XLIII: Anything you want

[Third Person POV]

"I'm sorry to say this but you only have three weeks left" the girl was surprised. She knew this day would come, but it feels really sad to know.

"Well, this day had to come eventually" she didn't want to look that sad. But Dr. Choi knew what she was feeling right now.

"Oh, and about the donation?" She was talking about the donation for Yuri. The girl thought that, if she's dying then what's the point in keeping her eyes. So she said yes and that she'll do it.

[Yena's POV]

Ahhhhhhh ... after what happened yesterday Yuri and I are back to awkwardness again.

But enough about that for now. I'm on my way to the hospital room. Yujin was ready waiting for me outside.

"Unnie, i'm scared" I held her hand tightly and gave her a smile. I felt that I relieved her for a little. We both took a deep breath and entered the room.

"Oh, Yujin and Yena. I'm glad that your here" We both gave her a smile and went to our friend.

"Wonyo? Why didn't you tell me?" Her mom left the room to give us some time with her. She was lying in bed, she looked really weak and pale.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to worry. Plus we knew this day was coming" Yujin was already crying. I just held back my tears.

Wonyoung asked us to not tell anyone about this. And that only me and Yujin could go visit her.

I thought that I should give them more time to be together. So I went outside and sat in a corner.

[Yujin's POV]

She already broke my heart once and now she's just shattering it to tiny bits.

"You could've just told me. I would never leave your side" tears just keep on falling.

So this where she was. That's why she said that she was busy. How could I be so stupid? If only I knew.

"Yujin-ah" I looked at her. She's beautiful, even if there a lot of wires connected to her right now. How could she look so perfect while looking weak. "Why?"

"I still love you" I wiped the tears from my eyes. And hugged her. When I removed myself she took my hand and placed it in her chest. Wait- what!?

"My heart is still beating because it still not ready to leave you" Tears started flowing once again. "And my heart will forever continue to beat for you"

"Yujin-ah. We broke up already and I hope you'll be happy with someone better" How- how could she say that!? It crushes my heart hearing her say that.

"Since you only have a few days left. We're gonna do anything you want" she pouted and started thinking of what to do.

"Promise me you'll make it possible" I nodded. I'll do anything for her "I promise"

"I want you to dance for me" what!? She was smiling as if she's waiting. So I played and danced to 8-10 songs for her.

"Your already tired?" I shaked my head as I went to the floor and rested my head at her bed. She kept on bruhing my hair.

"Hmmmmm ... Wonyo? Be my girlfriend again" she stopped brushing. I sat up and looked at her. "Why? you still dont wanna?"

"Yujin ... I-I would love to. But it wouldnt be right for you" The important thing is that she said yes. The other words are just there.

"So, since were together now ..." I kissed her quickly on the lips then hid behind the curtain.

"Ya-yahh!!! That was-" I went back to her. She still looks surprised. So cute. "Why?! You cant die without having that. Are you still mad?" She's still not saying anything. I have to prepare myself for consequences.

"That was ... amazing. Why'd you run away?" Amazing? Is she serious right now?

I went closer to her and kissed her again. We just ended up doing just that over and over for two hours. This feels crazy! We're too young for this. But this might be the last time that I could kiss her. Better than regretting everything.

I left her room as her mom came in. Yena unnie also came and said goodbye to her.

As I was walking this great idea just popped in my head. I told Yena unnie that i'd be going to Minju unnie's room.

"Unnie! ... Ahhhhh Kang-chan is here too?" Hyewon unnie waved hi to me as Minju unnie went closer.

"What is it?" I gave her this I have the greatest idea in the world look. "Remember the thing that we prepared for Wonyoung before?"

"Of course, that's the day you broke up" We'll create the party in her room. But I do have one problem, Minju and Hyewon unnie can't know. "Do you still have our materials? I'm gonna do it again, but this time all by myself. She feels a little jealous with you around" Minju unnie just nodded as she prepared everything needed for my surprise 2.0

I went back to the room she's in and told her mom about my plan. She was surprised at first because she didn't know about me and her daughter. But she said yes and that she'll help me.

"You actually came just in time. The doctors make her take pills that would make her sleep" I just smiled and entered her room.

Okay! Let's now make magic happen.

A little but of this, and this and this. A dash of glitter and add this here.

I putted a blindfold for her eyes. So even if she wakes up, she wont see anything. I actually stayed up all night just to finish decorating.

"Oh no?! Am I blind?!" She started shouting like an idiot. While I just laughed at her. "No your not! Your blindfolded"

"Oh! Can I take it off?" She's like an innocent kid and i'm just loving it. "No, you have to wait" she pouted and crossed her arms. I kissed her on the lips which made her smile.

Then I putted more decorations and I wrote our names . "Can I take it off now?"

"Wait for a little bit longer"