XIV: I'm Staying [2/2]

Thankfully she stopped as I let go of her. I already let go but she was still hugging me. She was still crying, I stood frozen as I let her cry in my shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked her as she took a deep breath. She let go of me and pushed me. "Leave"

I want to leave but I cant leave her like this. Her room is a mess and she's looks like a trainwreck right now. "I will, but not now"

She sat down at the floor beside her bed and kept quiet. She was just looking at the floor. I sat beside her and kept quiet just like her. I really want to leave because i'm terrified of her. But I cant leave her like this. I took a glance at her and she was still sitting and looking at the floor.

She then raised her head and looked at me. I stared at her waiting for what she's about to say. She suddenly gave me a small smile "Please leave"

"No" then she looked at the floor again. It took her a few seconds before looking at me once again. "I said please and smiled at you. So leave" But I didnt move from my position. She looked at the floor again.

"Arent you afraid of me?" she was saying it in a soft tone, still looking at the floor. "I am, I'm terrified. I wanted to leave but I dont know ... I want to stay"

She started crying again. I dont know what to do. "Please just leave, I want to be alone"

"Your saying that you want to be alone but in the inside your saying 'please help me' ... Then i'll be alone with you" she cried even more. We sat there for a few minutes, it was quiet just like we liked it.

"I'm Chaeyeon" then I reached my hand out to her. She didnt accept it so I took my hand back. We sat in silence once again.

"Sakura" She suddenlly spoke. I like it, her name is really nice. "Nice to meet you"

Our silence was cut by a ringing sound. It was coming from my phone. I forgot all about Yena. I hope she and Yuri fix whatever happened. So I picked up the phone. Sakura unnie was looking at me as I answered the call.

"Hello, where are you?"

"At Sakura unnie's room"

"Wait, why are you ..."

"Sorry Yena, i'll tell you later"

"But ..."

"Dont worry, i'm staying here"

Then I ended the call. I looked up to see Sakura unnie who was also looking at me.

"You should go now" then she stood up and went to the door. I went to stop her and "I told you i'm staying didn't I?" then I went to her bed and sat. She went next to me but still kept silent. I looked around to see her room. I turned on the lights earlier, so I saw all her stuff.

"Your room is a mess! We should clean up" then I started to pick up her things. Most of the stuff she threw and broke were either frames, school supplies or clothes. Thankfully she didn't break any of the computer and tech parts of her room. She later stood up and helped me.

She kept on looking at me. I felt her gaze at me for a few seconds. It felt awkward but after what I did earlier I just want to run away.

I spent my whole day sitting quietly with Sakura unnie. We didnt do anything but sit and steal glances from each other from time to time. It was already getting late so I thought about leaving.

"You should leave" she suddenly spoke in the silence. I looked at her before I stood up. "Thanks for the day. See you!" then I left her and went to Yuri's room.

[ Yuri's POV ]

It's been totally unfair. Yena and I are playing a game and she's cheating. I know she's cheating even if I cant see it.

"Ahhhhhhh ... this is unfair, You cheated!" she just kept on denying what she did. I moved to the other side of the bed since I dont want to talk to her right now.

"Yuriiiii ..." I felt her come closer to me as I tried to avoid her. "... i'm sorry I cheated" I still ignored her. I dont want to talk to her right now. "How about I go treat you somewhere tomorrow?"

"Sure" then I reached out my hand for a handshake which she accepted. "I'll treat you tomorrow so, forgive me for cheating" I just nodded then fall into my bed. I'm a bit tired, We already had dinner so I could really go to sleep right now.

knock knock

Yena unnie said she'll answer the door as I nodded.

"Hi" It was Chaeyeon, I almost forgot that she went here. She has been with Sakura unnie for the whole day and didnt even call.

"Have you eaten dinner?" I asked her as she said no as an answer. I told Yena unnie to go with Chaeyeon and eat dinner, Since she's Yena unnie's guest.

"Bye Yuri, hope you and Yena stay together forever" I just laughed it off as I heard her leave.

"Yuri, we'll be going byee. I'll return your clothes after I wash them" she suddenly mentioned the clothes. I almost forgot about that. I wore Yena unnie's clothes for the whole day and she wore mine.

"No, it's ok. Think of it as a present" I'm willing to just give my clothes to her since I usually dont go out that much.

"Then you can keep my clothes as well" I smiled a little from the thought that we just literally exchanged clothes as presents.

"Byeeee" I waved goodbye as I heard the door close.

Ahhhh ... Yena unnie what am I gonna do? Why are you doing these things for me? I just hope everything goes well.