VIII: The Secret Keeper

"Yena-unnieeeee!!!" I heard Yujin's voice coming from the room.

"Oh ... where's Wonyoung?"

"She came back to her room, she had something to do"

"Hello" another voice spoke. I guess she's the new person that i'm meeting. I said Hello back as Yujin and Yena guided me to the bed.

"Why are you here?" the other voice said it in a medium or normal tone. It seemed like she's very sweet.

"Yuri wanted to meet you"

"Unnieee, I already told you about Yuri-unnie" Yujin was complaining as Yena introduced me.

"Sorry I forgot"

"Hi, i'm Hyewon and I have short-term memory loss" Now I get where the secret keeper came from. Even if you tell her something she'll eventually forget.

"Im Yuri and I have ..."

"Wait ... I'll get my notebook first"

"Notebook?" What was the notebook for?

"She writes important stuff in her notebook so she wont forget" ahhh, I smiled at the thought that meeting me was important for her.

"Continue" then I continued my introduction.

"I'm Yuri and I have retinitis pigmentosa or in short i'm blind" Yujin started to explain things to Hyewon.

"She really wanted to meet you unniee"

"Really? then Hello I'm Hyewon and I have short term memory loss" she repeated her introduction just like earlier.

"You already said that?" Yujin said it almost giggling of Hyewon's words.

"You wrote it in your notebook" Yena said words that made Hyewon-unnie remind of who I am.

"Unnie, good thing you dont forget your name" I said it jokingly and not trying to tease or embarrass her.

"I remember a lot of stuff for instance my friends names. Which is Yujin and Yerim"

"Yerim? whose Yerim?" I said in a confused tone.

"It's Yena ..." Yena said her name a bit annoyed as I also heard Yujin laughing at the background.

"I know ... I was just Joking. I hope to remember your name as well Yuri" at least she knows my name. Thats a good enough start for me.

"Ahh ... Hyewon did you know what happened to Yujin today?" I think I know what Yena going for.

"Unniee shut up" Yujin was already complaining and trying to shut Yena.

"What happened?" Even i'm curious about what Yena would say.

"Get your notebook, this is gonna be important" I felt her move around to get her notebook.

"Yujin got herself a girlfriend and she kissed her. Guess who ..."

"No no!!!" Yena was making Hyewon- unnie guess as Yujin was busy trying to save herself from the possible embarrassment.

"Who?"

"Jang Wonyoung!!!"

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I swear that you'd hear Yujins scream even from across the room.

"Wahhhh ... Our Yujinniee is already grown up" Hyewon was saying those words as if she was really proud.

"I made her dare to kiss Wonyoung" Both Yena and Hyewon unnie clapped for me. On the other hand Yujin was busy crying, sulking or whatever.

"What was Wonyoung even thinking when she made Yujin her girlfriend ..." I laughed as Yena still teased Yujin.

"Yahhh unnieee ... What are you trying to say!?" All three of us just laughed at the sulking Yujin.

"Yena unnie is just jealous"

"Hyewon doesn't have a lover as well!!!" Yena started putting Yujin's teases on Hyewon unnie.

"Then ... I'll make Yuri mine" Hyewon said those words as I felt her wrap her arm around my shoulder.

"Then I guess this is our first day?" I said as I felt another person pulling me.

"No! Yuri's mine" Yena started to claim me as well. The thought that she was competing with the other two made me laugh.

"Aigooo ... Yena unnie, if you're jealous don't take away other people's girlfriends" It seems like the tables turned and they're back to teasinv Yena unnie again.

"Yeahh ... How dare you take MY Yuri!" then I felt her come closer to me.

"Yuri isn't even agreeing to be your girlfriend" then I wrapped my arms around Hyewon unnie to hug her. I did it to tease Yena unnie as well.

"Is our Yena unnie jealous?" Yujin just couldn't resist teasing Yena.

"Yuri, come on lets go" then I felt her grab my hand. Which made me let go of my hug from Hyewon unnie.

"Yahh Yena ... where are you taking me girlfriend?" Hyewon was shouting but it also sounded as a tease.

"Unnie ... I told you to not steal other people's girlfriends. Don't dare to steal Wonyo next!!!" then I heard Yujin and Hyewon laughing as Yena pulled me.

"Hyewon unnie, look at your notebook. You might've forgotten that our Yujinniee has something to tell you ... byee" then we really left the room. She still kept on pulling me.

"Where are we?"

"Your room ..." then sheet go of me. I felt her sit on the other side of the bed. "... hmmp!!!" she made a sound which made her sound cuter than usual.

"What's wrong?" it doesnt seem that she would reply to me.

"Yena unnie, If you don't want to talk to me then just ..." before I could even finish what I was saying she finally spoke. "Is it true that you like Hyewon?" I smiled at the thought that she was really jealous.

"Yup ... why do you ask?" it was silence for a few seconds before she finally spoke up.
"You just met her, How could you even ..." Before she could finish what she was saying I spoke.

"I've also just met you, Yujin, Wonyoung, Minju and Sakura. And I like all of you"

"Oh" The way she spoke the word made it look like she was a bit relieved. "What do you mean by 'oh'?"

"Nothing, I just thought that you'd like her for real" I just giggled at Yena unnies thought. It seemed as if she was a bit embarrassed as well.

"You were jealous huh?" I get why Yujin teases Yena. She's really fun to tease because she gives the best reactions.

"No! I dont care if you'd date her anyways ... I was just curious that time"

"Oh, arasso" I said it in a teasing tone which I guess made Yena mad.

"Whatever, lets just eat dinner" then she called for dinner. We just ate dinner while telling stories about ourselves. Then I told her to go back to her room to sleep as It was already late. She told me that she'd visit me.

Today has been really fun. I've met so many friends and I cant wait for my second day here.