate for a bit before going back to my room. When I returned Yuri still hasn't come by. I stayed in my bed and played a game for almost the whole day! Its almost 8 pm and Yuri still hasn't visit.

So I decided to go to her room. I was about to knock but I realized that the door may be unlocked so I opened it. I freely entered the room and found Yuri lying on the floor, with her arms and feet layed on it. She was just looking at the ceiling.

"Uhhh ... Joyul? What are you doing?" She didnt move nor reply but she did take a deep sigh.

"What happened? You want to talk about it?" She layed frozen like a rock. She does keep on sighing once in a while.

I stayed quiet with her for almost an hour before asking her again. And as expected she just layed still. So I thought to give her more quiet time.

"U-un-unnie?" She called me as if she was having a hard time breathing. So I went closer to her and checked her pulse. It was beating a bit faster than usual. So I held her and helped her calm down "Breathe ... breathe"

I took a water bottle and gave it to her. She was still having a difficulty in breathing. She did calm down a bit after drinking the water.

"Wooohhhh breathe in ... out" then she started to sit down and grab me. She then wrapped her arms around me. Having a difficulty in breathing, she still tried hard to grab onto me. So I held her up and hugged her. I could feel her whole body shaking, so I held onto more of her. "Ye-yena u-un-unnie~"

"It's alright, I'm here. Calm down, calm down. Everything's alright" I gently stroked her back as she started to calm down. She started to have tears fall out of her eyes.

I comforted her until she finally calmed down. We just sat in her bed. I was afraid of saying something but I knew that I needed to break the silence. "You can tell me anything, if you'd like" she curled up and hid under her blankets.

"Unnie, i'm afraid" After she said that I slowly went under the blankets as well. My arms searched for her body as I wrapped her in for a hug. After a while she finally let go and hugged me back.

"You dont have to be scared" She just kept on holding onto me tightly. "I know but I still am"

"Why? Did someone hurt you again?" She shaked her said. "Then what?"

"I dont know. I'm just afraid, I need comfort" I gave her a light giggle. And continued hugging her tightly. "I told you that you can hug me whenever you want right?" She nodded. "Then you can get free Yena hugs whenever and wherever you want. Even if unnecessary"

"Promise?" I said yes and just comforted her.

We just stayed like that for almost half an hour before someone knocked the door. Yuri seemed to not care about the person outside but I felt bad, It might be Hiichan or Eunbi unnie. So I told her that i'd be back.

I opened the door to see-

"Found you!"