X: the Date [2/2]

The game between Yena and Yuqi started. The two stared at each other with a firm gaze before finally starting the game.

"Just accept your defeat" Yuqi kept on teasing her as Chaeyeon joined her.

"NEVER!" she started to play harder. She got three points in an instant which made Yuqi surprised. The sudden seriousness made Yena win.

They celebrated as well with the other team still teasing them. They played a few other games before they decided to go to lunch.

"I told you we would win" A smirk wouldnt leave Yenas face as Yiren was laughing beside her.

"You cheated! You used cheats in the last game" then the two started to quarrel before they'd reach their destination.

They reached a little restaurant that is famous for selling ramen. Yena and Yiren sat down as the two losers bought their food.

"Good thing we won the game" Yiren was happy for their win. Even though she knows that Yena cheated.

"Or else we would be paying" then the other two walked up to them and handed out their food.

They all started to munch on their own food. Chaeyeon started to thank them for coming or else they wouldn't be complete.

"Yena almost ditched us for her girlfriend" the girl had a confused and surprised expression as she hit Chaeyeon.

"Girlfriend? What about me?" Yiren was acting cute and teasing Yena while Yuqi couldnt believe what she was hearing.

"How on earth did you get a girlfriend? Why would anyone ever ..." then Yuqi got a hard slap from Yena.

"I dont have a girlfriend" Yena was trying to defent herself as the other three kept on teasing her. They wouldnt even let Yena speak or defend herself.

"What about Yuri?" Chaeyeon suddenly burts out laughing. While Yiren and Yuqi started teasing Yena about Yuri.

[ Yena's POV ]

What on earth are they talking about!? Yuri is not my girlfriend and I dont even have feelings for her. I just wanted to spend time with her today.

"Yuri is not my girlfriend" I defended myself from these three weirdos. But they still kept on teasing me until we finished our food. Yuqi suggested that we go to her house to hang out. I had a thought of just going back to the hospital and leave them but Chaeyeon insisted me to join them. In the end they dragged me to Yuqi's house.

"Why do you even like to stay at the hospital?"

"Its not like you're sick or have a disorder or something"

They seem to have a good point. Why do I even stay at the hospital? We have a house just a few walks from there, I even have normal clothes. I could even go to a normal school if I want to. I dont really know. I tried to change the topic so that they could stop asking me about lots of random stuff.

"How about we play truth or dare" Chaeyeon sudden asks us out of the blue. I wasnt in the mood to play but I said yes anyways.

"Lets start ... Yuqi truth or dare?" Chaeyeon was always the first to start this game. She likes to play tricks on us though.

"Truth" we saw a weird smile that came into Chaeyeon's face. She might ask about love again.

"Who's the ♡ person in your phone?" Yuqi couldnt believe what Chaeyeon asked. We actually saw her notifications coming from ♡ earlier.

"ummmm ... a friend. You'd be the first to know if we become something" We just laughed at ourselves and nodded to her answer. It was a bit acceptable so we moved to the next player.

"Truth or dare?" Yuqi looked at Yiren. She was looking at her intensely. "Truth"

"Is there a special someone in your life?" She giggled at the question. Yuqi was serious though. She was waiting for an answer. I think I saw Yuqi wink at her before she answered the question.

"There is someone. I'll tell you guys soon" then she looked at me. And I looked back at her confused.

"Now where's my dare?" Chaeyeon said butting in the staring contest.

"I dare you to spend a day at the hospital tomorrow" I saw fear in her face. She never liked the hospital, she thinks only sick people and medical personnels should go there.

"WHAT!? No wayyy ...." she was blabbering stuff about her not wanting to go. The three of us just laughed at her.

We continued our game for several rounds. Until we all ran out of questions and dares to ask.

"Yena ... truth or dare" Yiren suddenly asked me. Why is it that it's always me that they want to tease.

"dare" I know she would ask a stupid question that would make me embarrassed. Then I saw them murmur and talk about my dare. It seems like they're plotting something.

"I dare you to ..." there was a smirk in their faces. I know that something was up.

"Nevermind ... I choose truth" Then they all looked at Yiren. She stared at me with a smirk in her face. I've known that she's the most normal out of the three. But still ...

"ok, i'll ask" then she got closer to me. She took my hands and stared at me. We were looking at each other as if we were having a staring contest.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"