XXV: I don't know

I went back to my room. Why does she have to act like that!? Here I am trying my best to talk to her but there she is just silent.

If she doesnt want to talk to me then fine. She can handle her own problems. I just need to talk to Chaeyeon.

I went to Chaeyeon's house, I hope she tells me everything. Unlike Yuri, I know that she'll talk to me.

"Yena unnie?" I turned around to see Chaemin, she welcomed me inside their house and gave me juice. Their mother welcomed me as well and prepared biscuits for me.

"What brings you here?" Her eomma said as she sat down beside me at the sofa.

"I'm here to talk to Chaeyeon" she looked at me confused. I looked at Chaemin and she also gave me the same look. "Why? Isn't she here?"

"She told us that she was with You" huh? with me? I havent even seen her for a week. " they both looked at me surprised.

"For all we know ... she's been spending all her days with you" I shook my head and tried to connect everything.

So she's been bruised since the last time I called her. And she's been telling her parents that she's with me. Now I dont know where she is or why she's lying to her parents. This is so unlike her. She would never make her family worried.

I bid my goodbye to Chaemin and their eomma. And tried to call Chaeyeon. She wasnt answering the call which makes me even more worried for her. I continued to try to call her but she still wasnt answering.

I was almost near the hospital when she finally answered.

"unnie? why?"

"Where are you? We need to talk"

"I'm kinda doing something right now, is it that important?"

"Is lying to your parents not important to you anymore?"

"Ummm ... about that ..."

"where are you!?"

"unnie ... i'm ..."

"from what i've heard you've been going home bruised these days"

"ye-yeah ... it's just that ..."

"And you told them that you're with me!?"

"I can explain ... I-I just"

"Where are you right now?"

"Unnie ... let's just meet at our hangout pla-"

"I said where are you!?"

"I'll meet you th-"

"ANSWER ME! Where are you RIGHT NOW?"

"(sigh) at the hospital"

"What!? Which hospital?"

"Your hospital"

I started running to the hospital.

"Did something happen to you!? Why are you at the hospital?"
"Which room are you in?"

I started looking for her at the patients room in the first floor.

"ummm ..."

"I said which room are you in?"

"Third floor room 3-G ..."

"wait for me there"

I turned off the call and had a sigh. I stopped running and went to the elevator. I cant believe she's in room 3-G right now.

I arrived infront of the room. I really just can't believe she's here in the hospital. I know the door is open since this room is never really closed. I took a deep breath and entered the room.

I saw bruised Chaeyeon sitting on the bed. She knew that I was here so she looked down on the floor. The owner of the room was lying on the floor with a switch in her hand. She must be playing a game again.

I went to her and took her game. She was still lying on the floor looking a bit annoyed. "What was that for!?"

"Kkura unnie, why is she here?" She sat in a sitting position at the floor. Then she turned to gaze at Chaeyeon.

"Unnie ... I can explain ..." She came to me and pulled me to face her. "You stay quiet! I'm talking to her" then I pushed her gently to the bed.

"unnie, why is she here?" I sat infont of her in the same position.

"I don't know" She looked at me still a bit annoyed she kept on looking at her switch.

"How could you not know?" Its hard talking to her she's always not paying attention.

"As I said I dont know ... now give me my game back" she tried to grab her game but I pushed her.

"Tell me, please. I'm just worried" I looked at Chaeyeon, she looked down on the floor.

"I really dont know. She just comes here almost everyday to bother me" wth is she saying!? why does Chaeyeon even go here? "Since when?"

"Since a week ago. Now please give me my game back while i'm being nice" I stared at her and she looks like she's telling the truth.

"Later, Do you know why she's bruised?" She finally gave me a real eye contact. We just stared at each other until she broke it and looked at Chaeyeon.

"I do" I asked her why but she still kept on staring at Chaeyeon. "Unnie! Why is she bruised?" She was still looking at Chaeyeon.

"I gave her those bruises" My eyes widened still confused of what she said. She bruised her!? "Say that again"

"I said I.GAVE.HER.THOSE.BRUISES" I held her up, she wasnt even scared of me. She looked at me with a blank expression. "Why did you do that!?"

"I dont know, I just did. Can I play my game now?" I let her go and gave her game back. She went back to her previous position lying on the floor. She went back as if nothing happened.

I went to Chaeyeon, there's no use in talking to Sakura unnie. She wouldnt even care that much.

"Why are you here?" She was still looking down. "Why are you here!? Dont you know that people are worried about you!?"

"I'm sorry. I dont know why I came here" She was still looking down. Why do both of them keep saying I dont know!? "Chaeyeon-ah, as she said she gave you those bruises. So why do you keep on coming here!?"

"I-I dont know" I hate that phrase I DONT KNOW. It's just makes me want to-

"Your all bruised and your body hurts. Are you ok with that? Tell me!?" She finally looked up to face me.

"I actually like it" I gave her a questioning look. How can she like being beat up!? Hanging out with Kkura unnie is making her crazy as well.

"What are you talking about!? How can you like that!? Your family is worried about you!? And your ..."

"I told them to not worry. I'm fine" I cant believe her

"Your not fine!? How could you be fine with her beating you up? How could they not worry when you go home bruised!? WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS?!" I just couldnt hold my anger anymore. She stood up and looked at Sakura unnie then looked at me.

"Unnie, you wanna know why i'm doing this? ... haha why am I doing this? I must be turning crazy.

WHY AM I DOING THIS!? Your right unnie, why would I let her just beat me up for almost everyday. When I could just go and leave.

It's because i'm crazy. And when your crazy you'll do crazy things, right?

it's because I LIKE HER. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE HER and I cant help it"