XII: It's Cold

Ring ring ... ring ring

I heard my phone ring again. I guess Chaeyeon likes to wake up early these days. I looked to see the ID caller and picked it up.

"Morninggggg ..." Ughh, I hate hearing her voice like this in the morning.

"What time are you coming here?" I said it in a half asleep voice.

"After lunch maybe" I said ok and hung up the call. Its still early in the morning though. So I guess I should go have breakfast.

The Hallway lights are still closed since its still early in the morning. I turned to see Yuri's room. I had a thought of inviting her to breakfast again. So I went to her room and knocked a few times before coming inside.

She was still asleep and was hugging the pillow beside her. I ran up to her and hugged her. She wasnt really moving though.

"Wake up" I said it in her ear but ended up being pushed off the bed. I jumped back to her bed and hugged her again. "Wake up, let's have breakfast!" I said it a bit louder for her to really wake up. She rolled her body in her bed before finally speaking.

"Yena unnie?" I laughed at how she said my name. It was obvious that she was a bit irritated.

"Wake up!!! Breakfast!" I said as she pushed me off her bed once again. It really hurt when I fell but its ok. She kept on making weird noises (noises that people do when they wake up).

"I haven't even took a bath yet" she said as I pulled her up and out of the room. "Its ok, we can bathe together" then I ran off with her to the cafeteria.

I sat her down the chair and took our food. I came back to see her yawning. I guess its really too early.

"Sorry for waking you up early in the morning" She giggled a little then continued her eating. Breakfast today was waffles! and I am clearly regretting why I left the hospital yesterday.

"Ahh ... unnie, where were you yesterday? I looked for you" I guess I didnt really tell anyone yesterday that I was leaving the hospital. I told her that I was with my friends and played. I told her some stories about what happened. Then we finished our food. I told her to come to my room so we could continue what we were doing. We were about to leave when ...

"Unnie ... I want to take a bath first" I almost forgot that we both didnt bathe yet. I brought her to her room so she could ready her clothes.

"I'm just gonna get my clothes from the other room"

[ Yuri's POV ]

"I'm just gonna get my clothes from the other room" I became confused of why Yena unnie would get her clothes from the other room. But before I could even ask her anything she already left.

I prepared everything I needed to bathe as Yena unnie also came into my room.

"I'll put my clothes over here" I still dont get why she brought her clothes all the way here. She never really got to tell me. "Wh-why? I mean why did you bring your clothes here?"

"Arent we gonna take a bath?" wait ... is she saying that, oh no! "You mean were gonna take a bath ... together!?" I sounded most surprised because I didnt really expect this to happen.

"Yeah ... you dont want to?"

"Its not that I dont want to but wouldnt it be weird?"

"Yeah it would, so I brought a blindfold" then she let me hold it. It was made of fabric and a little plastic I guess. But the blindfold made me more confused.

"I'll use the blindfold so both of us wont see each other's body. Dont worry I promise I wont look" I found her being sweet at the thought that she thought of an idea like this. Her words made me go to her and hug her.

She told me that she was already wearing the blindfold so I could go undress myself if I wanted. I went to my way to the bathroom. I was about to open the shower when ...

"Ummm ... Yuri? I cant find the bathroom" I guess she's lost. This may be her first time not seeing anything. So it might be a bit difficult for her. I went to find her and pull her to the bathroom.

"I dont know how you find anything at this rate. Its hard!" I just smiled at her being childish. I closed the bathroom door and opened the shower faucet. The water was cold and refreshing, I helped Yena unnie by giving her the shampoo, conditioner, soap and etc.

I was about to reach the soap when I felt something else. I was frozen in spot knowing what I was touching. I quickly removed my hand and lowered my head from embarrassment. "Di-did yo-you just touch my chest!?"

"I didnt know ... i'm sorry" I quickly said my defence, I was panicking a bit. Then I heard Yena laugh it off. Her laughing made the atmosphere brighter.

The water hitting my skin felt really great. I was enjoying the water when I felt two arms wrap around me. She put her head at my shoulder. She was crying, I could feel her warm tears fall in my shoulder. "I never knew that you had it this hard"

I thought about a lot about what Yena said. It became a bit awkward for both of us so I excused myself and went out of the bathroom. I was already done showering anyways.

I put on my clothes, today i'm wearing a shirt and track pants. They didnt tell me to wear hospital clothes everyday anyways. Then I heard Yena go out of the bathroom as well.

"Dont worry, i'm still blindfolded" then she started to put on her clothes as well. I trust her saying that she still has her blindfold.

Ring ring ... ring ring

I think it was coming from Yena unnie's phone